Vanity's Emptiness - Should it go?

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

Vanity's  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be banned?

• Yes
    • No

As some of you may know, there's been a major kerfuffle regarding Vanity's. Some say it's unfair and should go, others say no. To make things quicker, I'll just make a poll.

No need to state your reasons for voting, just vote. Deadline is March 1. Go. Vote. Please kill Vanity's for good.

300px-VanitysEmptiness-THSF-EN-SR-1E.png

Aside from the fact I don't partake in that Duel Portal-

The problem with this card is the fact it fell into the same stupid pitfall that Oppression did; Flip it [i]AFTER[/i] you make your big plays, and utterly fuck over the opponent, and ensure your win. Or flip it whenever, and still utterly fuck over the opponent.

I mean, it's obvious you can use this to screw over the higher ranking decks because it slows them a bit upon you using this at specific times, but in that regard, it will still be a race to see who can topdeck this card first, and honestly, that's just a stupid idea in general.

>:|
Can we at least try it at semi-limit before we drop it to 0?
I feel like a lot of the problems stem from people drawing more than 1 copy, meaning that even if you can deal with 1 the second copy will ruin your life.
Going to 2 from 3 lowers the probability of your opponent having the second by quite a bit.

>:|
Can we at least try it at semi-limit before we drop it to 0?
I feel like a lot of the problems stem from people drawing more than 1 copy, meaning that even if you can deal with 1 the second copy will ruin your life.
Going to 2 from 3 lowers the probability of your opponent having the second by quite a bit.

Personally, I run 2. And I know many people who main 2. This wouldn't make the slightest difference. With 1, it becomes a sack card that tells you to overextend

Archived