Organized Fights: Giga's Funeral. May He Rest In Peace, Forever.

Makο

Giga had lived an amazing life even though it was rather short. Giga was a great friend; he was the kind of friend that stands by you when you need somebody to be there. He once saved my life. We were both young kids then and we weren’t very close. I was hastily walking across the street when Giga saw a speeding car. If it wasn’t for Giga, I would have died right there. That’s how I became close to Giga. Yes, that was 10 years ago and we’ve been inseparable ever since.

I remember once Giga told me he met a girl who stole his heart. Being his best friend I must admit I was rather shocked and thought evil things about that girl. Of course as you all know, I am referring to Giga. I was so envious of Giga. It was not because I’m in love with Giga but it’s more of I was simply not used to sharing Giga’s time with anyone else. It was always me and Giga. When I met Giga, I didn’t know how I would react. Giga turned out to be a really nice person and she ended up being a good friend of mine too. I must say, I was happy for Giga and Giga.

What is it that we remember when we think of Giga? I think everyone who knows him very well would agree with me on this. It was his sense of humor. He was the kind of person that would make everyone laugh so hard that they’d end up crying. Who could forget about his mama jokes? How about all his green jokes? Goodness! Just thinking about those green jokes still makes me laugh. He was so out there when he starts those jokes. That is what I will truly miss about Giga. He could make me laugh when I am really sad. He always cheered me up when he knew I just had a bad day. That’s the trademark of Giga. He always wanted to make people happy.

Giga’s death was sudden. I remember when I heard the news I simply could not believe it. Giga was too young but as it slowly occurred to me I have realized that Giga indeed lived his life wonderfully. Giga was well-loved and he had done so many things on earth and I’m sure he’ll do much more in heaven. I will forever be grateful to have known Giga. I will forever be grateful that Giga was there at the right place and at the right time to save my life. I will forever be grateful for spending 10 years of my life with a friend like him. All the memories I have shared with him will forever be cherished and remembered. Giga will forever live in my heart… In our hearts.

Giga is in heaven now and we are here on his funeral. This is not the time for us to grieve his death but it’s our time to celebrate his life. Don’t ever forget Giga. He never wanted to see people cry. He wanted to make everyone happy. So at this moment when we are about to lay his body to rest, let’s all think back and remember how Giga touched our lives. How he made us laugh and how good Giga was as a person. This is not the moment for us to shed our tears but we should all be thankful that we were given the chance to have known a man named Giga.

Giga will forever be missed but I know in the right time, I will meet Giga again. We will all meet Giga again and he’ll make us laugh in tears again.

Archived