SMITE

Shradow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallelujah! Ne Zha visual update, Ravana rework, Artemis Mastery skins fixed, and best of all:

"Scarab’s Blessing

Fixed an issue where ability would go on cooldown if target dies."

Plus so many good things.

https://www.smitegame.com/pts-the-reborn-prince-dec-15th-2-20/

Ne Zha's recolour just became my favourite skin.... and i already have it and his VP...

SEXY XING SKIN WHOA

Ravana is now just a weird loki.

I don't see what you mean by that. He's a lot better to build tank now with his shield and buffed heal making his sustain is way better, and his crit builds will falter some due to the changes in his hit succession. With his damage buffed, now he can actually hurt people, and it's nice that he can use his ult (dat 100% physical scaling on a 450 damage move) as an escape. He's more like a warrior than ever, now.

I'm tempted to think he's OP now, we'll have to wait and see.

I don't see what you mean by that. He's a lot better to build tank now with his shield and buffed heal making his sustain is way better, and his crit builds will falter some due to the changes in his hit succession. With his damage buffed, now he can actually hurt people, and it's nice that he can use his ult (dat 100% physical scaling on a 450 damage move) as an escape. He's more like a warrior than ever, now.

I'm tempted to think he's OP now, we'll have to wait and see.

I meant his Ult, i dont like how they let it miss. All other changes r good tho.

I'll take the ability to miss in exchange for not having to use it on a target to jump somewhere. And you can't argue against a 70% increase in phsyical scaling, that sheet's insane.

Yeah ik it makes the ability alot better, but it's less unique now xD

I'm glad Thanatos is one god I don't seem to get rusty on. I can pretty consistently get his early game snowball going (since Thanatos is one of those gods that either goes one way or the other with his performance, there tends not to be a middle ground), and in Arena most of the time I even take top player damage.

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno, I have to disagree I'm just not seeing it. And literally everyone else I've seen talking about it (which is a fair amount, as I browse the reddit and Steam discussions) has wondered why they made him look more girly (which I'm fine with, since it's his lore that he's portrayed very feminine).

Also, Smite has the 4th highest prize pool of 2015, that's pretty cool considering the number of tournaments it's had.

Also, free Odyssey chest roll, thanks Hi-Rez!

I dunno, I have to disagree I'm just not seeing it. And literally everyone else I've seen talking about it (which is a fair amount, as I browse the reddit and Steam discussions) has wondered why they made him look more girly (which I'm fine with, since it's his lore that he's portrayed very feminine).

Also, Smite has the 4th highest prize pool of 2015, that's pretty cool considering the number of tournaments it's had.

Also, free Odyssey chest roll, thanks Hi-Rez!

Well, to me is the fact his design became a lot less round and child-like, and more agressive overall - on his new main skin, at least, the others are girlier.

Oh my god the best thing I've ever done happened to me earlier. I was in a game of Assault as Thanatos, pretty early in the game. I was really low on health and the enemy Ratatoskr was going to tower dive me with his ult. However, right before he landed, and I'm talking split second, I threw my 1 where he'd land and actually hit it and killed him (he was also really low on health) before his ult damaged and killed me. It was fantastic.

[spoiler=I don't have a video or anything but here's screens of the game stats in the lobby.]o8I46gk.jpg

Ho85hgh.jpg

That Ratatoskr player was sooooooo salty about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, with the Katana tree existing, I am never building boots on an Auto-Assassin again (or, at least, selling boots late for a 2nd Katana).

Heartseeker + Masamune/Stone Cutting Sword = 25% movement speed, + 2 useful passives instead of 18% flat movement.

Oh, also, prepare thine anuses for the dreaded Spear of Desolation.

Archived