Toyo Appreciation Thread

(GigaDrillBreaker)

In the middle of all of this monster stuff, I thought I would make a thread that is equal to 99.9% of my others in the section.

Appreciate Toyo. She has an incredibly kind heart, and when she is not having issues IRL she is the friendliest person on this site, and my best friend. There is more I could say, but I would really sound like a broken record.

I have a love/hate relationship with Toyo, but really there is a reason I still will call her sis at times. She is hella witty, has a great ear for eurobeat and electronic muzak, she has the PR and marketing sense of someone who really should be on my management team, and she's honest af. At the same time, she can be at times a little hasty and stubborn, but given her age and all, I really can't blame her nor can I hate on it. Toyo will always be Toyo to me and I can dig that more than anything else

IIRC I have pointed this out before, but I will point it out again: For me, Toyo is one of the best things to happen to YCM. She is simply amazing.

To elaborate, ever since I noticed her making cards and posts on YCM, I found her funny sometimes with her posts and threads, but what also impressed me was when she took a strong stance on her card reviews, or making or defending her points in various discussions; that's when I realized that she can also be serious and surprisingly wise and mature, despite her relatively young age, when the situation calls for it.

Nowadays, we have each other in Skype and we are in a Skype group so we interact way more often than in past years, and she still impresses me with the way she is. Heck, I dare to say that could learn a thing or two from her.

You may think I'm exaggerating, but personally I'm glad that I was able to get closer to her, at least through Skype, because she really is a person worth of knowing.

Toyo is by far the single most important person to me on this site, and maybe just all of online in general. She's been an emotional pillar of support for me, and sure, she can get heated about things sometimes, but she's a great friend and more. Toyo is someone that means a lot to me and she was someone who was pretty much always there for me.

If she's feeling down, I'll be around for her and do whatever I can to cheer her up.

So yeah.

Archived