Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou/Everyday Life with Monster Girls

Now, you can't fairly compare the entirety of the manga to what the anime's been able to adapt so far. Things are always cut when adaptions of books are made.

The number of concerned/questioning faces I make at the anime is much higher than when I read the manga. Like, I'd be way more comfortable reading the manga and having people read it over my shoulder than watch the anime with others in the room.

Though, for the most part it's basically not that bad when Suu or Rachnera aren't involved, regardless.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe concerned isn't the right word, but if you want to imagine it, I'd raise an eyebrow and purse my lips like if I had a question. Sometimes accompanied by a flat, "Huh." Though that's when the lewd is particularly bad, if it's less extreme more lighthearted I tend to laugh at it, since that comedy and the slapstick is something I really like about the series.

So I watched the first Episode and was wondering if I was watching a Hentai at times. Considering the Lamia girl climaxed from having her tail grabbed along with the general sexiness of it all. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Ecchi but this felt like too much for me.....

funny cause i tend to hate fanservice but i dont mind this due to how its used as comedic effect

funny enough, they actually subvert this with the most recent arc, where she's given a waterproof suit except for her head to use.

Suu "upgrades" from raincoat to wetsuit?  Interesting.

Though a day at the beach feat. Suu sounds like a world record for number of tentacle-rapes performed by one thing in one day getting set up.  Also makes me wonder if Suu acts differently if she absorbs saltwater, similar to when she absorbed those poisons filtering out healthy plants and unhealthy ones.

Suu "upgrades" from raincoat to wetsuit?  Interesting.

Though a day at the beach feat. Suu sounds like a world record for number of tentacle-rapes performed by one thing in one day getting set up.  Also makes me wonder if Suu acts differently if she absorbs saltwater, similar to when she absorbed those poisons filtering out healthy plants and unhealthy ones.

Along with what Shradow posted above, the funny thing is, most of the tentacle raping ISN'T done by suu in that chapter.

"On the verge of death" doesn't necessarily mean "you're about to die".  Just look at the treatment Kimihito's been given by his harem thus far.  Anyone else would be dead.

Well you're not WRONG...

[spoiler=Spoiler]33.jpg

Also, damn that was a great episode. Like, duh, I've read the manga, but this was a great interpretation. Having Lala was awesome, the Engel's Coefficient chapter is honestly one of the best in the series, and we got to see pretty much all the characters. I'll miss having something to look forward to every tuesday.

[spoiler=Also...]tumblr_nv3qculcrg1rdnykdo1_540.png

Lala appears in the final group scene.

Agreed; this wrapped up the season perfectly.  We also got the poisons I brought up a few episodes back, a little more of pretty much everybody that appeared thus far, and overall a good finale.  We also got to keep our very own Touhou reference.

df0b33a545407aa2567e43bd0de31aca.png

(snapshot set to have equal dimensions for Airride's avatar convenience if so desired)

I really hope we get a second season.

I like how it included the little flashback when Darling suffered from chūnibyō. All the death flag references (like Archer's, "You don't mind if I beat that thing, right?") when he was walking up those stairs was funny, too.

And the animation this episode was really nice.

Archived