SMITE

Shradow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=I can't believe we made this work.]KMw10iU.jpg

ZH0o4lC.jpg

There was a ton of back and forth, and we eventually got consecutive deicides that allowed us to take the Phoenix and Titan with each one. My friends also got a kick out of how I shredded the enemy Phoenix by myself in 6 auto attacks.

• 2 weeks later...

https://dev.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=222415186

Yeah just no.

Literally, i wasnt even playing arachne seriously cus i was throwing up over how horrendous Heartseeker is on her now and i got 13/8/11. 

The entire heartseeker line isnt even close to fair, it's just blatantly dumb.

+25 power and +10% movement speed with an ability of: Gain +3% ATK speed on each attack (Max.5) At 5 stacks gain +40 power on next ability cast.

Oh yeah, it's only 1800g. This makes arachne so good it's hilarious.

I've got a new build for Khepri that includes all four of the cloak items (Hide of the Urchin, Cloak of Unrelenting Sorrows, Spirit Robe, Magi's Blessing). It's pretty fun.

Cloak of unrelenting sorrows is awesome!

Im really liking Ancile on Hercules.

Im really liking Ancile on Hercules.

Isn't that basically doubling his passive?

You monster.

Also I love you.

This is a point regarding Mage Builds: thoughts on Gem of Isolation? IMO, it is by far the most superior item in its tree, purely because it offers you survivability in the form of health, sustain in the form of mana, and so much utility it isn't even funny.

I've became addicted to buying it on every magical god I play. Its so useful.

This is a point regarding Mage Builds: thoughts on Gem of Isolation? IMO, it is by far the most superior item in its tree, purely because it offers you survivability in the form of health, sustain in the form of mana, and so much utility it isn't even funny.

Ummm, i mean it's REALLY dependant on the mage. Obviously good on poseidon and similar mages because of the damage over time, however on mages like Nox (who would have trouble applying and making use of the slow to it's fullest) wouldnt build it, but would build something that just amps up damage like crazy instead.

Hercules build

(Mainly Joust but also can work for Arena!)

Warriors Tabi -> Ancile -> Void Shield -> Jotunn's Wrath -> Titan's Bane -> Hide of the Urchin/ A big tanky item of your choice

High damage almost the whole way through the game with solid early game defense and late game defense.

Your mid-game can be tricky but by that point you should have a grasp of how the game is going and be able to outplay them!

Yeah, I don't build Gem on Janus, but I do on Ah Puch and Kukulkan, for example.

EDIT: Today I got not one, but two 100-0 instakill across the map Janus ults today. The first on a He Bo in Assault (who had just destroyed me with a 1360 ult right before, so it was good revenge), the other in Ranked Joust on a Scylla. Soul Reaver and Rod of the Booty FTW.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad Hi-Rez is so nice. Yesterday I made 225 Gems doing all the FWOTDs except for Ranked Conquest, and over the next couple of days I'll be getting 100 gems from the double login reward bonuses.

Good thing, too, I gotta get me those upcoming Athena and Amaterasu skins in the next patch, they're all so cool.

After just noticing this game was on PS4, I might play this more. I also have a better PC now, so that's also an option.

Yeah I been playing this on PS4 and its fun. I more so gone with hunter class for ranged characters where I been playing as Neith.

Specially when playing ranged in this game gives you distance to retreat unless you get double teamed out of nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...

So one of my friends who plays LoL picked up Smite the other day and I've been playing with him on a smurf account, and it's astounding how well he's doing (or maybe just how bad other beginners are). Bellona's been in the free rotation so he's taken a liking to her, for example he went 12-2 in an Assault game we did and has crushed any solo laners he's gone against in Conquest, but what's really funny is that he's already managed to get the "Fooled You" achievement by using the damage reflect from Bellona's Block from her Shield Bash. It was by pure chance and we had such a good laugh about it after the game. XD

Clash Hades Build:

Shoes of blue > Warlocks Sash > Ethereal Staff > Hide of the Urchin > Pestilence/Mystical Mail/ Defensive stuff to fit your circumstance

Since Hades is a mage, ive just been playing him as a bruiser and it's worked really well, he really seems to excel in Clash since he can gank quickly and make his ult put in alot of work. The small map makes his 3 very strong aswell.

Yeah, he's fun in Clash. Bruiser builds have always been good on him but I've played him to Diamond and prefer a pure damage build. It's especially good against people who have escapes from your Ult since you can fear them and kill them with the Ult before the fear ends.

Yeah, he's fun in Clash. Bruiser builds have always been good on him but I've played him to Diamond and prefer a pure damage build. It's especially good against people who have escapes from your Ult since you can fear them and kill them with the Ult before the fear ends.

What do you build for full damage?

Warlock's Sash > Shoes of the Magi > Bancroft's Talon <> Chronos Pendant > Rod of Tahuti > Soul Reaver

And actually, Warlock's Sash combined with Bancroft's lifesteal and Hades' 3 heal along with Hades being naturally tankier than most mages, he's actually quite safe as long as you keep your escape. The biggest thing is of course to use your 2 > 3 for wave clear and not your 1 > 3, I think I brought that up in a status I talked about Hades a bit ago. You also don't really need penetration on him beyond the pen boots, he just does so much damage.

So I got Chang'e in the MOTD today and freaking wrecked shop, I really enjoy her now, especially in Joust. Just finished up carrying a 2v3 alongside a quite competent Ymir and won a nerve wracking Joust.

Having her 1 be on a 3 second cooldown at max CDR is obscene, her 3 isn't far behind, either. Combined with enough MP5 (Doom Orb + Chronos Pendant + Rod of Tahuti, for example) and her 2, you can spam abilities all day erryday and deal insane damage. She can really utilize Doom Orb, for example, especially since she can easily finish buying it while staying in lane due to her Jade Rabbit passive.

Archived