What is your ethnic background?

Death Bishop

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite, quite white. Mom's family is from Scandinavia (though they've been in America for a really long time now) and Dad's adopted, so IDK about him other than "white." His mom's part-Cherokee though, which is cool.

I know my mom's dad (rest his soul) is 100% Swedish.

For the most part I'm yet another asian (specifically javanese), but great great grandpa from mother's side is Dutch and I believe that there's some arabic part in that line too, while my great grandfather from my father's side is chinese.

Interesting. Can you speak the Javanese language at all?

Funnily, no. I'm actually raised in the environment of a completely different ethnic (Sundanese), and I can use their traditional alphabet (Ngalagena) and the local language well. But my knowledge of Javanese is almost nonexistent.

Not gonna lie, thought Javanese was a typo until I looked it up, today I learned....

Not gonna lie, thought Javanese was a typo until I looked it up, today I learned....

Yes, Javanese are, in fact, not all a bunch of folks who communicate through a common computer programming language.

Born in Germany, Grew up in Croatia and America. 

Moms side- Croatians 

Dads side- Serbians/Bosnians 

I'm a melting pot, America has nothing on me. I could literally just say I'm Blakan. 

no sheet bratan? u dont get a pass till we get a picture of you squatting in adidas tho

no s*** bratan? u dont get a pass till we get a picture of you squatting in adidas tho

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. 

Samo kraljevi nose adidas brate. 

But listen here, it's more about the white converse and faded jeans now. 

Archived