15 Time World Champion and Current WWE United States Champion John Cena Here. AMA.

Luna Yumizuki

I need some advice on how to appear to be more of a stronger sensei. Even though Mach 20 speed is something I excel at, I'm afraid most students just can't see how really serious and strong of an octopus I truly am outside of the classroom~ What are your tips on how to maintain such strong physique so that I can practice along?

Your thoughts on the boss, Mr McMahon?

Well champ, Mr. McMahon is a really sound and intelligent businessman and I very much respect him both as my boss and as a human being. He is very much in-touch with the WWE Universe and works his ass off every day and night to make sure our fans get the entertainment they want. 

JABRONI give Seth Rollins his title back

Seth Rollins had his chance to take back this United States belt and he failed. His time is up, jack and it's his time to man up.

I need some advice on how to appear to be more of a stronger sensei. Even though Mach 20 speed is something I excel at, I'm afraid most students just can't see how really serious and strong of an octopus I truly am outside of the classroom~ What are your tips on how to maintain such strong physique so that I can practice along?

The days you feel like a rusted piece of metal are the days you become stronger mentally.

Opinions on hulk hogan?

Well, the Hulkster's certainly a beloved icon of the WWE and he was a hero to me and a lot of other WWE fans back in the day, but here in the WWE we don't condone any bit of racism. 

Can you 1v1 Spiderman better than Bonesaw?

Mr. Andrew Garfield may be a hundred or so pounds lighter than me, but he's got heart, jack. He's got a lot of heart and he's definitely not afraid to take his chances and give it all he's got in the squared circle. If I ever step in the ring with him, I'll definitely be the underdog haha. 

Hey Mark Wahlberg shut up

Never heard this one before, LOL. 

Cena, your time is up. Any final words?

So, you think you're untouchable?

Word life, this is basic thuganomics

Is jeff Hardy coming back ?

Never say never in the WWE. 

Archived