Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest

So a follow-up comment to everything said before erases what was said before? I'll keep that in mind.

Yes, that's kinda how things work.

If I say "I have ten apples" then later say "I actually have five apples" me having said ten doesn't change the fact that the truth of the matter is I have five. He explained what he meant in different terms. I guess erase isn't the right word but it does change things.

Sorry I had to interject something here because the argument makes no sense and I didn't even see this until now. I remembered having this card and was curious what was being said about it.

Anyway, I'll leave the theory discussion to the experts. As this is very clearly a topic for discussing theory, I don't understand how that wasn't understood.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The card is irrelevant now? Of course it is.

Can the card have very powerful untapped potential? Of course it can, it is a +1 with good stats all over that doesn't cost that many LP. Even if it has no in-field effect.

Your arguments aren't really clashing, you just don't want to talk about the same things.

I think theory-oh is fun to read. I don't care if it is "useless" or "a waste of time", so regardless, I ended up reading the whole thread.

Everything but BA summons massive beaters so this is s***

Pretty much this. Even in a themed deck with theoretically great synergy with this card, it'd still likely be outclassed by other options.

Theory-oh is fine and all, but it just comes down to "how much mental gymnastics does it take to make this card good?", which, well, if that's fun to you, then more power to you, as long as you accept that the card in question is bad and likely always will be.

Archived