God Bless The King [OOC/PG-16/Started/Accepting]

Techi☺

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I get what hardcore means because he's from a different world altogether and it could work both ways. He's from a more modern world and Gnorfiend takes place way back in the past according to my theory. 

So yeah, Kane could either be an enemy or an ally depending on how people in Gnorfiend actually treats him.

Can confirm posts from Arin and hardcore. Let's hope the guardian doesn't come back because Kane broke all of Fayyad's stuff again. Actually, I'd rather have him come back for every other reason. Rosalina seemed to have an eye for him...

Hit how, like hitting her or hitting the sword, what do you mean.

A called hit is when one character makes an action post and writes that their action was a success. Such as, "Goku punched Vegeta, causing the Saiyan Prince to go crashing through two mountains." The better wording would be, "Goku aimed a punch at Vegeta with enough force to send him crashing through mountains."

It's kind of a big deal, though nothing personal by any means lol. At any rate, I worked around it. But for future reference, called hits are a no-no! :P

I was thinking it was between 2pm and 5pm, give or take. A couple months ago, here in NY, the sun began to set around 5. Now it sets around 6:30ish. It's definitely past noon though.

@Kuriboh: We don't have much time before the others come around and, what, break things up? Hurry, let's shed some blood! :p

@Chaos: "Supposedly"? You mean literally, right? Lol

I was thinking it was between 2pm and 5pm, give or take. A couple months ago, here in NY, the sun began to set around 5. Now it sets around 6:30ish. It's definitely past noon though.
@Kuriboh: We don't have much time before the others come around and, what, break things up? Hurry, let's shed some blood! :p

You have to remember Ian doesn't want to kill Luke but maybe blood shed between are characters.

Ha, literally... I like that reaction.

Yeah, I did mean literally, haha. Well, you gotta hope for the best, not to witness that again.

Speaking of which, I know what I'm gonna post now, just need to wait for SG, who doesn't apparently show up until tomorrow.

...uh. Yami. Luke doesn't have a healing factor. You can't just recover from a mortal wound like that. Otherwise I'm totally pointless as a healer. ^^;;;; So can you please fix that? You can't do everything by yourself. Also, that spell you used is off-limits for Luke. According to your app, he can't manipulate pure mana at all, only fire and transformation magic.

I'm ready to post, but if Luke just jumps up and heals himself it renders my post completely pointless. I thought there was gonna be a little standoff as Maia convinced Katrina and Ian to back off so she could heal Luke... and apparently Luke is right as rain. :'''''''u

Not sure how to fix that, but... if need be, you can probably just edit that to (never mind) or something? I don't know how to get rid of out-of-line posts. If you really want to keep it, I can't do anything about it, but... I'll need to come up with a totally new post. And you'll have added a bunch of plot-convenient superpowers for no reason except to be awesome and not require help from others, which... seems antithetical to the spirit of roleplaying.

Well, off I go to make a new post, I guess. ._.;

I think the attempt to take Luke's life was averted by not Luke himself, but Ian. So I don't know that a healing is strictly necessary unless both Yami and Kuriboh edit their posts. I worded my post to add in the possibility of Ian making the choice to save him by drawing it out somewhat. The crazy thing is, I'm still somewhat disappointed! It would have been nice to have someone die and come back. :P

Another note: Luke is a necromancer?

Don't feel down, we all make mistakes.

But yeah, neither of their posts are coherent enough for any of us to decipher and read. Speaking of which, I took Yami to my RP so I can keep a close eye on him and make sure he improves on his posts... Not sure if I should do the same to Kuriboh though... But, that aside for now, we need to think about this.

Archived