BREAKING NEWS: Sakura exposed as Venjix Attack Bot, injures fellow mods, captures Mugen

Just Crouton

breaking16.gif?resize=500%2C300

In a disturbing turn of events, Yu-Gi-Oh! Cardmaker forum moderator Sakura Haruno has been revealed to be a Venjix Attack Bot, a humanoid death machine from another dimension where Earth was destroyed by a robot invasion started by a computer virus gone horribly wrong.

This morning, fellow moderator Nai noticed Sakura was acting strange, displaying glowing red eyes. Suddenly, Sakura assaulted Nai. A security camera caught the incident, along with Sakura's chilling declaration "I am Sakurabot, Generation 7. Venjix internet infiltration attack-bot. I am your thoughts and minds. I am mankind's unconscious being. I am the final evolution of the...the...uhhh..." Sakurabot allegedly stumbled on his words before violently battering Nai. Sakurabot inflicted massive devastation to the mod forum, including throwing Night--who was still resting in his coffin--into a pit of fire, and attempting to forcefeed Evilfusion to a psychotic Xyz Monster, resulting in major injuries. Sakurabot then charged into the main forums where YCM members witnessed him and Venjix scientist Professor Cog capture Mugendramon by threatening to "slice him like an onion." Mugendramon complied out of sheer terror, and they escaped to Sakura and Cog's own dimension. There has been no word yet on any of the mod's condition after these brutal attacks.

DfYBj39.png

A photo found in "Sakurabot's" office. The others in the photo have been identified as (left to right) Tenaya 7, General Crunch, and General Shifter, all standing with Sakurabot before their now-fallen creator Venjix.

YCM's delusional neighborhood mental patient MACHAZZMO launched an investigation and discovered that Professor Cog was able to track down the apparently inactive Sakurabot through posts on YCM where members derogatorily referred to "Sakura Haruno" as "Sakurabot." Professor Cog, who was last seen in 2014 being destroyed by five teenagers with a pirate ship bazooka, activated the dormant Attack Bot program within Sakura, causing him to run rampant in the mod forum.

This revelation has sent shockwaves throughout the YCM community. Sakura was the subject of ridicule early in his moderator career, accused of many things ranging from alleged general incompetence to signing CM Punk to UFC despite having no training at all.

One former moderator, Sakura's predecessor Striker, weighed in on the situation.

"They called me a potato" Striker continued "I rightfully got upset. THEN, they used it as one of the reasons to demote me. And THEN, they replace me...with a murderous robot from an alternate timeline."

Striker laughed. "Karma's a b****! And so are the people who wanted to demote me!" Striker laughed maniacally as he fortified the walls of his war torn home with sacks of potatoes.

While Venjix was destroyed by an elite team with race cars, MACHAZZMO questions whether or not Professor Cog and Sakurabot can or will be stopped as well, citing the apparent absence of said team and neglect of their own weapons and vehicles, as evidenced by a lone, giant sentient race car driving unopposed through Corinth's conveniently empty highway.

YCM's mascot Rai is expected to give a public statement about this potential threat as soon as he finishes reviewing his ever-growing backlog of music provided by the community, which is assumed to be completed in the next 10 months at the earliest.

Archived