ask bird things, get an answer maybe

Kazooie

Are you better at answering real than those other AMA people?

I am TOTALLY the best at answer real

the best

Serious questions, huh? K.
Kazooie, why do you act shy on the internet, when a select few(me included) know your capable of a lot more?

Because I am shy? I'm uncomfortable around groups of people, that's the major issue. The more people there are, the harder it is for me to really talk.

And it's just as bad on the opposite, cause talking to someone 1 on 1 tends to be really hard for me too. It's kinda no win. x-x

stream isaac when D:

as far as i can tell, my computer doesn't want me to. ;-;

i-if I had your steam I could at least watch you play :'>

i might try to give the stream idea another chance sometime, i dunno :'D

Why do you ship Dae and Thar? 

Because I like to imagine the two of you, after a long day, sitting down to dinner. Thar points out that you forgot the pasta sauce when you went to the store, and now he thinks that you two aren't going to work out.

After a long argument over the importance of the pasta sauce, you demand that Thar reconsiders what he's saying, or you'll move in with Hina. She'll love you the way you always deserved after all.

But Thar, being Thar, is very upset. He locks you in the basement, and tells you that once you give up your wild fancies, you two can continue to argue about the pasta sauce.

Then you both become girls and then lesboThar and lesboDae argue about pasta sauce.

The End.

but i am not fighting with thar. 

yes you are you silly daebutt

Why is Bing currently viewing this thread?

Because I am secretly BING

Why should I give you a question, bakabutt?

Because if you don't I'll cry agroobutt ;-;

OKAY I'LL ASK

What gaming systems do you own and are any of them not made by Nintendo?

WHOO

Right now? 

Gameboy SP, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, and we had a Playstation 3 but that kinda died on us. ;-;

And yes, some of them are not made by Nintendo, but plans are made to get a Wii U sometime soon hopefully.

Following up on Agro's question: What's your favorite game of all time and why?

Thaaaat is a super hard one. I have a lot of games that I really, really enjoy, but picking a favorite is kinda impossible. Stupidly long collectathons have a special place in my heart (Banjo-Kazooie, Tooie, DK64), but I enjoy RPG's and other genres a lot too. I can probably pick on a genre basis, but not so much overall. x-x

what's your favorite bird?

Fictional? Breegulls because I believe that it was said all breegulls were snarkers in one of the games and I love it.

Real? Cardinals. They have a special spot cause red just looks super nice on birds.

And who's your favorite Cauchemar ??  :B

https://www.youtube.com/user/Cauchemar89/videos

this guy. used to watch the shit out of his youtube videos, and you reminded me he exists so i can check out some of his newer stuff

:'D

But if your so different IRL, why make it hard for yourself online? It seems... Strange.

It's easier to fake socialization when you're in the same room as people. For the most part, it's as easy as saying something rude to someone who knows you a bit better, especially since what most of the people IRL think about me doesn't MATTER to me.

So that's what I do. Unlike most people, the anonymity of the internet doesn't make it any easier.

Archived