yoink

Resident Fascist

I wish you had played Fire Emblem Sacred Stones so we could laugh and laugh about this comment. qq

I've encountered spiders irl larger than any would even dare to intimidate me in any video game. Come at me, bro

No no I mean, my favorite female character (maybe "waifu"?) has a friend with arachnophobia. She tries to "help" him by unleashing a small army of spider in his room.

Okay, an army of spiders is a different thing.

Not sure how an army of fire-ants relates to that, but now I'm genuinely curious.

You stop that. My entire body literally went rigid watching that. 

You weaklings and your arachnophobia. Y'all should be ashamed. What will your waifu think?

I'm not trying to impress any waifu. My husbando can protect me.

....Or my brother since he doesn't seem to fear them either.

Spiders are icky but if for the sake of my sister I totally would punch a spider or whatever you do to get rid of them.

Hate them. Can't stand them. They freak me out so much. I'm not going to lie. My least favorite part of the entire Lord of the Rings series is the fact that Samwise didn't kill that bitch Shelob. I wanted her to die so much.

Also I'm now feeling phantom spiders all over my body. Thank you all.

Hate them. Can't stand them. They freak me out so much. I'm not going to lie. My least favorite part of the entire Lord of the Rings series is the fact that Samwise didn't kill that b**** Shelob. I wanted her to die so much.

Also I'm now feeling phantom spiders all over my body. Thank you all.

Need a hug? I could totes give you a hug if it's bothering you so much. D:

Archived