God Bless The King [OOC/PG-16/Started/Accepting]

Techi☺

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest - I have no idea where to take this game. It just... doesn't make sense. Kane didn't make any sense but at least I could kind of close my eyes and pretend he wasn't there. Luke doesn't make any sense and now I have to figure out how to deal with him in a way that isn't needlessly jerkish to Yami. I just... unless someone can salvage some kind of plot thread from this, I give up. Especially since the host seems to have disappeared indefinitely, and we therefore can't expect the real plot to start (since only he knows most of the stuff involved with that). Blaah.

I would agree that one or two characters won't be able to make much sense. If anyone would tell me as such the minute I posted, I would be able to fix it before anyone else could post but for Yami it's kinda unsalvageable even if he does fix it so I dunno what to say over there.

We can't really move on until Techi's here and it doesn't look like he will be any time soon (I got word from Arin that he no longer has internet so that makes it tough). Again, a decision has to be made here. I'm considering moving the willing people to my RP since it's still ongoing and I'm technically the one keeping an eye on things by myself but I can't really do that until a fixed plan had been made, whether to save this RP or not.

"Moving people to your RP?" How... that doesn't make any sense... what? What do you even mean by that? Does your RP have anything to do with this one? ^^;;

As it is, I propose an interest check: within the next few days, anyone still interested in continuing this should say so, and if we have... more people than us two and Kuriboh I'll try to keep this going. If not this thing is sunk.

What I mean is just a matter of leaving this RP behind and joining mine, should this thing sink. My RP is completely different to this one, I'll have you say. It's much simpler in concept, with a limit of exactly a year to live in what we call a desolate campsite (Kudos if you can go for longer) and a detailed database. There might be surprises so I'd probably be expecting some questions along the way.

That aside for now, I'll make a decision when the time is up. I know myself, SG and Kuriboh are still in this, but as SG said... Is anyone else still in this? If there's no response in 48 hours, I'll think of something then.

That's the thing really. I've kept an eye on him for quite a while and he just legs it.

If we are going to continue, then SG and myself will have to discuss how we're gonna continue the plot and just go with how Techi would imagine it. Although, there's a slim chance that it would even go to fruition unless we as a group discuss everything properly.

He needs work. A serious amount of work in terms of time, space and logic as G4 said.

I'll check through his original RP now (I believe he does have one standing by), and also the posts in mine. The standards right now are so high *Stares at GCRP* and as far as I know, Yami hasn't quite fulfilled the standards that we require, just yet.

EDIT: He's made three posts on my RP actually before he packed bags and legged off somewhere. If you compare his posts to mine and Techi's (Our posts are basically of equal length almost) although ours are sometimes lazy and just dozing off, I just feel that Yami's posts are no match for the society we live in. It's the same for his RP as well... The whole concept, I'll have to be honest, is a bit bland. It needs to catch the audience's eyes and unfortunately, he failed to do that right now. He needs to improve in my opinion and I'll have to ensure he does.

First off: You're presuming too much, Chaotic Angel. I've never had a shred of interest in your roleplay, truth be told. ^^;;

Anyway, I've thought of kicking out Yami, but bluntly I think it'd cause more problems than not at this point (at this point - no promises for the future >>). As for how to proceed... well, basically, we'd have to figure out how to resolve this scene, which is... just confusing, but after that, we'd have to basically call it a day, start the Shadow Walker invasion, and go from there. It should be easy enough once the Shadow Walkers show up, just... how do we get out of this scene...? ^^;;;;

Kane's asleep right now, so it's pointless me even making a post yet. I can't have him wake up in the middle of a night to check on a commotion. It's not like him. Plus I got an NPC who's near enough unconscious. So, that's me out until a new day passes.

In that case, it's fine.

SG... I know he's here somewhere.

Arin... God knows if she's still in...

G4... Same as SG.

Yami... Just seen him yesterday... Apparently he was grounded. He can explain that when I drag him back here.

The others, Fuck knows.

I'm concerned for this RP also. Everyone here seems to be stuck because Yami didn't make his posts clear enough for SG, Kuriboh and G4 to fix by themselves. I'm unaffected, but Kane is pretty much out of action until the following day so I can't do anything either.

Until that is fixed, there's little I can do here.

EDIT: I got ninja'd, so I'll say this as well. There's not much I can think of that can offend Yami but right now, I can't find a way in for myself.

Archived