God Bless The King [OOC/PG-16/Started/Accepting]

Techi☺

I don't think you do, the only thing keeping me from posting is the fact that Yami has powers he isn't supposed to have and that will directly affect what Katrina does in my next post. Aside from the revived bears, pure mana shield and the John Travolta style face touching, I have no issue lol.

Seriously though, the face touching lol?? It's not in character for Katrina to stand and idle while an enemy comes close, then touch her face! It's not exactly a called hit (or is it), but Katrina would never allow that. Be that as it may, again, I can work with it.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yami's post here is the only thing concerning me at the moment as well, so I feel for you guys.

That aside though, my next post should have no effect on me whatsoever so I'm free to post whenever SG has done his bit. If there's a blockage that's stopping me from doing so, I would tell all of you.

I have a pretty good tolerance for most kinds of posts. I've been around the RP world for a few. The coherency will, over time, get better as the RP progresses. What needs to be addressed is the called hits of various varieties. It looks like he's somewhat new to this world, so I don't feel a need to be harsh. The fact is, he probably needs a little bit of practice, that's all. But he isn't really on enough to get that, I think. At any rate, he should definitely stick around, there's lightning bolts dancing between our characters!

I have a pretty good tolerance for most kinds of posts. I've been around the RP world for a few. The coherency will, over time, get better as the RP progresses. What needs to be addressed is the called hits of various varieties. It looks like he's somewhat new to this world, so I don't feel a need to be harsh. The fact is, he probably needs a little bit of practice, that's all. But he isn't really on enough to get that, I think. At any rate, he should definitely stick around, there's lightning bolts dancing between our characters!

Yes, he should. Probably more of a reason why he's in my RP at the moment, so I can check through his posts properly and to ensure he improves. You know, you're welcome to barge in as well.

I would, since you're asking, say it's close to sunset. I'd give it an hour to be honest. And at this point, practically everyone is waiting for Yami's edit. Otherwise, I'd have posted days ago. Chaotic Wolf, my plate is somewhat full at the moment, but my interest is piqued. What type of RP is it?

Chaotic Wolf Angel, my plate is somewhat full at the moment, but my interest is piqued. What type of RP is it?

Survival RP with a concept as simple as it can be. You're given a limited time to live. Though, there's surprises, so I won't give everything away yet.

I'll post when you guys are done, when you need me at any point, I'll come on over.

Archived