Black Appreciation Topic

Tourmaline

He deserves to be shown appreciation by more than just a few specific people!!!

I like him because even when he's having a hard time, he tries to be good to others if it's within his abilities. Getting into small fights with irrelevant people on the side doesn't matter because they don't technically exist, so it should be made known that I want to vocalize an affection for the person he is.

Really though, despite all the s*** he gives and gets, Black is a great guy. He could certainly work on his social skills, and could use a hell of a lot more tact, but when it comes down to it he has a good heart.

This

ily Black, whether you believe that or not.

Just wish it was expressed in a less bait-y topic.

tumblr_mjtf6dLR3R1re9oq6o1_500.png

I have recognized Black from eons ago when Ulquiorra/Marsuvees was all about him and he was a good guy to talk to and play YGO against when he was on DN. He's often a bit brash and brutally honest sometimes, but I know he's still deep down a person with good heart and taste. It's no surprise he gained a mod position a while back to. He's one of YCM's ancient and priceless treasures.

Black is a lovely chap.  Admittedly he could probably act better on here, but really who couldn't? Like, near everyone here has acted like an arse at somepoint. So you can't really hold it against him. Origionally one of the people on the site I aspired to act like (Along with Chris and KoKo, and that explains a whole lot), and he has had an impact on shaping the way I act on this site, and thus really my life. Probably the lives of a lot of people here

I just wish he'd be a little kinder towards himself, because he is a better person than he gives himself credit for. 

Oh and he's put more effort into trying to help the site than like most of it's currently active memberbase put together and gets nowhere near enough appreciation for it, so that should probably happen at some point. 

Archived