[906] Dimension of Chaos

I'll agree there. For what it's worth, Nekroz wouldn't be nearly as bad if Trish and the Djinn-Lock just pissed off. Granted, I liked playing Nekroz back when the hottest thing they did was getting a free SSD by using Kaleidomirror to send Quasar for two Brios, then overlay them for Exabeetle.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nekroz dont have anything bloody unique about them at all. They are boring AF because of it. Dragon Rulers had banish, synchro, xyz interaction, they were flexible, they were broken and boring but they had something vaguely unique and stylish. Prophecy abused spells, something Spell counters failed at miserably, that kept them interesting. Infernity had a requirement not yet implemented in the game. Nekroz literally is total bullshit, they were built around directly switching cards in your hand for better combo's and loops, they are stupid and shouldnt be in the game.

Nekroz dont have anything bloody unique about them at all. They are boring AF because of it. Dragon Rulers had banish, synchro, xyz interaction, they were flexible, they were broken and boring but they had something vaguely unique and stylish. Prophecy abused spells, something Spell counters failed at miserably, that kept them interesting. Infernity had a requirement not yet implemented in the game. Nekroz literally is total bullshit, they were built around directly switching cards in your hand for better combo's and loops, they are stupid and shouldnt be in the game.

Salt_mountain.jpg

Salt_mountain.jpg

That the best you can do?

Good. I won the argument.

Im not salty about them, i dont play against them much, im literally just pointing out their terrible design, what you just did is nothing less than spam, If you have nothing better to say then just leave it.

That the best you can do?

Good. I won the argument.

Im not salty about them, i dont play against them much, im literally just pointing out their terrible design, what you just did is nothing less than spam, If you have nothing better to say then just leave it.

I'm kinda in a rush ATM so I can't write a 3 page article you apparently need but expect it later today.

And you're salty as fuck, just saying.

They have Ritual Monsters that double as hand traps so they aren't dead when you can't Ritual Summon them, and their Ritual Spells search each other; I don't recall any other deck having something like this.

Well done for pointing out terrible design, that's not unique, that's making something OP and ideal a reality.

Well done for pointing out terrible design, that's not unique, that's making something OP and ideal a reality.

Again, no other deck has these features, which is the very definition of the word "unique".

Anyway, considering Ghostricks already got WPs, I'm betting on Vampires getting something personally.  It wouldn't be a bad thing if Ghostricks got more stuff to help them though; Angel of Mischief was a nice boon.

They are a Ritual mechanic. It's near impossible to make them balanced and competitive, because the mechanic itself is pure garbage. And before you say anything else; Yeah, them being OP is bad, but that's the game state YGO lives in. Generally the top decks are over-powered. 

Also, you are arguing fun like it's an objective measure. Please don't, because that's like the worst thing you can base an argument around. It doesn't make any form of point, because it's entirely subjective to you. 

I suppose, but then, Trains had more than 3 cards to their name. If you haven't noticed, Konmoney tends to hate on Rank 2 a lot. To date the best Rank 2 is STILL Sandayu, and they didn't even make him generic.

Well I guess the reason why Konami never really print decent rank 2 is because not many archetype focus on rank2? I mean if I recall, only Baby Raccon and malicevious focus on Rank 2. If konami give these two some new support, then is very likely Konami will also give them a powerful rank 2 monster to use. Beside, unlike Raccon, who were used by a one shot character, malicevious were used by Number 96, and he is quite popular in the Japan Zexal fan base

If he truly was popular, then more Malicevrorous would've been printed as legacy stuff ages ago. I mean, the last we ever got from him were C69 and C92. I'm being overly pessimistic, but that's something one should come to expect when hoping things from Konmoney.

If we truly was popular, than more Malicevrorous would've been printed as legacy stuff ages ago. I mean, the last we ever got from him were C69 and C92. I'm being overly pessimistic, but that's something one should come to expect when hoping things from Konmoney.

mshends said it about a dozen times, but if they decided to boost Star Seraphs of all things, Malicevorous isn't totally out of the question.

Archived