Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Zangoose: Level 22. Moves: Scratch, Detect, Revenge, Quick Attack

Seviper Gang (2): Level 23. Moves: Coil, Bite, Screech, Poison Fang.

One Zangoose is down. The other is about to attack the downed Wally.

One Seviper, greatly injured, has Coiled and is trying to Bite Sid.

The other bit down on Alleria's leg. Just bit, not Bite. He's still a bit sleepy.

Camerupt: Level 50. Moves, Eruption, Overheat, Ancient Power, Earthquake. Ability, Anger Point

Camerupt is funked up, let's be honest. And he's Overheated once, and is preparing to do so again, against the Kirlia.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could post for Mac's group, however I prefer having at least two areas to reply to. If Stalfos posts. Or Rep and Hollow post. Or Hydreigon(Sid) Yui (Fawkes) Nai, and Cosmo (and potentially Mitcher).

So in other words, postssssss!

Also yes Keto had permission to finish Camerupt off.

Also Experience time is approaching for the Juyu group.

Okay here's the swag loot that can be found on Camerupt's body.

Charcoal ring. (Charged with Aura, this ring gives boost to power of any Fire attack the wearer uses)

800 Poke.

1 Full Restore.

1 Super Potion

A picture of an old Camerupt woman with a young, bored looking, boy.

a note that has "One week" written on it.

Alright guys so I wanted to get some input.

I'm gonna make a poll of this to let y'all gauge how well I'm doing as host. And how much you like the RP so far.

Also please let me know by posting what you think I'm doing well, and what you think I'm doing wrong.

And what you'd like more/less of, RP-wise.

Now that those fights are over...level up time!

ALSO. When you level up please put your initial level in parenthesis next to it. Say you're now level 20 and started at 18. Level: 20 (18)

Team Mac. Mac, Ari, Kazo

Team Juyu. Easter, Wally, Whisper, Fawkes, Alleria, Lok, Sid, Wes.

Y'all have gained a level! From either battles, or things such as the singing competition.

Also each of the Seviper/Zangoose only had 200 Poke on them, which means from each the Curse of the Loser states that 50 Poke can be taken. For a total of 300 Poke spread out however you want between Wally, Fawkes, Sid, Himiko, and Alleria

Now the time comes for people to do post-battle interactions, and plan out their next move. Any questions ask me.

Also Rep and Hollow need to post on the Juyu side

Rep needs to post for the S.S. Showdown, and Stalfos has an opening to post but isn't needed if not wanting to.

Unfortunately the Boldore team was...flat broke. Hence why they attacked at all.

Anyway, imma wait for Cosmo to post with Himiko since Al's got hulksmashd for now.

I will point out that Kayla is using a Revive on her at the end of my post. So Al should be able to be up but probably really sore and such.

Trying to figure out who needs to post for others to post.

I suppose I will also point out that I cannot take this much farther in the Juyu area without input. Some of you are going to have to make some decisions here of what to do and where you want to go. I can only give information, I can't force you down one path or another. Unless you really need me to.

Archived