[906] Dimension of Chaos

I just like using the term. I don't play the game in real life so I could not give less of a shit as to how Konmoney does their marketing strategy so long as they don't try to break the game every new pack. It's a hollow hope but sometimes you gotta believe in fairies y'know?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just like using the term. I don't play the game in real life so I could not give less of a shit as to how Konmoney does their marketing strategy so long as they don't try to break the game every new pack. It's a hollow hope but sometimes you gotta believe in fairies y'know?

To be fair, last...3 packs were seriously shit. CORE, CROS and SECE brought nearly nothing new into the game.

At least Shadow Spectres had some gems. They gave us Alucard and Felgrand after all. And it started the glorious return of the Monarchs. Granted it would be nice for some Malicevorous legacy support so it can exist in real life and not just in my imagination, but you just know they'll just end up spoiling the Ghostrick or the Vampires. You know, the archetypes that matter. Also, I rather liked CORE's Aroma archetype. It's nice to see LP gain being a thing again. Now if they hadn't made Number 43 complete shit there could have had some kind of twisted Manipulator of Aroma deck.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed by those sets; it felt like they were just playing it safe.  Maybe they'll eventually segue into another LTGY-tier set.

TBH it's pretty nice that they're lowering the power level at least for a bit.

Also, if it goes for Konami and gamebreaking: once Trishula and Djinn get hit, Nekroz are honestly an alright deck. Sure, they're consistent as fuck, but the only real UNFAIR element in them is Trishula and Djinn lock. You won't tell me Valkyrus is in any shape or form unfair.

Didn't stop them from giving us DUEA, Tribe Force or NECH, which graced the game with Shaddolls, Nekroz, Tellarknights and Qli.

That's not comparable to LTGY. LTGY was another power level or 3 above DUEA. 

The decks produced from that set are still the strongest in the games history, by a long margin. 

Mekroz aren't even close to being as ganebrealing as Infernity or D Rulers or Prophecy or anything. Not even CLOSE.

I didn't say they were, but they are ridiculous in their own right.  Also why did you zoom in on Nekroz?  Tellarknights and Shaddolls don't fit that bill either.

I guess there's a misunderstanding here; I'm not saying they'll make something on the level of Dragon Rulers and Spellbook of Judgment (though I'm not discounting that possibility), but I am saying they may give us something that shakes up the meta again.  I admit that LTGY was a bad comparison.

Mekroz aren't even close to being as ganebrealing as Infernity or D Rulers or Prophecy or anything. Not even CLOSE.

No no no.

Dont go comparing nekroz to the non-boring meta decks, Nekroz is the garbage here, it was designed to be loopy and broken in such a boring way, the other decks you mentioned had a degree of style.

No no no.

Dont go comparing nekroz to the non-boring meta decks, Nekroz is the garbage here, it was designed to be loopy and broken in such a boring way, the other decks you mentioned had a degree of style.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

D-Rulers or Infernity weren't boring? Sure.

No no no.

Uh, they're skillful, fun and just about balanced compared to other top decks. Sure, they always beat crock of shit rogue decks but that's always been the case.

That isnt what i said.

People liked to play infernity, people liked to play D-Rulers because of the interaction, people liked the interaction with prophecy, Nekroz dont have much interaction, they literally just discard 1 card from their hand and win the duel. 

Uh, they're skillful, fun and just about balanced compared to other top decks. Sure, they always beat crock of shit rogue decks but that's always been the case.

As I said before: Nekroz are a pretty damn fair deck that has 2 unfair things going for them, Trish and Djinn. Meanwhile, D-Rulers and Infernity were BUILT around unfair cards, so yeah.

They aren't boring for the folks that play them at least; I can say that from personal experience.

I didn't mean to trigger an entire debate about how boring or skillful D-Rulers were.

Archived