I am now a doctor

TF2_The_Scout

You people clearly don't realize how much this site contributes to the suffering of first world women by having criticisms, which hurt people's feelings, thus making them feel bad.

And no. Make your own damn sandwich you supporter of the patriarchy.

Oh yeah, well you're a c*nt and that's the only counterargument I have because I'm on the internet and too ignorant to realize I'm unwittingly supporting your arguments about men hating women with my childish ad hominems!

but i don't even wanna work :o

i'd rather be a lovely housewife my husband would be happy to come home to~~~~

You only believe that because of cultural conditioning and institutionalized mysoginy. Women need to balance out a hardworking and respectful field and be able to raise their kids. Too bad it will never happen because of the mysoginy of the important fields and has nothing to do with other factors.

You only believe that because of cultural conditioning and institutionalized mysoginy. Women need to balance out a hardworking and respectful field and be able to raise their kids. Too bad it will never happen because of the mysoginy of the important fields and has nothing to do with other factors.

umm what :c

This right here.

This.

I am smiling and it hurts. Oh god. Plznomore.

Congrats. I love you. Your studies are totally worthwhile

Yes, they are. Learning the truth about the oppression of first world women really opens your eyes. If you ask me, everyone should be required to take one of these courses to graduate high school.

Archived