SMITE

Shradow

Chiron hype. Can't wait to see how he turns out.

I need to start looking into the datamining news more. After Chiron we've got Skadis, and what appears to be a Ne Zha visual update is coming as well, among other things.

I've known all this for about a month xD

Forgot to mention Chiron in my earlier post but we should have him spoiled really soon. We already know his move icons on the wiki sooo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap how did it take me 9 days to learn they're adding a Japanese pantheon?

https://twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/664555730054324225

Also, Thor's T5 skin is really cool, I can't wait to get it. It's unfortunately not like Archon Thanatos that transforms as you level, but I can't dislike transforming into a Gundam when ulting. The special soundtrack that plays with it is awesome, too:

It's gonna be so hype in the final stretch of a game after we've killed a Phoenix, that's my favorite of the songs.

Japanese pantheon hype. Not a Thor player but the skin is awesome.

Also, holy crap, Nu Wa on clash is insane. You just go up to people/ towers with your fog , summon minions and kill them. She levels so fast aswell cus her ult picks up kills and her lane and jungle clearing is great. Really loving it.

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=203703246

Really nice game. I've never seriously played Nu Wa, but I get her in Assault sometimes and her push is lovely.

[spoiler=I had a lovely game of Khepri in Arena earlier.]72cGp3s.png

CmQfeFu.png

I somehow ended up getting a ton of kills that game. I also made the Ao Kuang almost useless, the only time he did anything meaningful was when I wasn't around. Plus, while they nerfed Khepri's ult where it won't save team mates from executes (Ao Kuang, Thanatos), during Ao Kuang's ult, I can put the blessing on them in the second before the grab, and the CC cleanse during that moment saves them from getting ulted. It's like how you can escape his ult with beads or other forms of CC immunity to avoid the toss upwards (it works for things like Kumba and Ne Zha's ults as well). Beyond that the amount of lives I saved from my ult, grabbing people off my teammates, rooting chasing enemies, body blocking, etc was awesome. I just love Khepri, he's my favorite god (sorry Thanatos).

I'm about to get to Mastery V, because his Ultimate skin looks awesome. I'm also about 50 personal honor away from rolling the Tier 3 clan chest again (I've got 4/6 items from it, hopefully I don't get the booster) and getting Shadow Khepri.

I love reducing gods like Ao Kuang, Loki, Ravana, etc. into uselessness since they can't go after my teammates. Though sometimes I do get stuck on the other end of the spectrum where gods like Nox or Isis can really screw up my kit with things like silence/root/stun.

I'm also excited for his Odyssey skin, it looks so good: http://smitedatamining.com/models/?tx9bf

T_Khepri_Robot_Card.png

I've been using his Announcer Pack since it got released, too. Also using his icon and I have, "Khepri Main" listed as my status. He's so cool, been using him a ton ever since he came out.

I love reducing gods like Ao Kuang, Loki, Ravana, etc. into uselessness since they can't go after my teammates. Though sometimes I do get stuck on the other end of the spectrum where gods like Nox or Isis can really screw up my kit with things like silence/root/stun.

Nox is just stupid now. It's not even funny, she just wrecks everyone.

Magi boots > chronos' pendant > Staff of the magus > Rod of tahuti = stupidity.

Well, that's assuming she always lands her combo, which is devastating but harder than it looks. She's certainly strong, thankfully after how bad she got nerfed before, but she's not as bad as gods like Anubis or Ah Puch who will just melt you in an instant.

I love when a good Nox is paired with my Khepri. Just any combination of her silence/root or my grab/root makes for a very long pain train, especially if the other teammates know to fall in on whoever is unfortunate enough to get trapped.

Also, I have her Madame Darkness skin and it's really awesome, the VP is great.

Well, that's assuming she always lands her combo, which is devastating but harder than it looks. She's certainly strong, thankfully after how bad she got nerfed before, but she's not as bad as gods like Anubis or Ah Puch who will just melt you in an instant.

I love when a good Nox is paired with my Khepri. Just any combination of her silence/root or my grab/root makes for a very long pain train, especially if the other teammates know to fall in on whoever is unfortunate enough to get trapped.

Also, I have her Madame Darkness skin and it's really awesome, the VP is great.

The only skin I'm missing is diamond cus I have her 7 mastery and her VP, but I don't like the madame darkness VP so I just use her OG VP. Her problem is that she has a 2s root and cripple, a 4 or 3 sec, I can't remember, silence that has huge damage. She basically multiplies any CC you do have by alot because that CC makes it easier to land the combo. The problem is that it isn't that hard to land in team fights or when she comes up without you knowing. She's like an assassin mage xD

Nu wa is slightly too good in clash, her 2 means you can just wreck objectives on demand, aswell as her base attack speed being really good for tower clearing. She can easily turn around to assasins and just RKO them, she's literally the ninja of clash.

So I immediately bought him and the avatar to go with him, down to a little over 1000 gems. I'll have to buy more for the rest of the Odyssey, but luckily there's gonna be a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in a few days that'll make it cheaper.

Also, I got to use the Dragon Knight skin for Ao Kuang today, finally, got him in Assault. It's really cool, and I do decent as Ao Kuang so I'll have to practice him more to get use out of the skin.

So I haven't played Thanatos in, like, 3 weeks. Despite my X Mastery I was afraid I might be getting rusty with him, so when I was partying with my friends in Arena earlier I played plenty of Thanatos.

[spoiler=Well...]v8FLGyX.jpg

The third game being my best, I actually managed the Top Gold/Kills/Player Damage trifecta and even got a Quadra Kill:

0Qw3sdh.jpg

It was a fun time.

Archived