Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright here we go, stuff! Don't read till you've read the IC~

For Taiga and Crimson, sorry couldn’t get anything particular in, but trust me there will be stuffs in the direction you’re headed. Basically finish things up and move towards the port, I’ll give you the info I gave Stalfos once you near it.

For group with Mac, here.

Roggenrola (4): Level, 17. Moves, Rock Blast, ???, ???, ???. Ability, Sand Force.
Boldore: Level, 32. Moves, Rock Blast, ???, ???, ???. Ability, Sand Force.

These guys aren’t meant to be super tricky so don’t worry about KOing the small fry in your post. Boldore is a bit tougher though.

For the Juyu group. Yes, the competition is ended. Sorry for those who wanted to sing, just...couldn’t wait too long. Now there’s a Camerupt attacking the lovely Kirlia, and Heather is being ganged up on, but she seems to be holding her own.

Camerupt: Level 50. Moves, Eruption, Overheat, ???, ???. Ability, ???.

I suppose I should bring up the Zangoose/Seviper info again.

Zangoose Gang (4): Level 20-25. Moves: Scratch, Detect, Revenge, ???

Seviper Gang (3): Level 20-25. Moves: Coil, Bite, Screech, Poison Fang

They won't last as long as last time, likely.

Also, none from Oasis leveled up yet, just gonna say that. Closest to leveling would be Kazo, Taiga and Mac

Zangoose Gang (2): Level 20-25. Moves: Scratch, Detect, Revenge, Quick Attack

Seviper Gang (3): Level 20-25. Moves: Coil, Bite, Screech, Poison Fang

So one Zangoose is going after Wally with a Revenge. One was brought down by a Me First and Signal Beam from Kayla. One from a False Swipe from Heather.

A Seviper used Screech to stop Alleria's Sing, and another attacked with Poison Fang.

Camerupt: Level 50. Moves, Eruption, Overheat, Ancient Power, ???. Ability, ???.

Camerupt hit Gwen with Ancient Power, got the stat boost, and attacked Whisper with Eruption.

Ah, about that, in about an hour I'll be gone from my computer and internet connection for ten days. It would be pretty convenient if that Revenge could knock me out or something.

If for whatever reason things progress magically fast while I'm gone, feel free to control Wally for a while. Keep in mind two rules: One, she will generally focus on what she can see over what she knows she should do. An injured little girl in front of her takes priority over saving an ill village in the mountains. Two is that nothing else matters to her quite as much as finding legendaries. As long as there's no hint of one she'll take things easy but once there is that's her absolute goal.

Take it easy~

Warning warning warning

Okay more attention gotten. Time for another update on who is in danger and who isn't.

Lord CowCow: You're okay, me, just keep it up. Proud of you. Gotta post soon though, me.

Sethera: I have no idea where you've been but you gotta post soon. In danger.

Cosmo: You've been missing for a fair bit now, gotta post soon. In major danger.

Mitcher: You're fine as you are away, will knock out Wally with next post if needed.

Saiku: Also fine.

Keto: Definitely fine.

Yui: Doing just fine now, watching you though friend. Fawkes can do stuff now so that'd be nice.

Nai: Fine as well.

Reptilious: Gotta get a post out for both characters please. In danger.

Hydreigon: We good fam

Stalfos: Should I take you off the list, dude? idk what's up.

Hollow: You are under watch~ But fine.

I would like these people to post before the next year. If they don't. I will take action. This is your warning.

I shall post within a couple days, and move past those who haven't posted if needed.

Gonna post today, because tomorroww i'll be leaving for vacation.

Yaaaaaaaay!

Oh crap! Uh if you're still around Golden Gate, battle against Nori, weird to advertise that here but this is faster than PM. pls no respond about it here. But if you can post in that OOC if you can post

I'll try and get a post out later today / tomorrow. Sorry for not posting! irl has kept me busy ;_;

I gotcha homie, glad you're still in it. ^^

Roggenrola (2): Level, 17. Moves, Rock Blast, ???, ???, ???. Ability, Sand Force.
Boldore: Level, 32. Moves, Rock Blast, Iron Defense, Rock Slide, ???. Ability, Sand Force.

Two Roggenrola are down, Ari is firing Embers at the other two, Mac is injured.

Boldore is super Defensive now and dropped rocks on Kah's head

Zangoose Gang (2): Level 22 and 25. Moves: Scratch, Detect, Revenge, Quick Attack

Seviper Gang (2): Level 23. Moves: Coil, Bite, Screech, Poison Fang

One Zangoose was struck with Signal Beam after bringing Wally either KOed or close. The other is currently engaging Heather and Kayla.

One Seviper is asleep, one is knocked out, and the last one has been hit by a Thief and is damaged, unsure, but still healthy.

Camerupt: Level 50. Moves, Eruption, Overheat, Ancient Power, Earthquake. Ability, ???.

Camerupt drank a Full Restore, was hit by Gwen's Pain Split, then used Eruption on her, before using Earthquake and hitting Whisper and Wes. (I wasn't sure how to show Earthquake in this kinda thing, since shaking the ground would not be a base 100 power move XD )

Well I've been knocked out so I can't do much but wait for my Prince(ss) Charming to wake me up.

Or another knock on the head would do as well. Either one.

I only did that because I didn't know when you'd be back, and I didn't specify Wally was totally knocked out, just knocked down and badly hurt.

So I decided to put up the groups in the OP, as well as number of days passed since the first. Figured I'd post the initial thing right now. Any thoughts on what to add to it, if anything, let me know.

Team Mac. Mac, Ari, Kazo, Kah. Days Passed: 2
Team Showdown. Taiga, Scarlet, Cabrakan. Days Passed: 4
Team Juyu. Gwen, Easter, Himiko, Wally, Whisper, Fawkes, Alleria, Lok, Sid, Wes. Days Passed: 1

Once Team Juyu splits I will remain them, and split the characters up however they decided.

Also it's been a week and only 4 posts, since mine, so time to get ur butts in gear. Tomorrow I'll issue the warnings.

WARNING....You know the drill.

Many of you have some wiggle room to what they post atm, so I'd like to see some more posts coming. As always if you need some info to post, let me know.

Lord CowCow: I guess I can let this pass....for now. Post Mac's part soon though.

Sethera: You're doing good, good job.

Cosmo: Now that Nai posted you're open for posting.

Mitcher: You still can post if you wish, or not, it's up to you. I don't have it set in stone Wally is KOed

Saiku: Good boy

Keto: Also good boy

Yui: Fawkes can do a thing I'm sure, if you want them to not do anything, then let me know I'll ignore them this round.

Nai: Recent post woo!

Reptilous: You needs to posterino.

Hydreigon: You also needs to do the posty thing

Stalfos: You could post, not super urgent, but still

Hollow: Post nao NAO

Roggenrola: Level, 17. Moves, Rock Blast, Explosion, ???, ???. Ability, Sand Force.
Boldore: Level, 32. Moves, Rock Blast, Iron Defense, Rock Slide, Headbutt. Ability, Sand Force.

One Roggenrola is gone, due to Exploding in Kazo's face. The other is preparing to Explode, after being injured by Mac. He is close enough to be in range of Mac, Kazo, and Ari.

Boldore is taking steady damage, and has Headbutted Kah

Camerupt: Level 50. Moves, Eruption, Overheat, Ancient Power, Earthquake. Ability, Anger Point

Camerupt is really really injured, has reached Anger Point, punched Wes. Remember only Lok may respond until I say so.

Archived