Ban the User above You

Beyonder

7 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Banned because having a crush on someone doesn't necessarily mean he can't be simp of somebody else. But I wonder if the "I'm confused" has something to do with this (I'm pretty sure it's not, tho).

Nah. I don't even remember why I was confused

7 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Banned because Dae is being a thot.

I'm a thot, yet you measure women by the average breast size of your hookups. Nice.

Banned because ya'll act like 15 year olds. At least Lumina isn't proving their youthful nature by cursing excessively just to prove a point. Man, it is like saying the word "fuck" is a joke instead of just part of your vernacular. Fuck outta here.

4 hours ago, Dae said:

Nah. I don't even remember why I was confused

I'm a thot, yet you measure women by the average breast size of your hookups. Nice.

Banned because ya'll act like 15 year olds. At least Lumina isn't proving their youthful nature by cursing excessively just to prove a point. Man, it is like saying the word "fuck" is a joke instead of just part of your vernacular. Fuck outta here.

Banned because you understood my joke. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Banned for always making OP cards no seriously I fell we should explore card design more if we want to make a Lv. 10 Normal Monster with 4500 ATK to Power Creep BEWD then so be it I know what not allowed to make Lv 10 Normals with more then 3000 ATK but Screw it thats a bad rule Screw BEWD is overrated.

How will we learn as People if we don't explore card effects and stats that pushes the boundary?

Edited by Zefra the Shaddoll Master