[906] Dimension of Chaos

Series 9, Volume 6

Dimension of Chaos

On sale July 18th, 2015

-80 cards total + 5 World Premiere cards
-6 UR, 10 SR, 20 R, 49 Common
-Contains new cards from the Yugioh ARC-V Anime!
– Also contains new cards for popular old themes, World Premiere Japanese cards, and powerful new themes!
– It contains a balance of cards aimed at beginners and anime fans, as well as veteran players
– In addition to a group of powerful and easy-to-use Pendulum monsters, it also contains monsters for each type of summoning for a varied content!

Source: Maxut, 2ch, Japan

Things of note:

1. JP Exclusives reduced to 5, likely due to complaints from the T/KCGs.
  2. The set's abbreviation has a high chance of being DMOC... so I wonder what legacy support we'll get HERE.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad we won't get Bishop in here, but I'm pumped for this set in general. I feel like with Hermos revealed there is a slight (Though admittingly not big) chance that we will get a few Armor cards, and maybe more Fluffal support (Which I would be all for). Curiously, it says monsters of each type of summon, exactly what will we be getting from Rituals? That card from the fortune lady chick in Arc V?

Sad we won't get Bishop in here, but I'm pumped for this set in general. I feel like with Hermos revealed there is a slight (Though admittingly not big) chance that we will get a few Armor cards, and maybe more Fluffal support (Which I would be all for). Curiously, it says monsters of each type of summon, exactly what will we be getting from Rituals? That card from the fortune lady chick in Arc V?

What do fortune fairies have to do with rituals tho

EDIT: I'm an idiot and thought that Arc V was 5D's.

Given the description, I think we're getting the Battle Royale pendulums...scary.

• 4 weeks later...

New rumours!!! (source from BBS)

- Yes Dimensions of Chaos strenthens Chaos
- Dimensions of Chaos has new Blackwings and Red Dragon Archfiend cards
- A theme from Shadow Specters gets strengthened with Japanese WPs because the Pack sold like garbage.
- Secrets of Eternity theme also gets buffed because that set sold not as great as it could.
- More Aromage and Igknight cards

or Malicevorous

HA! Ha ha ha ha ha! I doubt Konmoney even REMEMBER that the Malicevorous exist, let alone give them support. No, they'll most likely either be buffing the Ghostrick, Vampires, or, quite possibly, the Spirits.

As for the SECE buff, I'm most likely guessing either (and this is a rough guess here), that they'll be buffing either those EARTH Pendulum searchers, or, quite possibly, more Yosenju or maybe even the Jinzos.

HA! Ha ha ha ha ha! I doubt Konmoney even REMEMBER that the Malicevorous exist, let alone give them support. No, they'll most likely either be buffing the Ghostrick, Vampires, or, quite possibly, the Spirits.

Well Konami did buff star seraph from trash to playable so...(and Star Serpah were worse then Malicevorous)

If they give WPs for Malicevorous, it could mean a new Number, and we haven't seen one of those in the WP slots for a few sets.

Malicevorous are sadly lumped in with their BFFs the Crashbugs, in that Konmoney doesn't give a rat's ass for them as they're just one-off used cards. I mean, look at Vector's Umbrals. By the end he wasn't even USING them, as he had other cheap S/Ts to just bring out his Numbers for him. I'm a huge fan of the Malicevorous, don't get me wrong, but you just know Konmoney has forgotten them like so many other mini-archetypes in the past.

Malicevorous are sadly lumped in with their BFFs the Crashbugs, in that Konmoney doesn't give a rat's ass for them as they're just one-off used cards. I mean, look at Vector's Umbrals. By the end he wasn't even USING them, as he had other cheap S/Ts to just bring out his Numbers for him. I'm a huge fan of the Malicevorous, don't get me wrong, but you just know Konmoney has forgotten them like so many other mini-archetypes in the past.

>Konmoney

ikr? They're so horrible for trying to make money. We should be getting cards for free. Or they should be paying us to play their game.

-80 cards total + 5 World Premiere cards
-6 UR, 10 SR, 20 R, 49 Common
-Contains new cards from the Yugioh ARC-V Anime!
– Also contains new cards for popular old themes, World Premiere Japanese cards, and powerful new themes!
– It contains a balance of cards aimed at beginners and anime fans, as well as veteran players
– In addition to a group of powerful and easy-to-use Pendulum monsters, it also contains monsters for each type of summoning for a varied content!

Lol how can they even use that word.

I would say I'm using it ironically, but when you look at how Konmoney America Short Printed Brionac, Trishula, and Valkyrus; well, at this point it isn't too far from the truth really.

I'll say it again: a huge-ass company is so horrible for wanting to make money.

You can always, you know, not play Nekroz. You know their cycle. TBQH, Konami's break -> kill cycle is what's kinda NEEDED for this game since we don't have natural card rotation.

You seem tense; here, have a picture of Fabulous Leo to calm your nerves:

If I am tense, then Broke. N is completly losing his shit.

Archived