Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou/Everyday Life with Monster Girls

Oh man, they're putting the skin shedding and egg laying in the same episode. Holy sheet.

I'm sad they cut out the MGS reference in the beginning, though.

bd4.png

Oh my god.

If there was ever anything that'd make me want to read the manga, it's this. <3

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, they're putting the skin shedding and egg laying in the same episode. Holy s***.

Oh geez. I'm really wondering when they'll do the MON chapter...

On the episode itself; Suu seems a lot...dirtier when animated. Like, does anybody else feel that way? I mean, I guess that's natural, but still.

Well, I did say before that she wouldn't be appearing until at least episode 7. With the Egg-Laying being in the next episode, she'll definitely be there, as she appears at the very end, and gets her proper introduction in the chapter after.

...Though, with them not really introducing MON properly still, I'm betting they'll put the MON chapter at the start of episode 7, then get the Rachnera into at the second part (Since MON appears in her chapter)

Oh right, I completely forgot Rachnera was with the director guy (who I don't remember being so short, but it was funny), of course we'd get a glimpse of her this episode. Next episode we get MON and Rachnera, which means best girl Manako finally shows up.

And another wonderful FALCON PUNCH from Darling. Someone needs to put this sheet to Rules of Nature.

tumblr_nsxjolSfzu1rd6sdio1_500.gif

It was hard to watch this week's episode while my mom was able to see my laptop screen from where she was sitting. I even volumed down the sound a lot just in case. Damn you Miia and Papi.

I kinda hated the second half of the episode because of that pervert (Although I enjoyed the MC's punch). I hope they'll stop introducing new minor characters like that (They probably wont stop, but I'll still watch the anime and I'll try out the manga as well). It's as if the retard couple wasn't enough.

Next episode, the final girl?

It was hard to watch this week's episode while my mom was able to see my laptop screen from where she was sitting. I even volumed down the sound a lot just in case. Damn you Miia and Papi.

I kinda hated the second half of the episode because of that pervert (Although I enjoyed the MC's punch). I hope they'll stop introducing new minor characters like that (They probably wont stop, but I'll still watch the anime and I'll try out the manga as well). It's as if the retard couple wasn't enough.

Next episode, the final girl?

irrc, the episode after next should be the last episode with characters like that. While a lot of Chapters of the manga (Especially D saga and Onsen arc) have minor characters, pretty much all of them are either decent or other monster girls.

Archived