New Structure Deck R! Guess which one it is!

Org has published this news for quite a while, but nobody bothered to post it here, so here we are:

Structure Deck R: Kyoshinryuu Fukkatsu / Revival of the Great Divine Dragon

-Releases February 6, 2016
-A new product in the “Structure Deck R” lineup
-The old structure deck “Revival of the Great Dragon” with its central concept of summoning giant dragons and battling with them is born anew as “Revival of the Great Divine Dragon” with new cards to power-up its strategies as well as other new support cards which synergize greatly with the deck!
-Contains new cards and reprint cards to meet the needs of old and new players.
-2 UR, 3 SR, 6 parallel
-New Duelist Protectors which will come with 55 sleeves featuring the main monster of this deck will also be released on the same day.

Forum thread

Source: 2ch

http://ygorganization.com/imissedyousomuchfelgrand/

TBH, I'm quite surprised they decided to revamp this deck; I always found it to be the weakest one of the post-GX generation (even though the big dragons fooled me into buying it; to be fair, I was only 13 at the time XD). Will they be able to make it viable with only a few new cards? Is Felgrand going to receive a new retrained version? IMO, worst case scenario, we're going to get some nice Dragon support that might help other decks such as Red-Eyes. So what is your opinion, folks?

Like a year or two ago this would've actually made my week, because I was such a Dragon Lord fanboy, given Felgrand looked awesome (Even if he sucked), and Tyrant Dragon was always a card that I associated with playing YGO (My brother when he got me into the game always used that, and always kicked my backside with it). 

Now it's just pretty damn cool. I doubt it'll change that much tbh, but I remain to be pleasantly suprised. Especially given this was probably the worst structure deck they made. Like it was just trashy.

Is Felgrand going to receive a new retrained version? IMO, worst case scenario, we're going to get some nice Dragon support that might help other decks such as Red-Eyes. So what is your opinion, folks?

My opinion (more like hope) is that Felgrand is going to recieve a retrained version and that we are going to get Felgrand-specific support to explain the lore of how a the Dragon became a Knight. Or Felgrand Support that makes him easier to summon.

But if not, then it probably is going to be generic Dragon support, which is not too bad, either. Looking at the Monarch support, I am pretty excited to see what they have in store.

Summoning big dragons from the graveyard? Now where have I heard that before?

lM9Hr3g.jpg

I'm more curious as to why OCG seems so adamant to leave Ravine and Rejuvenation at 1, I suppose something like Creator or Tyrant Dragon would tribute hmm

edit: Creator sends, not discards

Literally no idea then, Rulers banned, Red Eyes being flops, it would seems like Ravine & Super Rejuv to three would be a no brainer, but shrine literally just went to two. I have 0 idea why they're so terrified of the Dragon Trifrorce with no good dragon decks out there

Guys, Felgrand can be made playable. A puzzle once showed me you just need to find a way to equip it to something from outside the field and then it counts as "from field to Grave" and becomes live. I think they could abuse that in some way.

Yeah it'll most definitely have a new boss, and that's to be expected, but it could play out sort of like that.

I'd like Darkblaze Dragon to also have something going for it while at it.... and what was that other card? oh yeah, Decoy Dragon (AKA evadable trap in plain view).

Archived