what do YOU collect or DID you used to collect?

Face McShooty

For me when I was around 7, I collected Hot Wheels and Yu-Gi-Oh cards, then when I turned 13, I collected ONLY Dallas Cowboys memorabilia, my most prized possession being an autograph from a 70's Lineman (I forgot his name right now). And as far as Hot Wheels go, I'm unsure what my most prized possession is, but probably the ORIGINAL Twin Mill II

I mean I still have a lot of YGO cards but I don't buy or play irl anymore really. Bionicle is the one thing I've been collecting since a was pretty small, but since I was a kid I couldn't realistically get everything. I'm up to date on all the new stuff and they seem stronger too, so I'm pretty happy about that. Besides that, there is also comics. Pretty much just BONE and manga though.

Not including all the various crap I collected as a kid, the only big thing I guess I've collected is YGO, though last year I basically ragequit and sold most of my decks/binders, so that was that.

Never really been fond of keeping much stuff as I try to avoid being attached to material things.

Archived