Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou/Everyday Life with Monster Girls

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was part of a bonus chapter. 5.5 irrc.

Only Lala. The others are recurring "Antagonists". I use that word loosely because they're moreso trouble-makers and don't really do any harm at any point.

Well, except for Kii, but she's more friendly afterwords anyway.

Also

LALA-CHAN CONFIRMED HELL F***ING YAS

In celebration, Lala-Related Over-Attentive Arride;

While the Original "D" that MC got a letter from was, indeed, Doppel, in chapter 22 it's revealed he got another letter from "D"; However, this was from Lala, who was showed in shadow at the very end of the chapter, as MON was discussing the second letter, and revealing it WASN'T from Doppel.

However, we are alluded to what she is as soon as the VERY FIRST PAGE OF THE CHAPTER.

[spoiler=Pic]1.jpg

If you can't see, look at the middle of the table.

I LOVE the attention to detail in this manga, man.

(As another note I wanted to confirm, they show the species of the "antagonists" each time at the start of the chapters, but Lala is more notable because she doesn't appear fully until the chapter AFTERWORDS.)

Aw man. I wanted the latter three to live with him. I hope they do at some point.

Aw man. I wanted the latter three to live with him. I hope they do at some point.

Well, Kii needs to stay in the forest, as a dryad, but becomes a semi-recurring friendly character. Draco is a jerk at first (And hates Males, so...), but has been shown to at least be becoming more...reasonable, even with her short temper. And Lilith...Lilith's not somebody you'd want to live with.

Besides, I think having 7 girls living with him is enough at this point.

They changed the beggining, and got rid of the "Idea coming from Miia's stew". Hrm.

Otherwise, Good as always. Suu was animated really well, so I hope they keep up her fluidity in the future. (ha.)

Also, just a note...

Miia calls her mom "Mama".

Mama Miia.

Speaking of Mero, I'm sorta "eh" about her right now.

[spoiler=manga talk]In the beginning she's all about wanting a Little Mermaid-esque tragic love story (as in the original story, not the Disney movie) to befall her and didn't seem that important. Recently in the manga it looks like she's developing actual feelings for Darling, and we're right at a story arc for her (I forget if we already knew she was a princess before the most recent chapter or not) where I imagine she'll get some much needed development, so my opinion of her will probably change soon.

So next episode we deal with a mermaid who wants a tragic love story ending. Question: How can she survive out of water?

I mean, to be fair, a lot of the "original" mermaid myths have mermaids that are out of water and can like, talk normally and stuff out of it. In the manga at least, it's explained that Mermaids basically just need humid air to breathe well, and they have a layer of slime on their skin to keep themselves hydrated.

Also, after checking back to see how they explained Mero...we skipped a chapter. The one where Miia has trouble shedding her skin. I'm guessing this was done to make Suu's premiere more focused on her, but they have to fit it in somewhere...If I had to guess, they'll also skip the MON chapter, then put those two in the episode after Mero starts living at the house.

Archived