[PKMN] Tournament of Legends [OoC]

After working on my post, I realized that I forgot two things on my Hunter.

Her laptop, so that she can work on various things while on certain hunts.

And her 'Item Balls', reprogrammed Pokeballs designed to hold larger items (including her sniper rifle) for her instead of Pokemon and unregistering them as 'balls that she has on her. That's been kicking around in my head for a while, ever since I saw Ash accidentally catch a food item in a Pokeball within the original series.

So, I'm asking if I can go ahead and add them to Ms. Lider's sheet.

Go for it.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I made the changes, just so you don't have to go back to it here is the change.

[spoiler=changes]Lugia; he was fishing one day just passing time when he saw something moving the ocean around a lot, scaring away any plans of catching anything. Looking over to it, it turned out to be Lugia, it had fresh battle wounds all over it as if it just got away from fighting. Three people were chasing Lugia on a boat, Roy being who he is, had Charizard stop the boat, by well, destroying the engine. Demanding they stop chasing it, the legend hunters refused and pulled out there Pokemon. After blasting them off, he noticed Lugia passed out. Roy pulled it to shore and started to tend to its injuries , he sat there for days, until Lugia finally woke up.

So if someone loses all their Staryu Chips are they out, or if they just get 10 in 3 days are they good?

Also this is a really cool idea cause it allows for PvP without massive consequences if one side loses.

That was the goal!

I mean you just have to have 10 day by the end of the third day, if you lose all your chips you might have trouble convincing someone to battle you since you won't have anything to give in return, but technically you are still in even if you're out of Staryu Chips. 

Alright I made the changes, just so you don't have to go back to it here is the change.

[spoiler=changes]Lugia; he was fishing one day just passing time when he saw something moving the ocean around a lot, scaring away any plans of catching anything. Looking over to it, it turned out to be Lugia, it had fresh battle wounds all over it as if it just got away from fighting. Three people were chasing Lugia on a boat, Roy being who he is, had Charizard stop the boat, by well, destroying the engine. Demanding they stop chasing it, the legend hunters refused and pulled out there Pokemon. After blasting them off, he noticed Lugia passed out. Roy pulled it to shore and started to tend to its injuries , he sat there for days, until Lugia finally woke up.

Thank you! Accepted!

So just want to make sure. The battles use one Pokémon each then?

Edit: Also, gonna move my Hunter app so it's next to my Guardian app for ease of access.

It's agreed upon by you and your opponent. I'm planning on most of mine being three on three, but if you want to one on one that is fine.

You guys have a lot of freedom right now, use it.

Archived