Ask ihop anything

ihop

Think I might have asked you this before, but where'd your name come from? You really like pancakes?

I never actually knew it was a restaurant when I chose the name, I actually just made a "suggest me a name" thread on YCM, someone suggested iHop and I liked it and it stuck, then I went all edgy and lowercase and now I quite like it in lowercase so it's here to stay.

1. Can you give me a good book suggestion?

2. Any plans to go to an event in a foreseeable time?

3. How good are you at horizontal sidehopping?

1. If it's your kind of thing almost everything by P.G. Wodehouse is everything

2. Yeah, Lille in December as well as a ton of regionals.

3. Can't say I've had much practice

In your limited knowledge of me, what deck that could be considered good do you think I'd enjoy?

Tellarknights. All the nice guys play Tellarknights.

This is important so I'm bumping your own topic XD

Which of these are actually decent to use?

Mermail
Ghostrick
Charmer
Noble Knights
Traptrix
Kaiju
Some kind of Psychic deck to use Esper Girl

Basically going through cards and picked out some things that looked interesting to me. *shrugs* hence the vagueness of the last part

Thoughts on the Ruler/Book formats? They were when I started competitive play, so I am curious of your take on them.

Books might well be the most aids deck ever so I hated it. I played Gadgets for that format and beat literally everyone that wasn't playing Rulers or Books.

I just played Chain Burn at that time, before switching to Rulers after the tins were released.

Are there any banned cards you want off the list?

I'd be interested in seeing the effects of Prem coming back. As regards cards that could come back, Yata, Tribe and Sangan are all pretty good picks.

Archived