Pot of Taboos (906)

As much as I like this card, it won't see much play, it isn't generic enough.

It will only see play in Sybils from what I'm seeing, and I just don't see them being relevant anytime soon. They aren't Nekroz, nor are they an R4.dek

Not all cards need to be splashable everywhere, nor need to be relevant to the competition. This is a hella good and hilarious support card for a new theme and that's it.

Been playing with this a bit and gotta say, it's really dang fun and potent. Even summoning this off Coingnoma is fine since even this won't trigger if flipped, you're still pulling a 3k ass that'll be upgraded into Tarotray that'll revive this. Being a 9 for instant tarotray fodder and R9 play is definitely nice too. Only problem is drawing multiples when you're not having ways to get to Tarotray but it thankfully doesn't happen that often.

this + tarotray is one of the strongest combos I've seen

It just takes a decent amount of effort, as opposed to shitting it out.

It's far from being a "tech" as I said, so I agree. If anything, this card will be the reason Sibyls become good. It's just bonkers with Tarotray.

Also, IDK why people think this is dead in hand.

Multiples are dead, yeah, but you don't mind drawing it because it still makes Tarotray.

Yeah, 2-3 would actually be fine, at first i thought that you should only run 1 cus of how searchable it is but it's easier to use to make tarotray if you can draw it.

Is the reason this is called Pot of Taboos is because this is where konami hide their weed because they must of been smoking a lot to make this.

A taboo is a vehement prohibition of an action based on the belief that such behavior is either too sacred or too accursed for ordinary individuals to undertake, under threat of supernatural punishment

The effects of This card are Pot of Greed, Raigeki, and Trunade, and Dustshoot, as previously stated; All of them are banned(or at least, in the OCG, if I remember correctly)
The name of this card is appropriate for what it's getting at.

Archived