Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good work with the posting guys keep it up :D

Try and remember to mark your location down at start of post.

Also something I'd like you all to do is keep track of your Poke/Items/Level.

If you need to know how much something costs/how much you get from something, ask me.

Whoops, I just noticed I chose a color that two other people were using for Lok's voice lol

As a question to you guys - do you think that this color is too bright? It's the only reason why I chose the darker one over this, but looking at it again I don't think it's too bright. I'll probably make it like orange if this is too bright

Whoops, I just noticed I chose a color that two other people were using for Lok's voice lol

As a question to you guys - do you think that this color is too bright? It's the only reason why I chose the darker one over this, but looking at it again I don't think it's too bright. I'll probably make it like orange if this is too bright

B-but Mac is orange...

It should be fine like that.

Alright folks this is what we're up against.

Oasis:

Scyther: Level 40. Moves: Quick Attack, Slash, ???, ???

2 Beedrill: Level 26. Moves: Twin Needle, ???, ???, ???

3 Sandslash: Level 22. Moves: Dig, ???, ???, ???

1 Murkrow: Level 30. Moves: Dark Pulse, ???, ???, ???

Scyther is a short distance from everyone, with the fallen Mr Mime behind him.

Murkrow is flying directly above him. Launched a Dark Pulse at Crimson/Cabrakan/Taiga.

The Sandslash are between Scyther/Crimson/Cabrakan/Taiga, and the rest. Blocked a Thundershock from Mac

The Beedrill are behind everyone, in the crowd which is running around. They're killing citizens.

Juyu:

Zangoose Leader: Level 38. Moves: Fling, ???, ???, ???

Zangoose Gang (7): Level 20-25. Moves: Scratch, ???, ???, ???

Seviper Leader: Level 35. Moves: Coil, ???, ???, ???

Seviper Gang (9): Level 20-25. Moves: Coil, ???, ???, ???

3 of the Zangoose Gang are asleep, and 2 of the Seviper Gang are as well.

The Zangoose Leader (Sada) has used Fling on Alleria. Using a barrel full of liquid.

The Zangoose Gang has rushed Alleria, using Scratch.

The Seviper Leader (Phinehas) and the Gang has circled Wally and Gwen, using Coil.

When fighting, label which of the mooks you're attacking with a number system (Seviper 1, 2, etc)

And if you can get a hold of me and let me know what you plan so I can tell you the outcome of the actions and make things go a bit smoother go for it. Otherwise just post and I'll react in a post (or maybe OOC depending on what it is)

Oasis:

Scyther: Level 40. Moves: Quick Attack, Slash, Focus Energy, Wing Attack

1 Beedrill: Level 26. Moves: Twin Needle, Drill Run, ???, ???

2 Sandslash: Level 22. Moves: Dig, Crush Claw, ???, ???. Ability: Sand Rush.

1 Murkrow: Level 30. Moves: Dark Pulse, Substitute, Hidden Power (Fighting), ???. Ability: Prankster.

Beedrill 2 is down, Beedrill 1 took plenty of damage and retaliated with Drill Run against Crimson.

Sandslash 1 is down, 2 and 3 have attacked Kazo with Crush Claw. One of which lowered his Defense.

Murkrow used Substitute to dodge, then attacked Taiga with Hidden Power Fighting

Scyther smacked Mac, then used Focus Energy and scored a critical hit Wing Attack on Cabrakan

Juyu:

Zangoose Leader: Level 38. Moves: Fling, ???, ???, ???

Zangoose Gang (5): Level 20-25. Moves: Scratch, Detect, Revenge, ???

Seviper Leader: Level 35. Moves: Coil, ???, ???, ???

Seviper Gang (8): Level 20-25. Moves: Coil, Bite, ???, ???

Zangoose Leader accepted Wes' offer and then yelled at Aegon

Two of the Zangoose Gang are down, three asleep. The other two are using Detect to dodge and one used Revenge on Alleria

Seviper Leader attacked Wes' Double Team clone and is flirting with Easter

One of the Seviper Gang is down, two are asleep. Two are attacking Lok, one managed to Bite him, the other slammed into the ground.

Five are attacking Wally and Gwen, two destroyed the table, two are trying to Bite Wally, one used Bite on Gwen but Gwen KOed it

Once more if I missed anything let me know. ^^

Cosmo I gotta admit I'm confused about your post, you seem to have knocked out three...somethings, though not sure which and which ones (refer to my above post) Plus idk what moves you used or how they were so powerful.

I figured out after a while that, Himiko, the lowest levelled of the characters has killed the most of them, let me fix it in a second.

Also, Kouzeon is Dazzling Gleam, while Kaguya's gist is Psywave. I fixed the three to one knocked out which was a Seviper (mainly killed by Psywave, since Posion are very weak, for some reason, to psychic)

Oasis:

Scyther “Edgelord”: Level 40. Moves: Quick Attack, Slash, Focus Energy, Wing Attack. Special Attack, Void Blade: A swift and sudden attack that strikes from the ground itself. A pair of blades that can cause numbness in anything it hits, and is sharp as razors. This attack isn’t effected by weaknesses or resistances.
1 Sandslash: Level 22. Moves: Dig, Crush Claw, Rollout, Defense Curl. Ability: Sand Rush.
1 Murkrow: Level 30. Moves: Dark Pulse, Substitute, Hidden Power (Fighting), Feather Dance. Ability: Prankster.

The Beedrill are both down.

Two Sandslash in total are down, the last one has Defense Curled and then used Rollout on Kah.
The Murkrow used Feather Dance on Taiga, and then Dark Pulse after taking the hit. Weakened by the Substitute and Waterfall.
Edgelord (Yes that’s his name, or at least what he calls himself) has gone into overdrive as it were. Having been injured by Cabrakan and Mac, he is using his special attack. Mac was hit and is now feeling the numbing attacks.

Juyu:

Sada (Zangoose Leader): Level 38. Moves: Fling, ???, ???, ???
Zangoose Gang (4): Level 20-25. Moves: Scratch, Detect, Revenge, ???
Phinehas (Seviper Leader): Level 35. Moves: Coil, Poison Tail, Poison Jab, ???
Seviper Gang (4): Level 20-25. Moves: Coil, Bite, Screech, Poison Fang

Only one Zangoose is left standing and it went to wake up the three sleeping ones.
On the Seviper side, one is attacking Himiko and the other still standing launched a Poison Fang at Fawkes
Phinehas attempted to attack Whisper but in his confusion attacked Aegon with Poison Jab.
Sada calls Easter out on his s*** but decides to stay out of the fight for a bit longer.

[spoiler=The Sheriff of Juyu]

tG9E3IU.png?1

"I will not allow you to harm anyone else; have at you, blackguard!"

Name: Heather

Species: Escavalier

[spoiler=Appearance]

Xx8fjtG.png

5'7"

150 lbs

[spoiler=Information]The sheriff of Juyu, an upstanding and lawful young woman. She is well respected in Juyu and seeks to keep the peace in a dangerous region. She can be merciless if one is found harming the innocent but respects proper duels. And in fact is known as the strongest duelist in Juyu, though she doesn't accept many challenges. Doesn't like to remove her helmet.

Level: 58

Known Moves: Megahorn

Alright so listen up. I will make a post soon even if everyone hasn't posted but I will give some time.

However a couple days from now if people haven't posted I will continue on. If your character was attacked in a previous post (such as Aegon being attacked by Phinehas) the attack will land and I will write the post under the assumption they didn't have a reaction. So let this be a warning, I'm not going to let things stall.

Archived