Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

That purple fire was totally an orgasm.

[spoiler=totally]ec4AoYP.png

[/spoiler]

I wonder if the red-haired guy with the Hephaestus Familia from the OP is gonna show up soon. Also, he totally just happens to be the one who made Bell's armor, right?

I've been wondering this for a while, too. I have a hunch that if he shows up at all it will be next episode, as things will have quieted down a little. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed today's episode.

Not much action, besides that 1-hit "baby" dragon kill.

We got a new character - Welf Crozzo! People were discussing about him in above posts. I'm glad we got a male character (excluding Bell) who's not a douche. I think he's gonna be my favourite character of the show from now on.

Okay, the new episode was freaking awesome. Can't wait for next week's.

And this is the first time I've taken a good look at any of the writing, but it's really easy to read. I liked Hermes "Safety First" helmet at the end.

This show is basically what Sword Art Online should have been. Tho you could still criticize how clear a power fantasy it is, but it's not like Bell was strong from the start, so it's cool

Also Hermes is really cool *sees him continuously patting the person close to him on the head* Oh, shit, he's me.

• 2 weeks later...

What an awesome final episode. The action was great, especially since we got to see so many characters fighting.

[spoiler=But I did not expect...]Bell's grandfather to be Zeus! And he's the last living member of his familia! Like, wow, my jaw dropped, especially since Hermes revealed it in such an epic speech. I guess that means that his late grandfather isn't so late, unless the gods can actually die in this series. I was wondering why Hermes kept using the same phrases that Bell's grandfather.

I hope they adapt more of this (god knows they're raking in the cash on Hestia and everything), if not I'll have to read the light novels.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=But I did not expect...]Bell's grandfather to be Zeus! And he's the last living member of his familia! Like, wow, my jaw dropped, especially since Hermes revealed it in such an epic speech. I guess that means that his late grandfather isn't so late, unless the gods can actually die in this series. I was wondering why Hermes kept using the same phrases that Bell's grandfather.

Of course it was him though, I mean really.

To be honest, I thought literally everything Hermes did in this episode was boring and cliché. Like that end speech and the information it shared felt forced in some ways.

Archived