Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Welp, here we go XD

[spoiler=Firezard plz]Name: Aegon

Species: Charizard

Favored Legend: Reshiram

[spoiler=Appearance

pokemon_gijinka_x_reader__protection_by_

Aegon is very well toned and muscular, but not heavily built. His skin is tanned with almost a slight reddish tint to it. His long, messy hair is a deep orange much like most of his clothing, and two orange horns protrude from it. He stands on the taller end of the spectrum, at 6'1

He tends to wear an open long-sleeved vest, though it often appears like part of his large cape. The outer material of the cape feels very similar to the scales of large reptile, with cream coloured down along the cuffs of his sleeves and the bottom hem of the coat. The interior of the cape is dark blue and, when Aegon requires it, the cape opens up wide to form two draconic wings, allowing him to fly.

Aegon doesn't wear a thing beneath the vest and cape save some old, beige bandages that are wrapped around his chest. He wears slightly baggy orange pants, black boots, and a cream coloured sash around his waist.

[spoiler=Personality and Biography]

Personality: Aegon is a social being and loves striking up conversations with strangers. He's quick to introduce himself and any friends or companions he may have with him, and he's one that likes to take charge of conversations without excluding anyone. There's a charisma to him, with the hearty tone of his voice mixed with his ever present smile or smirk. Though usually cheery and in control of his emotions he does have some fiery tendencies and can get quite heated in the middle of an intense fight or argument.

His better traits stem from Aegon's self-confidence, which is actually rather high. He doesn't feel the need to shove his prowess or abilities in the face of others and is very comfortable with how strong he currently is. Though Aegon strives to improve he handles losses well and does his best to learn from them.

Aegon's ambitions are rather large, though, and he can forget that others have ambitions of their own. Due to mistakes he made in his past, when he was younger and more hot-blooded, he has a bit of an issue with control as well. He can get a bit frustrated when he feels his control over a situation slipping and it really tests his patience and confidence. There is a slight self-centeredness to him, but he's far from selfish.

Dragons are a sore subject for Aegon and proper “dragons” tend to inspire rare feelings of envy that can mess with him a bit, feeling that he is just as mighty as any of them. This inferiority complex is, in part, what drives him to hunt down and defeat Reshiram, or any legend that claims to be a dragon.

Biography: Born a Charmander to a Charizard gijinka and a Dragonite, Aegon had a rather wild childhood amongst the chaos of Trailsau. He grew up hearing of intense melees and savage brawls and, once he got a bit older, he even saw them first hand.

Once he grew older still he often joined in.

Aegon was a rabble-rouser. He loved a good fight and was always eager to test his might. No matter how often he lost or how hard he got knocked out he always came to excited for the next round. When he evolved into a Charmeleon this trait only grew worse. He was more proud, stubborn, and hot headed than ever before. Nobody was off-limits to him, and he'd challenge even the strongest of foes.

One gijinka in particular, a mighty Noivern who hailed from Skuldafn, came around his area boasting that he could fight off ten gijinka at once. Aegon was infuriated by this challenge and gathered nine gijinka around his age to face off against the Noivern. The battle was fierce but...very one-sided. Aegon himself managed to land a fierce blow on the Noivern which drove him into a frenzy.

Using powerful sound waves the Noivern blew back Aegon and whipped up deadly blades of air that hacked apart the group Aegon had brought to the fight. Two of the gijinka did not survive the onslaught, while many of the others were scarred by the event.

Aegon himself survived and was also traumatized from the event, though not in the same manner the others had been. He realized that he wasn't strong enough to just resort to brute force like the Noivern could afford to. He'd need to think, to plan, and to grow stronger by carefully testing his limits rather than jumping at the first opportunity to fight a powerful enemy.

He calmed down significantly after that loss and found even greater success in his future battles. The arrogant boasts and utter disregard for the lives of his comrades from the Noivern still haunted his memories, though, and left Aegon feeling bitter towards dragonkind in general. Especially after he evolved, when he got his horns and could form his own mighty wings, he did not understand what made them any different from himself.

And what better way to tear them down from their pedestal than to strike down the legends they looked up to most? As for Aegon the one he wished to face more than any other was Reshiram, the drake that spat the same fire breath that he himself could.

[spoiler=Combat Info/Moves/Powers]

Level: 39

Ability: Blaze – When Aegon is pushed to his limit, wounded and exhausted, his inner fire burns stronger than normal and his flame-based attacks hit harder and scorch hotter

Dragon Dance – Passed down by his Dragonite father, Aegon knows the movements to an ancient, aerial dance that invigorates his soul and stimulates the cells in his body. When the dance is completed Aegon's physical prowess as well as his movement speed, both on foot and by air, are enhanced. Repeated performances will stack the enhancements, each dance quicker to complete than the last, but overdoing it can have negative consequences on Aegon's muscles.

Flare Blitz – An all or nothing move that is a staple finisher from Aegon. Cloaking is body in intense flames he either divebombs or rushes his opponent, the flames not only enhancing the sheer force behind the impact but scorching his opponents as well. However the all-in nature of the attack often causes Aegon to suffer some damage in return. With Blaze active the flames that cloak him double in size, making the impact stronger and making the fire itself more difficult to dodge.

Dragon Claw – A less reckless physical attack, Aegon is able to call upon his draconic lineage to cloak his hands in the energy of his ancestors. Aegon can manipulate this royal purple energy to take the form of claws as he slashes or punches away at his foes, the energy capable of cutting very deep, even into hard rock.

Fire Pledge – Aegon can produce streams of fire from his hands and his mouth. It his his most consistent technique, and though powerful it has a linear trail that can make it fairly easy to dodge. Aegon's control over this fire could allow him to form deadly combinations if he found other gijinka with similar control over different types.

Fire Storm – The pinnacle of Aegon's training and life of combat. Aegon cloaks his wings in flame and flies in quick circles around his opponent, the fire enhanced by his velocity, and soon heats up and sets ablaze the air around them. Aegon's flight trail molds this blazing air into a raging twister of flame, trapping the opponent and making it far more to difficult to dodge any of Aegon's subsequent techniques. Only usuable if Aegon has Dragon Danced at least once.

[spoiler=Money/Items] 500 poke, x 2Fresh Water, x3 Sitrus Berries

Misc: Main Theme - Battle Theme - Against Reshiram (Truth)

The lack of actual wings disturbs me XD But it looks really good. No issues I can see.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if "significantly" harder to make attacks for Pressure would be good but other than that....Looks good. I see what you meant about the weapon thing and I think it works.

Significantly is just supposed to mean enough that it matters.  You know, just to make sure someone doesn't get away with passing it off as inconsequential.

Significantly is just supposed to mean enough that it matters.  You know, just to make sure someone doesn't get away with passing it off as inconsequential.

I edited himiko's level, now it's 18, before i made it kinda high because that's when Chimecho learns Heal Bell

Sounds good to me to both and I don't mind a little difference in move learning levels especially as she would've learned that early on anyway.

I'd say 20 is fine if you want a little boost.

Also for any interested

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/341666-pokemon-gijinka-the-fallen-god-oocacceptingnsla/?p=6724472

My first app if finished, second needs Bio (which I know most of already) and Personality (same and it can kinda be inferred by the rest of the app)

Hopefully can finish that after work today.

[spoiler=Cabrakan, a Gijinka with a Long Life Behind Him]

wA0yiK8.png
"I may look young, but I'm not. The fact is, I'm not as young as I once was..."

Personal Information

Name: Cabrakan
Species: Chandelure
Favored Legend: Entei
[spoiler=Appearance:]Despite what his age might suggest, Cabrakan's dark skin seems to be completely free of wrinkles, and the color of his hair remains a lilac purple. He stands at a solid 183cm (6' 0") tall, and weighs a modest 76kg (167lbs). Under his hair is a blue left eye that contrasts with his red right one. He's most notable from a crowd with the blue kimono that he wears, the black scarf that he wears around his neck and the bandages around his hands and feet.

612474f348921b385cecc90e53d27276ab060750

[spoiler=Personality:]Although it's quite literally impossible to tell Cabrakan's true age from just looking at him, it's certainly much easier to get relatively close by judging from his personality alone. Put simply, Cabrakan never seems like he has much energy about him at, and he can rarely be bothered to do anything. The bandages around his hands and feet imply at the very least that he'd done a lot of fighting in his youth. However, over the years, he's even lost interest in that. Truth be told, Cabrakan has trouble getting himself motivated, and had lost all of it since his beloved partner Trixie died. The only reason why he's still on-board with this Chaser thing is because doing battle with Entei was the only thing on Cabrakan's bucket list that hadn't been crossed off yet. Not that his eagerness of this is evident... if it exists in the slightest.

Another trait that went down with the untimely-demised Trixie was Cabrakan's ability to deal with women. He personally finds them very emotionally challenged, and he believes its these millions of emotions that they may or may not be experiencing in one instance that clouds their judgement, and makes them all the more unnecessarily complicated. That doesn't mean to say that he disrespects them for any of it; if that were the case, then Trixie and Cabrakan wouldn't have ever gotten together in the first place. No, it's just Cabrakan would rather not have to jump through so many hoops and do all these mental gymnastics just to keep them happy. And of course, if there's a hoop for Cabrakan to jump through, then he'll either refuse to jump through, or he'll jump through out of sheer reluctance.

[spoiler=Biography:]Back in his prime, Cabrakan was the number one Gijinka to beat at his birth-town of Trailsau. He might not have had a lot going for him, and certainly didn't have the wisdom about him that he does now, but he was a strong fighter, and out in Trailsau that was all one needed in order to be worthy of respect. Unsurprisingly, Cabrakan had to defend his home many times against many different Gijinka that just so happened to want that spot in particular, but since he defeated them all, the citizens of Trailsau had left him alone, and all was mostly well. However, a female Magcargo Gijinka, who went by the name of Trixie, had been constantly picked on due to being an outsider of the village. Trixie was quite the feisty youngster, beating down quite the handful of the weaker combatants, but she was still being attacked nonetheless. Regardless, Cabrakan decided that he'd have none of that, and so he defended the poor Trixie from all these foolish villagers of Trailsau. And that was how they fell in love. Eventually though, Cabrakan managed to get Trixie pregnant, which meant that, considering how fight-happy the villagers of Trailsau were, meant that he had to leave his birthplace behind in search for a safer haven for himself and Trixie. It was actually fine by him though; he needed an excuse to leave the Arcues-forsaken place.

Trixie decided that she and Cabrakan go to Fryst in order to raise the baby, which they decided to name Bubble once it was born. Well, Trixie did anyway; Cabrakan couldn't be bothered and just rolled with it. All three of them lived happily ever after for several years when all of a sudden, a rumor was spread that there was this amazingly fabulous jewel at the top of Mount Icecrown. Cabrakan didn't buy it, but Trixie was amazed, and wanted to climb the mountain to go get it. So she did one day, while Cabrakan looked after Bubble during Trixie's adventure. However, a week had past since she'd left, and Cabrakan left Bubble behind to go see where Trixie was... only to find her dead after presumably slipping down one of the many icy trails, her skull having cracked as she landed headfirst down one side of the mountain. Thankfully, Cabrakan gotten there in time to retrieve Trixie's corpse via telekinesis, so the villagers of Fryst could give her a proper burial once he descended back down again. Shortly after Trixie's funeral, however, Cabrakan left Fryst for good, leaving Bubble to take care of herself from then on while he looked elsewhere for the two to live.

Now though, he lives in the city of Moiter, having managed to reach there thanks to his telekinetic abilities. It was there that he'd heard the news of Volcanion's death, as well as the rumor that the other Legendary Gijinka have been sighted since then. One of the things that Cabrakan was always looking forward to was the chance to battle one of the Legendary Gijinka in particular, that being Entei; hence why he became a Chaser. However, although he's not entirely wanting to travel any more, he felt as though time was running out for him, and that he'd better get a move on before Entei was slain... or Cabrakan himself, for that matter.

Combat Information

Level: 38 (39)
Ability: Flash Fire: Cabrakan absorbs any incoming Fire attacks into his own body, which he can then use to empower his own Fire attacks 
[spoiler=Moves & Powers:]Ancient Curse: As says on the tin, Cabrakan inflicts an ancient curse unto an enemy. The curse is inflicted via a snap of Cabrakan's fingers, and has been known to inflict more damage if the stricken victim has already been burned, poisoned, fallen asleep etc. However, the curse is known to fail every once in a while, and one can tell when this is one of those times when Cabrakan ends up snapping his fingers several times in quick succession. (Hex)
Deluxe Fireball Supreme: Here, Cabrakan focuses all his energy into making the biggest fireball he could think to chuck at someone... which he then does. Since it's been such a long time since he's combated with anyone, the result is that the fireball travels too slowly due to its weight, which makes it easy to dodge. However, any Gijinka that does get hit becomes doused in flames, and suffers from third degree burns. (Inferno)
Fresh Slate: Whenever Cabrakan feels like he's about to panic, he'll take a deep breath, step back and close his eyes, clearing his mind of ill thoughts. This in turn allows him to fight more effectively in the long run, and it'll certainly help him launch faster fireballs and stuff. (Calm Mind)
Telekinetic Mastery: Cabrakan has complete mastery of the art of telekinesis. With it, he can stop anyone that tries to launch a melee attack against him in their tracks, and push them away if he believes one of their allies to be a bigger threat. He could also use it on his own allies or even himself, granting levitation which can be helpful for evading Ground-type attacks, or getting people into position for their moves or out of the way of an attack. The possibilities for Cabrakan to apply his telekinetic prowess are endless, but he can't utilize this and attack with his other moves at the same time. (Telekinesis)

Soul Drain: Like all Litwick, Lampent or Chandelure Gijinka, Cabrakan has the passive ability to drain the life energy and stamina of any animal or Gijinka. He can extend its range to a life-draining aura around him with a twenty meter radius that very slowly makes people lethargic while he becomes more energetic. Direct contact with Cabrakan allows him to drain energy at a much faster rate. If he focuses him power on a single target, he is able to reduce your average Gijinka into a state of slumber in ten seconds of direct contact with his palm, or down to five seconds the more of his body that makes contact. And if he manages to hold on for at least a full minute (or up to ninety seconds if a greater Gijinka manages to resist its effects), they may never wake again.

However, only Lampent and Chandelure Gijinka such as Cabrakan are able to switch this ability off completely. This helps to preserve their energy if not in direct combat. It should be noted that Cabrakan does not like to activate this ability if he can avoid it, as it feels cheap to just drain one's soul; this is especially the case if he can prove that he doesn't even need to. However, Cabrakan will most certainly make use of this if his life depends on it.

Money & Items: 500 Poké, Air Balloon, Charcoal, Cleanse Tag, Revival Herb x2

Miscellaneous Information

Skype Name: hjb_rulz19

Main Theme Song: Clarity, by Zedd & Foxes
Encounter Theme Song: Legaia 2: Duel Saga OST: Barracks
Battle Theme Song: Pokemon HGSS OST: Ho-oh Battle Theme, as remixed by spam artes!
Ideal Voice Actor: Tom Gibis (En)/Shotaro Morikubo (Jp)
Town of Birth: Trailsau

App for my Chandelure Gijinka, which I have named Cabrakan as you can see. I may revisit Zhaohui later, but I want to focus more on Cabrakan for now... when I have the time.

Just before I start finishing off my current plan for my characters back story, how does Mewtwo fit in? Asking as Mewtwo along with the Porygon line are human made so just need clarification.

"Human made" Pokemon such as Porygon and Mewtwo and Genesect would be artificially created Gijinka made by powerful Aura controlling Gijinka long ago.

So, when can we expect to hear if our apps have been accepted or not?

Also, are we including things like Absols being able to sense where and when a disaster is going to occur?

As far as I can tell most apps will be accepted at this rate, however I want at least those who expressed interest early on to finish before deciding finally.

And you can, Gijinka even of the same species have some differences, such as Charizard some have wings some don't, so it's possible.

Note also you can add some things as long as they fit. For instance my Helioptile's frills can detect weather change.

Are there shrines to the legendaries in all the big cities? Because Himiko has to visit them (In addition to meeting/offering prayers to the legendaries themselves).

And is there a sort of starting town or do we all start in different places?

There is likely a shrine to certain legends in several of the cities but not all. Some are vague, such as the shrine to the "Great Green One" who may or may not be a Legend, in Ogren. Some are obvious like the grand shrine of Mioter.

Everyone starts in Oasis but you can branch off in any direction after certain events.

[spoiler=Cabrakan, a Gijinka with a Long Life Behind Him (WIP)]

Headshot pic goes here

"I may look young, but I'm not. The fact is, I'm not as young as I once was..."

Personal Information

Name: Cabrakan

Species: Chandelure

Favored Legend: Entei

[spoiler=Appearance:]Manual Description to come

612474f348921b385cecc90e53d27276ab060750

[spoiler=Personality:]To come

[spoiler=Biography:]To come

Combat Information

Level: 38

Ability: Flash Fire: Cabrakan absorbs any incoming Fire attacks into his own body, which he can then use to empower his own Fire attacks 

[spoiler=Moves & Powers:]Inferno:

Hex:

Calm Mind:

Telekinesis:

Soul Storage:

Money & Items:

Miscellaneous Information

Skype Name: hjb_rulz19

Main Theme Song: TBD

Battle Theme Song: TBD

Ideal Voice Actor: TBD

App for my Chandelure Gijinka, which I have named Cabrakan as you can see. I may revisit Zhaohui later, but I want to focus more on Cabrakan for now... when I have the time.

So far so good, an older person I see, interesting....

So I think most apps are finished/nearing completion correct? I don't want to miss anyone.

And now my entry is completely edited. I hope I fixed all the issues.

Good work. Looks great to me. ^^

As far as I know, wanna hear from J-Max and Kate about possible fixes but the more pressing ones if they don't respond are:

I need to finish Mac

Sethera is working on a second

Neph needs to decide on a few things, may or may not need an app.

Stalfos needs to finish his

Then I can start accepting officially. I THINK. If I missed anything let me know.

Been giving it some thought and I would like to withdraw. Role Playing has become a lot more indepth these days so I think I may struggle to keep up and to perform well. Really sorry if I have wasted anyones time...

No you can't leave

Nah I get that, it can get a bit crazy ^^; See you around my friend :)

Anywho. Finished my other app as well now.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/341666-pokemon-gijinka-the-fallen-god-oocacceptingnsla/?p=6724472

And an announcement. Sunday I shall be starting officially accepting apps to put in the OP.

Please if you are finished with your app PM me with the link to it so I have easier access.

Edit: Also probably won't be around today much so won't be able to answer questions but ask away anyway.

Yeah... progress on Cabrakan's app has been admittedly slow. But thankfully I have most everything up to a slateable standard. Only thing left is the bio, which I'll have to do tomorrow.

And, after giving it some thought, I decided that I might attempt to redo Zhaohui's app tomorrow as well, after I finish Cabrakan's bio. If it still looks beyond unslateable by Sunday though, I'll probably just outright remove the app and save you guys the time.

Archived