Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can't have know. the only thing in recent memory that gained this much hype this fast is AOT and there were obvious reasons for that. The amount of hype behind this is somewhat mysterious in a way...

That ribbon seemed to be the kicker.

Breastia is Bestia.

I know people really love their Oppai and all but all this hype just seems a bit excessive.

My thoughts exactly. Big boobs are actually a turn-off for me, though her personality just barely compensates for that.

[spoiler=I wanna see more of this]Jm5NpYx.png[/spoiler]

I know people really love their Oppai and all but all this hype just seems a bit excessive.

Oh it's beyond excessive. The hype's already gone beyond the walls, cleared floor 100, left the database, lost it's way, and pierced straight through the heavens without so much as a see you later space cowboy in the first two weeks.

Anime fans just seem to lose their shit over anything 2D that also has large breasts, has a moderately cute persona, and likes to be tied up. Hestia seems to cover all them bases so otaku's are gonna be absolutely berserk to the point where their screaming "Griffiiiiiiiiiith!" and being dragged into a horrible eldritch monster because of it. In short, hentai sells.

As a little game too, let's see who can name all the anime references I used in this post~ Like to whoever can guess all of them first.

Oh it's beyond excessive. The hype's already gone beyond the walls, cleared floor 100, left the database, lost it's way, and pierced straight through the heavens without so much as a see you later space cowboy in the first two weeks.

Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, dunno, Kill la Kill, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebop.

Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, dunno, Kill la Kill, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebop.

Think that's Log Horizon in the middle. Maybe, maybe not. Also, ye forgot Berserk in the second paragraph.

I actually do find Hestia's personality pretty cute. This show will hardly be spectacular, but I think I'll find it a somewhat entertaining watch. Also, I really like fantasy so... *shrug*

[spoiler=Episode 3]Belle-kun gets two love confessions in 3 minutes. Playaaaaa[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ep3]And both of them fell on deaf ears by the looks of it.[/spoiler]

I guess we're going to be getting a few more characters soon, seems about the right time. Wonder when they will introduce the red-haired guy from the Hephaestus familia, he appears to be fairly prominent according to the OP and ED. 

[url=http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/04/21-1/wizardry-online-launches-is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-a-dungeon-collaboration]More ribbon goodness.[/url] The last screenshot is definitely the best and most hilarious.

Archived