Fire Emblem: Curse of the Goddess [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Sethera

No, stats are just an indication of where you are right now with your character. Growth rates aren't determined by stats or class here. In fact, they aren't even a thing. Whether a stat improves or not works out a lot like real life. For instance, your character could have an E in strength but go to the gym work at it and eventually get better. They'd have to concentrate on that solely for a while though, and it's unlikely their other stats would raise as well.

Edit: Uhh I wasn't meaning to accuse you of min-maxing, so I'm sorry if it came across that way. I'm just trying to keep us all around the same power level at the start is all.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright so first of all the time limit in the rules for posting is gone. Because from now on we will give you a certain amount of time depending on the situation. If everyone else posted and are waiting for you, for instance, you'll be warned earlier than if you just need to do a reaction post that doesn't affect others.

Now. Thing is the IC has been up two days, and there's a battle going on. We need you guys to post soon. Which is where this warning comes in.

Skaia (Alois)
Kinkya (Malu)
Elly (Meifing)
Feray (Gamesmaster)

All of you need to post soon. If you do not post within a couple of days we will be forced to:
Move your characters forward, and have the enemies react, likely this means you will be attacked. If this happens and you continue not to post for an extended period (unless good reason is given) then your character is at risk of death.
This is the warning. Do with it as you will.
I'll PM you all tomorrow if you don't respond here, IC, or otherwise.

Understandable. As to your question, it's fairly unlikely a character will die unless the RPer is inactive for a pretty long time. Before that there will be warning signs, like getting injured. It's just something in place to keep people from holding up the RP and stuff.

The only thing I have to say is it's ironic Mei mentions Penelope not being able to command people when she ignored her orders herself XD

Good job at getting posts out guys! I was reminded by Setheon that they have to work tomorrow but we'll try and get something out soon after Kinkya posts!

The only thing I have to say is it's ironic Mei mentions Penelope not being able to command people when she ignored her orders herself XD

Good job at getting posts out guys! I was reminded by Setheon that they have to work tomorrow but we'll try and get something out soon after Kinkya posts!

b-but mei was the only one that didn't get orders

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am considering joining this RP, and I'm wondering if I can have a slightly offensive Priest/Cleric. Like using a staff that is made for attacking, but still being able to heal to an extent.

As far as i know, there are staffs that can inflict status ailments, and then when you advance up you get to be a war priest (yay axes). But I'm not the one with the final say so stay salty (the goid kind) my friend

Hey guys, I am considering joining this RP, and I'm wondering if I can have a slightly offensive Priest/Cleric. Like using a staff that is made for attacking, but still being able to heal to an extent.

I'd say no. Healing magic is quite powerful and potentially game-breaking so adding in something (being able to attack well) before promotion is a no no. They can have decent strength if you want to do that but healing staves aren't built for combat and would just be ruined.

Of course if Sethera appears and says it's alright then it's alright but for now, I say no.

I'd say no. Healing magic is quite powerful and potentially game-breaking so adding in something (being able to attack well) before promotion is a no no. They can have decent strength if you want to do that but healing staves aren't built for combat and would just be ruined.

Of course if Sethera appears and says it's alright then it's alright but for now, I say no.

Well, why not having a staff for healing and a staff for attacking? Seems like a way to work around that. Also, as you should know, I'm still in this.

Well, why not having a staff for healing and a staff for attacking? Seems like a way to work around that. Also, as you should know, I'm still in this.

Cause I don't want to give a class both fighting and healing skills right off the bat. In Fire Emblem the only person capable of that was considered a Mary Sue (for various unrelated reasons but the special ability didn't help) and also took damage to heal. ^^;

Cause I don't want to give a class both fighting and healing skills right off the bat. In Fire Emblem the only person capable of that was considered a Mary Sue (for various unrelated reasons but the special ability didn't help) and also took damage to heal. ^^;

Well then how about just an offensive staff? Made of iron or something and does extra damage to Dark-Magic related stuff, since it's used by a Priest.

Archived