SMITE

Shradow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'll be fun, AMC is my favorite Hunter and he could stand for a bit of a buff. He's squishy and lacks CC and escapes, boxing is all he's got so if they want to make him even better at it I'm all for it.

I'm also glad they're changing Hou Yi's jump. I played him once in Assault and it felt really wonky to use. I might pick him up once the patch hits.

Disarm isn't a buff. It's a fucking bulldozer. Its a thing that shouldn't exist, because whilst silence is pretty annoying, mages can usually deal with it. Disarm literally renders most assassins useless.
The only good thing is that AMC's disarm takes alot of skill to use correctly, but he is really good in his current form anyway, I don't think he needs a buff that big.

Assault is really fun. Had a recent game with a couple of my friends, one of which had no idea how to build Cabrakan and went with what you see here, to great effect:

XlCCLW8.png

Though he stole, like, 3 of those kills from me using his ground pound thing when I'd use my ult to carry someone back into the tower. But it was some silly Cabrakan play.

19 deaths?! That's ridiculous.

For Arena my top games are done by Thanatos. Like, if I get fed early on, it's just a snowball. His passive works really well for chain kills in Arena, and 3+ kills at a time can happen pretty easily. I've had stuff like 22/3 happen somewhat frequently. Though either things go really well, or really poorly. In terms of consistency my Fenrir is probably better at Arena.

He literally just ran into the enemies and died. Feeding at its finest.
In the first 5 mins I was 9/3, Thor was 2/9.
Thanatos is easily one of the best assassins for arena, being able to hang back because of how good his long range is, is amazing. He is my go-to assassin next to hun bats. Sun wukong is fantastic though, I really enjoy playing him, he is definitely my favourite character, can't wait for his new skin.

I barely play any Warriors. I messed around with some Bellona back when her healing was OP but haven't played her recently even though she's still quite good. I played Guan Yu in an Assault recently and really liked him, too, so I need to actually use him some.

And yeah, getting dem 1 snipes as Thanatos is the best.

I recommend the Ultimate God Pack. $30 for all current and future gods is such a good deal. You get back any Favor you used to buy gods, as well, so you can save it for skins and and stuff.

Though perhaps you might want to hold off if you're not in a hurry, sometimes they have special sales where buying the Ultimate God Pack also nets you free Gems.

He Bo's really fun. I played him once in Assault and did pretty well, just played him for a second time in Arena and had top kills at 12/8. Would've been more but I kept getting KSd.

One of the only bad things about he bo is range. His ultimate is close up, as well as his 1, and his 3 is best used followed up by his 1 and his 4. But his damage is high and he has quite a lot of harass, but his range really doesn't help how squishy he is.
He is a well thought out character and I have him in golden, he can be pretty hard to play in some circumstances because of range tho.

Ive now got the new sun wukong skin, his golden skin, The new Nox skin ( I already had her golden and recolor skin) , her voice pack, sun wukong's voice pack, The Fireworks thingy and the clap and wave emotes for Nox And Sun Wu. Happy days!

I got Bakasura in Assault today and we won quite handily. I was 8/3 and really glad things didn't turn out like the first time I played him in, which ended up at like, 1/9 in Assault. He's pretty fun, I kinda want to get good with him and try to play him in Joust League in the games he doesn't get banned.

EDIT: So this is how my first ever game as Tyr went...

yWz0ozh.png

They should only do that if they reduce it's power, right now it scales 100% with your MP. And how is her 1 inaccurate? Is it not just a straight line ability?

Yeah, but that's better than how un-usable it is now. I really think they should re-haul her Passive aswell, she hits like a wet fish without 4 candles lit, shes also stupidly squishy, with her only hard harass going for her is her really awkward to use 1. Im not really sure how much i like her new kit tbh, it doesnt seem very refined at all.

Archived