Game of Forums (interest check)

Thar

Alright guys, I know a lot of you are fans of my crackfics, but I think it's time I gave it a serious turn.

Night had the idea of putting YCM in a Game of Thrones-esque setting, which had me very intrigued. However, with the current hiatus I'm in with writing anything good, I haven't even begun to brainstorm.

So this thread will be an interest check. If I were to start writing this, who would read it?

Also, I'm not too sure if the setting should be Fantasy-based or modern. Personally, I'm liking the Fantasy vibe better.

I would read the funk outta this. So yeah, if you feel up for it do so.

I think fantasy would be the best way to go. Modern doesn't quite fit the idea really, because there's just so many things you wouldn't be able to get away with as easily.

The closest thing would be a kinda mobster thing, but that's an entirely different idea.

I support this, but I do pose you something to think about.

I'd suggest you do it uninfluenced by others - by that I don't mean literally, that's impossible, but do not allow others to request themselves into your fic. You should remain in true control of this piece (if you're to do it) and should not allow anyone else to try and sway who gets to be in this or not.

I support this, but I do pose you something to think about.

I'd suggest you do it uninfluenced by others - by that I don't mean literally, that's impossible, but do not allow others to request themselves into your fic. You should remain in true control of this piece (if you're to do it) and should not allow anyone else to try and sway who gets to be in this or not.

That was kinda the nature of the shippings to begin with, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Archived