True Spirited Mirage, Izuka

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

Ic37aEBl.jpg

During either player's Battle Phase: You can Discard this card and target 1 monster on both player's fields: Send those targets to the bottom of the owner's deck. Then, the owner of that card can Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from their deck. At the end of the Battle Phase: The owners of those cards can discard 1 card; Return the summoned monsters to the owner's hand. If they do not: Return the summoned monsters to the bottom of the owner's deck.

Slayer of EDs! Enabler of multi attacks!

Just 1, why i would loose 2?
The effect say "During either player's Battle Phase: You can Discard this card: Send 1 monster on both player's fields to the bottom of the owner's deck." so i asume i just have to discard, target 1 XYZ and then since it doesnt go to main deck and XYZ or Synch cannot be summoned from Extra Deck just like that, the opponent cannot summon another copy
Also, the wording is "Place the card on the bottom of the deck", not send.

The effect say "During either player's Battle Phase: You can Discard this card: Send 1 monster on both player's fields to the bottom of the owner's deck." so i asume i just have to discard, target 1 XYZ and then since it doesnt go to main deck and XYZ or Synch cannot be summoned from Extra Deck just like that, the opponent cannot summon another copy

You lose your monster at the end of the Battle Phase unless you discard a card. That's -2.

not really, no.

Well, i dont think that would be a problem, also i can gain it effect as well so i dont think its really a problem

you gain the effect of a monster whose eff activates on summon..? is that what you're trying to say? it is a problem, though. -2 yourself to kill an ED isn't exactly that good a card. :/

You lose your monster at the end of the Battle Phase unless you discard a card. That's -2.

not really, no.

You send from the Deck to the Graveyard

You add from the Deck to your hand

You place on the top or bottom of your Deck.

Place is the correct one. 

And being a handtrap that kills ed things and rituals, and enables double attacks is too good. 

Despite being a "-2"

You send from the Deck to the Graveyard

You add from the Deck to your hand

You place on the top or bottom of your Deck.

Place is the correct one. 

friendly reminder that i literally do not give a single toss about OCG. the wording's wrong but doesn't change the way the card works, so i don't care.

So this card has some absolutely silly interactions, and I would have to do a lot of research before I determine whether I am ok with this card. This seems super abusable. I don't like how this card is Evac in that sending an Extra Deck monster makes the card a +1, which would make it the only hand trap to do so, and there is a good reason none of them guarantee to plus. On top of that, IT DOESN'T TARGET! So wait, that makes this card...... BETTER! Than a card that is currently Limited. Probably targeting would make it warrant testing, but I feel like maybe something to keep in mind ED monsters would be desired. Also it needs a Hard OPT, there is actually a loop with it and Armageddon Knight that would let you recycle this card over and over

I do not greatly like the flexibility of this card as a hand trap. It would serve much better if its use case was more limited ... but I'm not actually convinced this card is particularly overpowered. Attempts need to be made to try to break it instead of just rando theorycraft.

Archived