[OCG] Booster SP: Highspeed Riders

Booster Special “Highspeed Riders”
On sale August 22nd
-45 cards total
-3 SCR, 12 SR, 30 common, commons also come in parallel
-This time around, you can build three different types of decks all themed around Synchro Summoning
-Contains cards that powers up this set’s themes, and you can make multiple decks with just this pack alone
-Reprints generic Spell Trap cards that are necessary for any deck building
-Contains new cards and reprints of hard to get cards

Source: 2ch

http://ygorganization.com/yuugounotesakime/

---

So yeah, looks like we're getting Yugo's Speed Roids and/or whatever he used thus far (or will use in later episodes); alongside other things.

And eventually we'll get this stuff in TCG later.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@British: Probably.

Depending if Jack/Crow return soon enough in Arc-V, we might get some of their stuff in here as well (or new things, if applicable).

Or some back stuff from 5Ds (though I don't think there is anything, save for some effect monsters).

---

Then again, it's still about 4 months away.

@Sakura: I'm not sure about the Jack/Crow things. I'm inclined to think that it'll contain 3 new themes, but this is just speculation at this point as the set is just under 4 months away.

It probably will; but we'll just have to wait and see.

Until then, all we can do is really guess at it.

Why haven't we got any of Yuto's things? He has been around much longer than Yugo.

We got some of his stuff in NECH (including his older S/T and dimension dragon); only things we didn't get are his Main Deck monsters and that R3 thing; plus his Spell/Traps.

They'll probably get released in the next main series booster.

It probably will; but we'll just have to wait and see.

Until then, all we can do is really guess at it.

Yup, everything we say until we get any info (whenever we get info mind) is pure speculation.

Seeing three new Synchro themes would be cool though.

We got some of his stuff in NECH (including his older S/T and dimension dragon); only things we didn't get are his Main Deck monsters and that R3 thing; plus his Spell/Traps.

They'll probably get released in the next main series booster.

imo at this point, I don't think we'll see the rest of Yuto's stuff for a while if we get it at all. If we did get them, we'd have gotten them by now.

We'll have to wait for Dimension of Chaos to get info leaked to see if we get Yuto's stuff or not.

But that's sorta off-topic here.

----

I'm more/less interested in what sorts of things this pack is going to show us.

If they're good, I might try them out. Otherwise, just note them for potential new threats come this October.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we are getting new Goyo and Jutte monsters in this pack (yay! More love to Ushio)

Yeah, it looks like Goyo Guardian's getting himself an Archetype.

Although episode-wise, the Chaser only had Jutte Fighter (which Trudge already had); but possibly.

Likely will be the two shown today; hopefully Chaser gets buffed (since it is rather bleh at the moment).

Who knows, we might see ARC-V Jack's cards if he ever displays them.

Again, still speculation but probably.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to the Speedroid stuff.

Maybe that'll put some of that old GX support back into usage; we'll have to see.

Psychics, I'm a bit iffy; considering that there haven't been any notable characters who've used them, except for Sayer (and Tron to a certain extent). 

But yeah, they do need a bit of support nowadays.

Oh well, I wanted to see new Security stuff.

Archived