Patient interview logs (Scarecrow AMA)

Scarecrow

When's the last time you went for a cheeky Nandos with the lads?

When was the last time you went down the pub with your mates?

Unfortunately one in my line of work doesnt have the ability to do this, though I do remember going to the bar once with the other professors from where I used to teach several years back. It was the first time I managed to field test my toxin on minds outside of those who were rotting away inside of Arkham.

If imbracing fear is the best way to go about it, does this mean you are afraid of scarecrows?

A fair assessment, but you'd be misstaken. My own appearance is not for me to be frightened by, as exposure to my own concotions have rendered me numb to such a concept. This is but a means to bring out the raw terror in those around me, and a ironic twist brought on by fate.

What kind of Pokeball I need to throw in order to catch you? I want my own Scarecrow.

I must say I'm having trouble deciphering if you're merely delerious because of the toxin, or if there's other matters at work, because you're trying to use something that's entirely fictional, and used on creatures far different then myself.

You must have quite the enjoyable nightmares awaiting you once the boundary to your subconcious mind rots away

I'm eager to hear them

Do you ever wish you could go for a cheeky Nandos with the lads?

That would imply I find any value in people except as test subjects.

You were also called Professor Crane, correct?

If so, have you ever worked on a device called a "Snag Machine"?

Sadly no, I was never able to obtain said title before the vermin I called colleagues saw fit to have me fired from my post, so you must have me misstaken for someone else if you think I had anything to do with that machine. My old self only ever achieved the title of Doctor before embracing the true potential in psychology and psychopharmacology

Hey you, can I get the formulas of your toxins? They may be handy for raids, abductions, and other fun activities.

An artist doesnot share their secrets, and neither will I.

I can provide you with vials of toxin for a cost, but my formula will remain a secret.

The manufacturing process is my special secret, and only constant revision and carefully measured dosages prevents the subject for building up a immunity. Letting my formula slip would be a griveous misstake on my part

Umm. Why do you villains keep going after Gotham when Batman is always there?

Ah but you see for each successfull strike against the city of Gotham, the trust they place in Batman wittles away little by little.

The more I learn about Batman through forcing him to defend his precious city, the closer I get to perfecting the ultimate concoction to truly bring out the demons hiding inside his mind.

Because make no misstake, the man is a direct product of what he claims to fight, and the day I unmask him and drag him in front of the world as a frightened human being like everyone else, his legend will be over.

And then, Gotham will be mine to do with as I see fit.

tumblr_njql0uDyRq1qlomhno4_500.png

Besides, don't you have something or somethings even you have insecurity against?

When one has seen the true demons hiding inside your skull brought to life, stared terror itself in the eye and come out numb, there's nothing to be insecure about. For with just the right ammount of coaxing, even the worst phobias and insecurities will dance to the orders I give them, even if it means making them manifest, or destroying it entirely.

An artist does not share their secrets, and neither will I.

I can provide you with vials of toxin for a cost, but my formula will remain a secret.

The manufacturing process is my special secret, and only constant revision and carefully measured dosages prevents the subject for building up a immunity. Letting my formula slip would be a griveous misstake on my part

Understandable, as expected from someone who takes his job seriously. But I will pass on the offer, I have other ways to play with humans.

5768617420536361726573206d653f

I dont speak whatever language this is supposed to be. If you wish to communicate you should find a translator.

Would you be willing to tell me a bit about yourself? Who are you? What are you? Where are you from? What do you do?

You may call me Scarecrow, and what I am I would rather leave to your mind to determine.

My home is the one and only Gotham City, and you may consider my work as a... rehabilitation of your worst fears. For if the mind denies what it fears the most it's only fitting that they must face it. 

Which monster is your favorite, aside from yourself?

I must say Toffee has greatly impressed me in their evil doing. The suit and hair is but another bonus.

Well...I have been here, inhaling your toxins since you opened up this place...Am I supposed to be feeling or seeing...anything? Because other than a slight sweet smell, I am not experiencing any adverse effects. I think my Gauna heritage might be immune to your toxin.

No halucinations? No tremors? Nothing?!

Whatever you are you must be metabolising the mixture differently then the human body. I must investigate this further.

Be a dear and give me a DNA sample, if you would.

Archived