SMITE

Shradow

So I got Chang'e in the MOTD today and freaking wrecked shop, I really enjoy her now, especially in Joust. Just finished up carrying a 2v3 alongside a quite competent Ymir and won a nerve wracking Joust.

Having her 1 be on a 3 second cooldown at max CDR is obscene, her 3 isn't far behind, either. Combined with enough MP5 (Doom Orb + Chronos Pendant + Rod of Tahuti, for example) and her 2, you can spam abilities all day erryday and deal insane damage. She can really utilize Doom Orb, for example, especially since she can easily finish buying it while staying in lane due to her Jade Rabbit passive.

lol and her early game just got buffed xD

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaaaa? The Nox skin is so cool, I really like her high and mighty VP. But holy s*** dat cleavage. I'll be getting it no matter what, limited skin and all that.

Her og VP is just too good and so fitting, it makes everything else seem weird to me, the skin itself isnt really anything THAT special either, but i still want it because diamond nox

• 2 weeks later...

Susano!

Xing buffs!

Wind Demon Artemis! (maybe)

Downloading the PTS for the first time ever.

EDIT: This isn't me, but I've been practicing doing stuff like this and the combos Susano can pull off are kind of insane. Not sure if it's worth it in terms of DPS to be this fancy, but it's cool as heck. I love his kit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What gods have caught your fancy so far or do you just love them all?

Right now i haven't bought any so i just tried a few on the free rotation. I know that the first one i want to buy (she looks super fun and i love her design) is Nu Wa. Nox also looks very cool and Arachne too. Those are currently the ones that captured my attention

Right now i haven't bought any so i just tried a few on the free rotation. I know that the first one i want to buy (she looks super fun and i love her design) is Nu Wa. Nox also looks very cool and Arachne too. Those are currently the ones that captured my attention

omfg those are the exact ones i play lmao

I have nu wa mastery 6, Arachne mastery 8, Nox mastery 10 xD

Ra has some cool skins, at least, if you can get them.

If there's any chance that you'll be playing the game a lot, I recommend the Ultimate God Pack. There may or may not be a sale on it with Dreamhack going on right now, but even if there's not, $30 for all current and future gods is too good a deal to pass up, imo.

Ra has some cool skins, at least, if you can get them.

If there's any chance that you'll be playing the game a lot, I recommend the Ultimate God Pack. There may or may not be a sale on it with Dreamhack going on right now, but even if there's not, $30 for all current and future gods is too good a deal to pass up, imo.

Yeah, i'm thinking about getting it sooner or later, having to get 5500 for all the gods will get pretty tedious pretty fast. Currently i'm sitting at 5142 (so close to my waifu Nu Wa)

Archived