[OCG] Booster SP: Highspeed Riders

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder what the additional 15 cards will be for us.

Probably some Japanese exclusive stuff that we never got yet, or reprints of Duel Dragons and stuff.

Hopefully they make Black Rose Moonlight as a reprint; I wanted to get one from the graphic novel, but couldn't.

Same with Hot RDA (well, we have Abyss in here, so it's probably going to be in).

Hopefully they make Black Rose Moonlight as a reprint; I wanted to get one from the graphic novel, but couldn't.

I hope so too (So that they'd be legal over here), but I wouldn't hold my breath tbh. (Personally I'm hoping for a Stardust Spark reprint)

With the Psychic support though, I'm expecting an E-Tele reprint here.

E-Tele reprint confirmed.

Wait, we're actually getting this?  :o

So happy, been wanting to make a speedroid deck. Is there any chance of the additional cards being D/Ds?

Nope. Only 10 Extra cards, and there are 13 D/D cards in Raging Masters alone. Not to mention the 3 DT support cards and the multiple D/D Promos.

I'm thinking that it might be a Psychic archetype that'll be used by someone in Arc-V, but it's a little early to speculate atm.

I will say this though, even though Belial is on the cover, I'm hoping King Calamity will still be printed, and if not here, maybe somewhere else down the line.

We'll have to see how things pan out in the coming days, but likely there'll be a little Psychic Archetype in here.

Wonder if Menkoto's getting printed in here; likely will if we're getting the other Speedroids. (That, and whatever else Yugo used in his debut).

@British: Maybe we'll get Calamity, but we'll have to wait and see if that wish comes true.

Hmm... the Psychic-Type doesn't seem to be on the cover for the OCG packs, could they possibly be some of those 15 extra cards?

Not likely, as Japan is reprinting some psychics to boost SPHR.

Belial wasn't on the JP cover, either.

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst I do like the name PSYFlame better than PSYFrame, at this point because of the l/r thing we can't be sure what the name will be.

I think it would be interesting to have a FIRE Psychic archetype though

Yeah, I'd probably like to see that as well.

Naming-wise, it could be read either way; given how Japanese phonetics work. 

Given the image, could be DARK but likely might be FIRE or something else.

We'll see though, but either way it'll be Psychic support, which they sort of need at this point. 

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I just had an epiphany.

With Absorb Fusion in the TCG version of CORE, there are now 15 OCG-exclusive cards from Raging Masters left to be released (the 13 D/D and Dark Contract cards, Saber Reflect, and Constellar Tempest).
Coincidentally, the TCG version of High-Speed Riders has 60 cards, as opposed to the OCG version, which has 45.

I think those remaining cards might be in the TCG High-Speed Riders pack.

Guys, I just had an epiphany.

With Absorb Fusion in the TCG version of CORE, there are now 15 OCG-exclusive cards from Raging Masters left to be released (the 13 D/D and Dark Contract cards, Saber Reflect, and Constellar Tempest).

Coincidentally, the TCG version of High-Speed Riders has 60 cards, as opposed to the OCG version, which has 45.

I think those remaining cards might be in the TCG High-Speed Riders pack.

...hey

this is actually pretty sensible-sounding.

If we end up getting D/D's in Highspeed, that wouldn't be too bad (and makes up for them not releasing Raging Masters for us).

We'll have to see though, but hopefully they are (and looks likely enough).

Otherwise, the d'Arc and Tell that we got in CORE is essentially useless until whenever Konami decides to give them to us.

(Tell can still go into some Level 5 spam Deck or something, but why)

Archived