[Video AMA] Black and Birdie!

Blake

Hell, I'll also ask the FE character question.
(idk shit about it though)

Though something tells me you recorded already, so if I missed it, no worries.

we are currently recording

people are annoyign and get in the way 8D

That sign gesture was an implicit opinion question, and I was looking for more than just the obvious on the Number question, and y u no analyze Piper...

I need to be more clear on things...

well i couldn't even answer the number question and i did answer the piper question, there just isn't anything to analyze cause the deck doesn't... really do anything

OMFG...WHO PLAYED YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!

er, clarify? what time? 

Dodged a bullet there at being grounded.

Also, may I confirm that BlackxCaeda is actually the best YCM pairing that's actually canon and not just headcanon.

You did!

and we aren't actually canon we're cannon

I have more questions.

1) Can you do another video where 1/4 of it is spent on my questions like what happened here? :> *drops mic*

2) *picks mic back up* will you forgive me for being r00d?

3) Three way?

4) Am I really only known for being a butt?

5) Because I feel you two seem a bit too timid to criticize each other at all: is there anything about your significant other that on occasion irritates you?
[spoiler='Only read this if you've already answered the question']You either said "no" or said you think the other gets down on themselves too much and you wish they would be happier[/spoiler]

6) What games are you playing right now?

7) Kid or Squid now?

8) I don't think of myself as Henry and there have to be more shotas in that series than Ricken. Based solely on personality, is there any fire emblem character you can think of that better fit me?

9) What are the moments in which you've interacted with me on YCM in which you most liked me?

10) Same as 9, except when you most disliked me? WAIT DO THIS ONE FIRST I DONT WANT TO END ON A SOUR NOTE

BIRDIE PLAY MtG WITH ME

Not excited over IF? QQ. I kinda felt that the changes were an attempt to make it different from what it's always been.

Just remember, the original Final Fantasy was a final attempt for the company.

My heart, it breaks. Well agree to disagree, I think it could be quite interesting. Basically reserving judgement. :3

I'm the MVP of these questions by causing like half of the video discussion. ^_^

I can confirm that Bree kills off her characters.

I should've asked Bree if she likes Louise. QQ Wouldn't been interesting to get Black's reaction to more RP stuff XD

I'm not on team Welche. :(

Hmmm, Stalh, I suppose that works. ^^; Not particularly fond of him but that's okay. :3 Olivia would be strange, should I dance? XD

HINA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!?!?! Okay good to know.

Agro is the personification of the HenryXRicken ship

Ha! Fusion is Bartre, that's amazing.

That was great, thanks for this. :3

9) What are the moments in which you've interacted with me on YCM in which you most liked me?

10) Same as 9, except when you most disliked me? WAIT DO 9 FIRST I DONT WANT TO END ON A SOUR NOTE

You mean do 10 first?

Just remember, the original Final Fantasy was a final attempt for the company.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-26/square-never-intended-final-fantasy-to-be-final/.88574

Then again, obviously there are people who don't believe this. While it could have been a marketing tactic to let those rumors surface in the first place, or it could just be groundless rumors, the fact is this also seems like a desperate attempt to make it seem like they were never in bad shape. Hey, I won't disagree that what we thought for the longest time is a better story, but hell, reality can be not quite as convincing at times, so idk what to think of it, just sharing something I remembered from a few days ago.

Archived