So I took a "Can we guess who you are" quiz and...

So there appears to be no rhyme or reason to this quiz. I took it three times with the same answers each time and got drastically different results.

And while I derped up on saving the image the second result was rather funny. It guessed I was a 37 year old man who was single and likes dogs and hotdogs.

http://www.quizhit.com/quiz/can_we_guess_who_you_are/index.php?lang=en&go_straight_too=1

Hahahahaha! They so got it wrong. I'm 15 years old! I'm not in a relationship and I don't have kids...yet. I hate horror movies. I watch action, comic book, and comedy movies. However, they got two things right: 1) I'm a woman, yes. 2) I like rollercoasters.

This is making me laugh so hard. I'll never forget this quiz for the rest of my live! :)

I like helping other people with their hotdogs-pri.

I will keep this in mind.

So there appears to be no rhyme or reason to this quiz. I took it three times with the same answers each time and got drastically different results.

And while I derped up on saving the image the second result was rather funny. It guessed I was a 37 year old man who was single and likes dogs and hotdogs.

Yeah kinda figured out it's sorta random, but it's amusing nonetheless.

All the dogs.

First time I took this, said I was a woman Nai's age (well, he's 28; quiz is 27 but whatever) that has two kids and whatever.

So many things wrong here.

Then next one said I'm a 37 year old man who likes beer + has kids.

Again, wrong on so many levels.

(Gender is correct, but everything else is  WRONG)

---

I don't even drink, considering I'm still 8 months too young to legally go to the bars; and obviously no wife, so no kids.

Things it was wrong about:

I'm 22 years younger than it suggests I may be.

I a not the gender it states that I am.

I do not like horror movies. And in the exact same fashion, for the very same reason, I do not have three kids.

I am indeed in a relationship, and I have been known to have beer on occasion.

It got two things right xD

Archived