Toyo's Limited Edition Japan AMA

Tits or asses?

My ass is one of my greatest assets, so ass.

What is your opinion of :"D

It's just alright~☆

What are you looking forward to most on your trip?

What is the best thing you have done or seen currently?

Is Kyoto nice?

I'm looking forward to Akihabara, Odaiba, Shinjuku and places like that. Soooo, more like Tokyo in general, actually. I'm from a big city so I tend to gravitate towards similar places, tee-hee♥︎

The best thing i've seen.... Either a hilltop view of Kyro from Kiyomizudera temple, or the pretty forest area surrounding Inari shrine.

Kyoto is drop dead gorgeous.

My ass is one of my greatest assets, so ass. It's just alright~☆

I'm looking forward to Akihabara, Odaiba, Shinjuku and places like that. Soooo, more like Tokyo in general, actually. I'm from a big city so I tend to gravitate towards similar places, tee-hee♥︎

The best thing i've seen.... Either a hilltop view of Kyro from Kiyomizudera temple, or the pretty forest area surrounding Inari shrine.

Kyoto is drop dead gorgeous.

BEWARE THE MACABRES.

Am I a good friend? Thoughts on me?

I don't think we're on a level where I can comfortably call you a [Friend]. Maybe if you would greet me every morning before class or something we can advance our relationship from simply [Acquaintance].

@Mitcher

Touhou UROBOROS CD, Fushimiinari Keychain, Flandre Keychain, 3 Boxes of CB01, A Deck Box, Wixoss Sleeves, a Trade Binder. I'll spend the rest of my $100 in Tokyo. I'm aiming to get the $30 Koishi wallet~!

Is Kyoto accent as delicious and sexy as anime makes it sound?

Eeeeh, I couldn't really tell that welll  

Hey, I don't know your schedule. That and I still think you dislike me a bit...

B-baka, we go to the same school! Our schedhule's the same! After all, YCM is one big anime-style highschool, right?

Archived