Card Submission Thread

Delibirb

Ok, resubmitting:

http://i.imgur.com/ZsGQsHb.png

Sheriff Jimmy's Special Lasso Technique

Counter Trap

When exactly 1 Level 4 or lower monster would be Normal or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: Discard 1 card; that monster is Summoned to your side of the field instead, but destroy it during the End Phase.

Do you want me to upload it to Duel Portal?

I've uploaded to Duel Portal, but is it accepted?

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's about time I submit my own archetype. Kano, I'll leave it to you as to keep things fair. It's gonna be quite expensive before I get a viable version of this, but I'll work for it like everybody else.

[spoiler Dragonsbane]

Blackened Dragonsbane - Eternal Carnage

4/DARK/Fiend

1500/0

Scale: 3

Pendulum Effect: Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon 1 DARK Dragon-Type Monster without Tribute. You cannot Pendulum Summon during the turn you activate this effect.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. If this card is destroyed (by battle or card effect): You can reveal 3 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Monsters with different names that can be Normal Summoned from your Deck or Graveyard, your opponent picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Blackend Dragonsbane - Eternal Carnage" once per turn.

Bonded Dragonsbane - Eternal Dread

4/DARK/Fiend

1400/0

Scale: 9

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Fiend and Dragon-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. If you have a "Dragonsbane" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, add 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster whose ATK is double the ATK of either destroyed card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. If this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned, or if this card would be Special Summoned by the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type monster; you can add 1 "Dragonsbane" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Bonded Dragonsbane - Eternal Dread" once per turn.

Diabolical Dragonsbane - Eternal Macabre

4/DARK/Fiend

2000/0

Pendulum Effect: If you have not activated the Pendulum Effect of a "Dragonsbane" card this turn and you have a "Dragonsbane" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, add 1 "Eternal" Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster you control. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type monster, you can choose 1 DARK "Eternal" Pendulum Monster and place it in your Pendulum Zone. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; send 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use 1 "Diabolical Dragonsbane - Eternal Macabre" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust

4/DARK/Fiend

1000/0

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Dragon and Fiend-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. If you have an "Eternal" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy this card, and if you do, place 1 "Eternal" Pendulum Monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone, except "Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust". You can only use this effect of "Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust" once per turn.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You can discard this card; add 1 "Tower of Dragonsbane - Eternal Ceremony" from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Normal Summon 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster without Tribute. You must control no monsters to activate and resolve this effect.

Nethersoul Dragon of Eternal Loss

8/DARK/Dragon

3000/0

Pendulum Effect: During either player's turn, if you have not activated the Effect of an "of Eternal" card this turn and you have an "Eternal" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy all cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon 2 DARK Pendulum Monsters from your Graveyard with the same Level in Defense Position.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You can Normal Summon this card without Tribute, but its original ATK becomes 0. If this card is Normal Summoned or Pendulum Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 Fiend-Type Pendulum Monster from Deck to hand. You can only use this effect of "Nethersoul Dragon of Eternal Loss" once per turn.

Hydra of Eternal Hellfire

8/DARK/Dragon

2800/2500

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Fiend and Dragon-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. You can destroy all other cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use this effect of "Hydra of Eternal Hellfire" once per turn.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except DARK monsters. If your opponent declares a direct attack; You can destroy all other cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon this card (from your hand).

Diabolical Demon of Eternal Magic

4/DARK/Fiend/Xyz

0/2500

2 Level 4 Fiend-Type Monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned using only DARK Monsters, you can activate this effect; During the End Phase, add 1 Level 8 DARK Monster from your Deck to your hand. During either player's turn, when your opponent Special Summons a monster whose ATK is lower than the original printed DEF of this card, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy that monster, and if you do, change the battle position of this card. You can only control 1 "Diabolical Demon of Eternal Magic".

Devouring Hydra of Eternal Apocalypse

8/DARK/Dragon/Xyz

4000/0

2 Level 8 DARK Monsters

At the start of the Battle Phase, this card can and must attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Your opponent only takes half the damage from battles involving this card. During each of your End Phases, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, this card loses 1000 ATK. You can only control 1 "Devouring Hydra of Eternal Apocalypse".

Call of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Return

Quick-Play Spell Card

Target 1 face-up "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy that the first target, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, but it cannot attack this turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then discard 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your hand; Add 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Call of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Return" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Rage of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Flames

Quick-Play Spell Card

Send 1 "Dragonsbane" Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy that target, and if you do, Set 1 "Dragonsbane" Spell/Trap card directly from your Deck, also you can activate that card this turn. You can only use 1 "Rage of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Flames" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Tower of Dragonsbane - Eternal Ceremony

Field Spell Card

While you have only "Dragonsbane" cards in your Pendulum Zone, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type Monster. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy it, and if you do, add 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your Deck to your hand.

Devouring of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Darkness

Counter Trap Card

If your opponent activates a card or effect, you can banish 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type monster in your hand, Graveyard, or that you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then destroy all monsters you control. You can only activate 1 "Devouring of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Darkness" per turn.

[spoiler Generics]

Incinerating Daemon Dragon

4/DARK/Dragon

2000/0

Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster you control. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each monster your opponent controls. You can change this card from Attack to Defense Position, and if you do, target 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster with 0 DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except DARK Dragon-Type monsters. You can only activate this effect of "Infernal Daemon Dragon" once per turn. You can only Summon 1 "Incinerating" Dragon-Type Monster per turn.

Absolute Incinerating Archfiend Dragon

8/DARK/Dragon

4000/0

Decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 for each monster you control. (This effect cannot be negated) Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each monster your opponent controls. You can change this card from Attack to Defense Position, and if you do, target 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster with 0 DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except DARK Dragon-Type monsters. You can only activate this effect of "Absolute Incinerating Archfiend Dragon" once per turn. You can only Summon 1 "Incinerating" Dragon-Type Monster per turn.

Infernal Incinerating Archfiend Dragon of Destruction

8/DARK/Dragon/Fusion

0/0

1 DARK Dragon-Type Monster + 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster

Must be Summoned by Fusion Summon and cannot be Summoned by other ways. The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined original ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. (This effect cannot be negated) Any battle damage your opponent takes from a battle involving this card is halved. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy it, and if you do, it can make a second attack in a row. If this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Gandora, Infernal Daemon Dragon

4/DARK/Dragon/Xyz

0/0

2 Level 4 Monsters

Battle Damage you take from a battle involving this card is reduced to 0. If this card battles a Special Summoned monster, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy that monster. If this card has no Xyz Materials, destroy it. If this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect), you can target 1 of its Xyz Materials in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, but its ATK and DEF become 0.

Haunter, the Neverending Nightmare

4/DARK/Fiend/Xyz

2100/0

2 Level 4 DARK Monsters

When this card attacks while it has Xyz Materials, it gains 150 ATK for each of your unused Monster Card Zones, also. when it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Once, during this turn, if a monster you control would be targeted (by battle or by card effect), you can destroy 1 card on the field.

Gandora, Daemon Dragon of the End

8/DARK/Dragon/Xyz

0/0

2 Level 8 Monsters

If this card battles an opponent's monster, that monster's effect is negated until the End Phase. If this card battles an opponent's monster, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; this card's ATK becomes double the ATK of the opponent's monster, but destroy it during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can target 1 of its Xyz Materials; Special Summon that monster, but its ATK and DEF become 0.

Whack-A-Hulcus

Trap Card

When your opponent Summons a monster with 2000 or less ATK; destroy 1 card on the field, except the Summoned monster. You can only activate 1 "Whack-A-Hulcus" per turn.

Names on Gandora Xyz are subject to change, not sure as to how to approach them for now. Also note for the Incinerating Dragons that they count themselves.

Is nice, heavy costs, and a superb search engine/field spam

Altho all of them being pendulums is... Weird, since they will go to grave still but yeah, recurring nightmare is a MUST in this deck xD

Well, this being said, i think will make my deck pendulums as well, since all ppl doing pendulums anyway

Ill think an appropiate effect for the pendulums eff of the ZS

Is nice, heavy costs, and a superb search engine/field spam

Altho all of them being pendulums is... Weird, since they will go to grave still but yeah, recurring nightmare is a MUST in this deck xD

Well, this being said, i think will make my deck pendulums as well, since all ppl doing pendulums anyway

Ill think an appropiate effect for the pendulums eff of the ZS

Basically the main idea is you use the Pend function to get a large Graveyard and you use it to have fun with Dark Counterparts. Legitimately Rainbow Dark Dragon wouldn't be bad in this (Not saying it's good though XD). I wouldn't say there is a lot of spam though, I have never Pendulum Summoned for more than 2 monsters in my testing and it's really hard to do so without having an empty hand, which is the last thing you want in this Deck. Your wincon tends to be The Dark Creator and Horus (Hence my imports), perhaps the Incinerating and the Gandoras might help though.

Basically the main idea is you use the Pend function to get a large Graveyard and you use it to have fun with Dark Counterparts. Legitimately Rainbow Dark Dragon wouldn't be bad in this (Not saying it's good though XD). I wouldn't say there is a lot of spam though, I have never Pendulum Summoned for more than 2 monsters in my testing and it's really hard to do so without having an empty hand, which is the last thing you want in this Deck. Your wincon tends to be The Dark Creator and Horus (Hence my imports), perhaps the Incinerating and the Gandoras might help though.

a pure version of this deck can be pretty powerfull tho

even twilight dragons + galaxy-eyes would fit perfectly

or the blue-eyes deck can also be OP as hell

tho my only doubt would be if the pendulums that destroy other pedulums zones are ok, since some of them have preventive effects like the one of the dragon with highest attack.

a pure version of this deck can be pretty powerfull tho

even twilight dragons + galaxy-eyes would fit perfectly

or the blue-eyes deck can also be OP as hell

tho my only doubt would be if the pendulums that destroy other pedulums zones are ok, since some of them have preventive effects like the one of the dragon with highest attack.

I tested it with pure and tbh it tends to be just one big circle to your end, with maybe winning because of R8s. Twilight Dragons are eh because of the Level. Galaxy Eyes isn't searchable but the Xyz would be rather good in here. Remember you can only PS DARK Dragons

I tested it with pure and tbh it tends to be just one big circle to your end, with maybe winning because of R8s. Twilight Dragons are eh because of the Level. Galaxy Eyes isn't searchable but the Xyz would be rather good in here. Remember you can only PS DARK Dragons

and use them as material for galaxy or even do 1 galaxy pendulum xD

and use them as material for galaxy or even do 1 galaxy pendulum xD

Pffttt. Anyway, so me and Lecc did some testing with Apex and I gotta say there actually are some problems with it that I did not see on paper. While individually they are alright, in combination there can be a lot of scary boards and plays. Particularly, there are methods with Spino where you can open up with double Rex and if you have the RUM, Rex + Abomination, this being on T1 with 2 backrow and having Apex Zone. From what I have seen, I concur I will be turning away Apex Zone for now and Spino's Kagetokage effect should only trigger on Normal Summon. The rest is down to further testing, in which Aman I would like you to contribute to at some point if you'd be so kind.

after some testing with Destroyers i found that with the removal of effects off token tributes it made grounddigger and wave manipulators much weaker in comparison to the others and i'm still not sure on holi usefulness because of maestroke but that will probably need some more testing. I just wanted to see if it was ok if i switched Grounddigers discard effect to make a token to SS a Earth Destroyer from the grave instead of the token and edit wave a bit.

Pffttt. Anyway, so me and Lecc did some testing with Apex and I gotta say there actually are some problems with it that I did not see on paper. While individually they are alright, in combination there can be a lot of scary boards and plays. Particularly, there are methods with Spino where you can open up with double Rex and if you have the RUM, Rex + Abomination, this being on T1 with 2 backrow and having Apex Zone. From what I have seen, I concur I will be turning away Apex Zone for now and Spino's Kagetokage effect should only trigger on Normal Summon. The rest is down to further testing, in which Aman I would like you to contribute to at some point if you'd be so kind.

First of all, sorry if my way to express wasnt the one i should use.

Second one, as i said, the search engine and XYZ potential it has is just nuts, thats the Main problem

Breaking all your opponent field in T2 isnt funny, i even felt wrong using them but i had to do it to prof my point

The problem isnt spino, or field, the real problem is the easy they can search/draw to get those cards and also the XYZ-material effect.

My build was a normal draw engine one:

3 Upstarts

3 Duality

3 MST

1 Solemn

3 Terrafroming

3 of each "Apex" Card

And still wipe the floor with just that, then i further tested the deck with a better build and XYZ and was even more impresive to see how i End up having 5 in hand and 2 XYZ on field + Field Spell + 2 backrow

I would not say anything about them because i did already and azathot said that i was just ranting them, also asked to be a submission checker and no response.

Anyway, i hope Aman can fix this Archtype the soonest he can because is a good idea, and i like Dinos as well, but this deck is... DP Necroz

talked to Darkness and edited Wave Manipulator, Grounddigger, and Holidead and made all of them summon the same token
[spoiler=Archetype - Destroyers]Bomb Reloader of the Destroyers
4 / EARTH / Machine-type / Effect
1500 / 700
If a "Destroyer" monster is Tributed: you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

Earth Destroyer Bombman
1600 / 0
This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. You can decrease this card’s ATK by 500 till the end of your opponents turn to Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. You can only use this effect of "Earth Destroyer Bombman" once per turn, and only once that turn. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

Earth Destroyer Grounddigger
6 / EARTH / Machine-type / Effect
2500 / 800
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Token you control. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card, then target 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the Level of that monster, also negate the Summoned monster's effects.

Earth Destroyer Last Destroyer
4 / EARTH / Fiend-type / Effect
1900 / 0
This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn.. Once per turn, if this is the only monster on your side of the field you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

Earth Destroyer Cybernetic Blaster
4/ EARTH / Machine-type / Effect
1800 / 400
This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. If you use this effect this card’s ATK and DEF is reduced to 0 until your second End Phase after activation.

Earth Destroyer Normal Deceiver
4 / EARTH / Reptile-type / Effect
1500 / 700
This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. If a “Destroyer” monster is Special Summoned, except "Deceptive Destroyer Token", you can Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

Earth Destroyer Wave Manipulator
1800 / 500
This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card effect: you can Tribute 1 "Destroyer" monster; Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster from your Deck.

Rother, Master of the Destroyers
10 / EARTH / Spellcaster-type / Effect
3000 / 2000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 2 "Destroyer" monsters and destroy all tokens on the field and paying 1500 Life Points.  You can Tribute 1 “Destroyer” Token on your side of the field an activate one of the following effects:
• Banish a card on the field until the end of your turn.
• This card gains 500 ATK till the end of your turn.
You can only activate this effect of "Rother, Master of the Destroyers" once per turn. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed you may destroy another “Destroyer” card on the field instead.

Destroyer's Battlefield
Spell
Activate one of the following effects:
•You can add 1 Level 6 or lower “Destroyer” monster from your Deck to your hand.
•Negate the effect of all of your opponent’s Trap Card effect during the Battle Phase this turn.You can only activate this effect if you have a face-up “Destroyer” monster on your side of the field.
You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this card, except "Destroyer" monsters. You can only activate 1 “Destroyer’s Battlefield” per turn.

Destroyer's Bright Crash
Spell
Reveal all "Destroyer" cards in your hand; then, Special Summon "Destroyer Recruit Tokens" (Warrior-Type/ EARTH/ Level 4/ ATK 0/DEF 0) equal to the number of revealed cards. You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this card, except "Destroyer" monsters.

Destruction of Earth
Quick-Play Spell
You can only activate this if a “Destroyer” monster leaves the field: Pay half your Life Points and banish a “Destroyer” card from your hand or Graveyard. Send all cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Then Special Summon 1 "Rother, Master of the Destroyers” from your hand, Deck or Graveyard and 3 “Destroyer Victory Tokens”(Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You cannot summon any other monsters this turn. You can only activate 1“Destruction of Earth” per turn.

Bright Light of the Destroyers
Spell
Pay 1000 Life Points to target 1 “Destroyer” monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon that target. The summoned monster gains 500 ATK and its DEF is reduced to 0 until the End phase. Its effects are negated until the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect, except Destroyer monster.

Destroyer Invasion
Quick-Play Spell
Send a card from your hand to the Graveyard and activate one of the following effects:
• Tribute all Tokens on the field. Special Summon up to 2 “Destroyer” monster(s) from your Deck with a combined Level less than or equal to the Level of all “Destroyer” Tokens destroyed by this effect.
• Add 2 “Destroyer” monsters from your Deck to your hand and then it becomes the End Phase, this effect can only be activated on your turn.
You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect, except Destroyer monsters.

Earth Destroyer Field Collapser
4 / EARTH / Fiend-type / Xyz / Effect
2400 / 500
2 level 4 “Destroyer” monsters
Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to Tribute 1 "Destroyer" monster, except “Earth Destroyer Field Collapser”, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that monster.

Earth Destroyer Holidead
2600 / 2200
3 Level 4 Monsters
While this card has Xyz Material and you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 2 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish that target. You can only control 1 "Earth Destroyer Holidead".

Hello, here I present my generic submissions.

I took an interesting direction with these generics, since I was actually trying to give some Pendulum options for non-Pendulum decks (it feels so not fun that pendulum is mostly worth running in pendulum decks, unlike what the anime promised me). Anyway, if it ends up as just a boost for pendulum decks or making it a must for non-pendulum decks (I only want it as an option, as I said), then that means I failed in my purpose.

These generics are divided by summon type (Xyz/Synchro/Fusion), and made to support decks that focus on a specific type of summon, since I loved the idea of "Pendulum-Xyz", "Pendulum-Synchro" and "Pendulum-Fusion" (like how they say it in the anime), but right now only full pendulum decks seems to be able to do those things.

Anyway, I don't really expect them to be very dominant, but I'do be happy if a couple decks end up using these cards at least as a variant (although it seems there's lots of pendulum decks here already, but I haven't seen them properly).

[spoiler=Generics:]

Pendulum-Xyz Support:

Star Scout

Level 1 - LIGHT - Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Normal - 500/500
Scale 5/5
Pendulum Effect: If you control 2 or more monsters with the same level, you can target 1 of them and 1 other monster you control with a different level than those monsters; the second target’s level becomes the same level as the first target, until the end phase. You cannot Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon. You can only use this effect of “Star Scout” once while this card is face-up in your Pendulum Zone.
Monster Lore: This worshiped owl is always on watch in the sky. Although it never seems to go down, it is known to value equality above all and that it grants wishes of approximation. Many couples and friends are thankful to this creature. Envious people as well.

Network Supporter

Level 5 - LIGHT - Thunder/Pendulum/Effect - 1500/2000

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When an Xyz Monster you control activates its effect by detaching Xyz Material: You can discard 1 card; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 of the cards sent to the graveyard as Xyz Material for the activation of that effect. You can only use this effect of "Network Supporter" once per turn.

Monster Effect: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control without Xyz Material: Attach this card from your hand or face-up in your Extra Deck to it as Xyz Material. You can only use this effect of “Network Supporter” once per turn.

Large Amplitude Network

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, while the difference between their Pendulum Scales is exactly 2: Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon. If an Xyz Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 monster with the same level as the original rank of the Xyz monster destroyed. You can only use 1 “Large Amplitude Network” effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

Lucky Level

Spell/Normal

Target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone: Add 1 Pendulum Monster from your deck to your hand whose difference in Pendulum Scale from the target is exactly 2. You can only activate 1 "Lucky Level" per turn. During the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Summon monsters, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon, and all of them must have the same original Level/Rank.

Pendulum-Synchro Support

Tuning Engine
Level 4 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2000
Scale 5/5
Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can target 1 monster you control and apply one of the following effects:
- Treat its level as its current level +1 if its used for a Synchro Summon.
- Treat its level as its current level -1 if its used for a Synchro Summon.
These changes lasts until the end phase. You can only use this effect of "Tuning Engine" once per turn. You cannot Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Synchro Summon. 
Monster Effect: When this card is Pendulum Summoned, you can declare 1 level from 3 to 5; this card’s level is treated as that level if its used for a Synchro Summon. If you activate this effect, shuffle this card into the deck when its used for a Synchro Summon.

Advancement Cannon

Level 5 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 2000/1000

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Sycnhro Summon a Synchro monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 Tuner monster sent to the graveyard as Synchro Material for that Synchro Summon. You can only use this effect of “Advancement Cannon” once per turn.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase.

Momentum Tuning

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Synchro Summon. If a Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard to your hand. You can only use 1 “Oscilating Tuning” effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Pendulum-Fusion Support

Bond Guardians

Level 1 - LIGHT - Wyrm/Pendulum/Normal -  600/600

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: You can tribute 1 monster you control; reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; then Special Summon 1 Fusion Material listed on it from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of “Bond Guardians” once while this card is face-up in your Pendulum Zone.

Monster Lore: These flying creatures live the entirety of their lives together. While flying around the world, they always roam supporting other beings who also share a strong bond within each other. It's said those supported by them are meant to keep the eternity connected.

Link Monuments

Level 6 - EARTH - Rock/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2500

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 of the Fusion materials sent to the graveyard for that Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of “Link Monuments” once per turn.
Monster Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can discard this card from your hand: Add 1 “Polymerization” from your graveyard to your hand, but you cannot activate “Polymerization” for the rest of this turn.

Fusion Resonance

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; then Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard listed on it, with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Fusion Summon. If a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 card listed as Fusion Material on the Fusion Monster destroyed. You can only use 1 “Fusion Resonation” effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Notes:]

You may have realized this already, but I will make it clear that these cards aren't meant to necessarily work together, but to support a more broad range of playstyles. For instance, the 2 Pendulum Monsters in the "Pendulum-Xyz support" section clearly do not match in the least with their Spells counterparts, since both support different kinds of Pendulum-Xyz styles. Meanwhile, you don't need to use "Link Monuments" if you just want to benefit from "Bond Guardians" effects, since they aren't necessarily a "duo" (although can be used as one).

These cards as a whole are meant to fill in a deck that just needs a little push, or of course, if you want to try some variation of your cards.

Also, the reason I went with that route with the graveyard effects (Special Summoning, banishing or attaching the pendulum cards), was because I was trying to solve the dilemma of: "Pendulums are pointless in non-Pendulum decks after that one time summon (plus you just dumped your entire hand)".

Bonus: And I must say I quite like the applications of the Level 5+ Pendulums (with discard then add to hand Pendulum Effects), since they create scenarios where you can keep a more consistent hand, only by "trading" resources. I really think they lessen the luck factor of the game, since you don't have to pray about getting a tuner, a Fusion material or a level X monster, you can just "trade" your resources to make sure you will have some play available in the next turn (and of course, they are balanced around the fact of being a -1 card if you just want them for that effect). But well, that's just how I like to design my cards in general (or you could say it's my design ideology). The archetypes I make normally are able to do similar things by themselves (I just made 2 though). 

Please tell me what you think of them.

P.S: I was clueless how to thematically go around about Pendulum, so the names "Large Amplitude", "Momentum" and "Resonance" are just random physics applications of real-life pendulums (I think, it's not like I searched properly, it just sounds cool enough).

I guess it's about time I submit my own archetype. Kano, I'll leave it to you as to keep things fair. It's gonna be quite expensive before I get a viable version of this, but I'll work for it like everybody else.
[spoiler Dragonsbane]
Blackened Dragonsbane - Eternal Carnage
4/DARK/Fiend
1500/0
Pendulum Effect: Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon 1 DARK Dragon-Type Monster without Tribute. You cannot Pendulum Summon during the turn you activate this effect.
Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. If this card is destroyed (by battle or card effect): You can reveal 3 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Monsters with different names that can be Normal Summoned from your Deck or Graveyard, your opponent picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Blackend Dragonsbane - Eternal Carnage" once per turn.
Bonded Dragonsbane - Eternal Dread
4/DARK/Fiend
1400/0
Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Fiend and Dragon-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. If you have a "Dragonsbane" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, add 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster whose ATK is double the ATK of either destroyed card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. If this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned, or if this card would be Special Summoned by the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type monster; you can add 1 "Dragonsbane" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Bonded Dragonsbane - Eternal Dread" once per turn.
Diabolical Dragonsbane - Eternal Macabre
4/DARK/Fiend
2000/0
Pendulum Effect: If you have not activated the Pendulum Effect of a "Dragonsbane" card this turn and you have a "Dragonsbane" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, add 1 "Eternal" Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand.
Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster you control. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type monster, you can choose 1 DARK "Eternal" Pendulum Monster and place it in your Pendulum Zone. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; send 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use 1 "Diabolical Dragonsbane - Eternal Macabre" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust
4/DARK/Fiend
1000/0
Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Dragon and Fiend-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. If you have an "Eternal" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy this card, and if you do, place 1 "Eternal" Pendulum Monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone, except "Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust". You can only use this effect of "Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust" once per turn.
Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You can discard this card; add 1 "Tower of Dragonsbane - Eternal Ceremony" from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Normal Summon 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster without Tribute. You must control no monsters to activate and resolve this effect.
Nethersoul Dragon of Eternal Loss
8/DARK/Dragon
3000/0
Pendulum Effect: During either player's turn, if you have not activated the Effect of an "of Eternal" card this turn and you have an "Eternal" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy all cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon 2 DARK Pendulum Monsters from your Graveyard with the same Level in Defense Position.
Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You can Normal Summon this card without Tribute, but its original ATK becomes 0. If this card is Normal Summoned or Pendulum Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 Fiend-Type Pendulum Monster from Deck to hand. You can only use this effect of "Nethersoul Dragon of Eternal Loss" once per turn.
Hydra of Eternal Hellfire
8/DARK/Dragon
2800/2500
Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Fiend and Dragon-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. You can destroy all other cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use this effect of "Hydra of Eternal Hellfire" once per turn.
Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except DARK monsters. If your opponent declares a direct attack; You can destroy all other cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon this card (from your hand).
Diabolical Demon of Eternal Magic
4/DARK/Fiend/Xyz
0/2500
2 Level 4 Fiend-Type Monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned using only DARK Monsters, you can activate this effect; During the End Phase, add 1 Level 8 DARK Monster from your Deck to your hand. During either player's turn, when your opponent Special Summons a monster whose ATK is lower than the original printed DEF of this card, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy that monster, and if you do, change the battle position of this card. You can only control 1 "Diabolical Demon of Eternal Magic".
Devouring Hydra of Eternal Apocalypse
8/DARK/Dragon/Xyz
4000/0

2 Level 8 DARK Monsters
At the start of the Battle Phase, this card can and must attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Your opponent only takes half the damage from battles involving this card. During each of your End Phases, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, this card loses 1000 ATK. You can only control 1 "Devouring Hydra of Eternal Apocalypse".
Call of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Return
Quick-Play Spell Card
Target 1 face-up "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy that the first target, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, but it cannot attack this turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then discard 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your hand; Add 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Call of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Return" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
Rage of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Flames
Quick-Play Spell Card
Send 1 "Dragonsbane" Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy that target, and if you do, Set 1 "Dragonsbane" Spell/Trap card directly from your Deck, also you can activate that card this turn. You can only use 1 "Rage of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Flames" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
Tower of Dragonsbane - Eternal Ceremony
Field Spell Card
While you have only "Dragonsbane" cards in your Pendulum Zone, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type Monster. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy it, and if you do, add 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your Deck to your hand.
Devouring of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Darkness
Counter Trap Card
If your opponent activates a card or effect, you can banish 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type monster in your hand, Graveyard, or that you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then destroy all monsters you control. You can only activate 1 "Devouring of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Darkness" per turn.

[spoiler Generics]
Incinerating Daemon Dragon
4/DARK/Dragon
2000/0
Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster you control. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each monster your opponent controls. You can change this card from Attack to Defense Position, and if you do, target 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster with 0 DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except DARK Dragon-Type monsters. You can only activate this effect of "Infernal Daemon Dragon" once per turn. You can only Summon 1 "Incinerating" Dragon-Type Monster per turn.
Absolute Incinerating Archfiend Dragon
8/DARK/Dragon
4000/0
Decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 for each monster you control. (This effect cannot be negated) Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each monster your opponent controls. You can change this card from Attack to Defense Position, and if you do, target 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster with 0 DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except DARK Dragon-Type monsters. You can only activate this effect of "Absolute Incinerating Archfiend Dragon" once per turn. You can only Summon 1 "Incinerating" Dragon-Type Monster per turn.
Infernal Incinerating Archfiend Dragon of Destruction
8/DARK/Dragon/Fusion
0/0
1 DARK Dragon-Type Monster + 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster
Must be Summoned by Fusion Summon and cannot be Summoned by other ways. The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined original ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. (This effect cannot be negated) Any battle damage your opponent takes from a battle involving this card is halved. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy it, and if you do, it can make a second attack in a row. If this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.
Gandora, Infernal Daemon Dragon
4/DARK/Dragon/Xyz
0/0
2 Level 4 Monsters
Battle Damage you take from a battle involving this card is reduced to 0. If this card battles a Special Summoned monster, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy that monster. If this card has no Xyz Materials, destroy it. If this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect), you can target 1 of its Xyz Materials in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, but its ATK and DEF become 0.
Haunter, the Neverending Nightmare
4/DARK/Fiend/Xyz
2100/0
2 Level 4 DARK Monsters
When this card attacks while it has Xyz Materials, it gains 150 ATK for each of your unused Monster Card Zones, also. when it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Once, during this turn, if a monster you control would be targeted (by battle or by card effect), you can destroy 1 card on the field.

Gandora, Daemon Dragon of the End
8/DARK/Dragon/Xyz
0/0
2 Level 8 Monsters
If this card battles an opponent's monster, that monster's effect is negated until the End Phase. If this card battles an opponent's monster, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; this card's ATK becomes double the ATK of the opponent's monster, but destroy it during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can target 1 of its Xyz Materials; Special Summon that monster, but its ATK and DEF become 0.
Whack-A-Hulcus
Trap Card
When your opponent Summons a monster with 2000 or less ATK; destroy 1 card on the field, except the Summoned monster. You can only activate 1 "Whack-A-Hulcus" per turn.

Names on Gandora Xyz are subject to change, not sure as to how to approach them for now. Also note for the Incinerating Dragons that they count themselves.

All are fine on paper for me.

talked to Darkness and edited Wave Manipulator, Grounddigger, and Holidead and made all of them summon the same token

[spoiler=Archetype - Destroyers]Earth Destroyer Bomb Reloader

1500 / 700

If a "Destroyer" monster is Tributed: you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

Earth Destroyer Bombman

1600 / 0

This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. You can decrease this card’s ATK by 500 till the end of your opponents turn to Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. You can only use this effect of "Earth Destroyer Bombman" once per turn, and only once that turn. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

Earth Destroyer Grounddigger

6 / EARTH / Machine-type / Effect

2500 / 800

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Token you control. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card, then target 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the Level of that monster, also negate the Summoned monster's effects.

Earth Destroyer Last Destroyer

4 / EARTH / Fiend-type / Effect

1900 / 0

This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn.. Once per turn, if this is the only monster on your side of the field you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

Earth Destroyer Cybernetic Blaster

4/ EARTH / Machine-type / Effect

1800 / 400

This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. If you use this effect this card’s ATK and DEF is reduced to 0 until your second End Phase after activation.

Earth Destroyer Normal Deceiver

4 / EARTH / Reptile-type / Effect

1500 / 700

This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. If a “Destroyer” monster is Special Summoned, except "Deceptive Destroyer Token", you can Special Summon 1 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This Token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

Earth Destroyer Wave Manipulator

1800 / 500

This card can be Special Summon from your hand by Tributing 1 Token on your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster by its own effect per turn. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card effect: you can Tribute 1 "Destroyer" monster; Special Summon 1 "Earth Destroyer" monster from your Deck.

Rother, Master of the Destroyers

10 / EARTH / Spellcaster-type / Effect

3500 / 2500

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 2 "Destroyer" monsters and destroy all tokens on the field and paying 1500 Life Points. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each Token destroyed by this effect until the End Phase. You can Tribute 1 “Destroyer” Token on your side of the field an activate one of the following effects:
• Banish a card on the field until the end of your turn.
• This card gains 500 ATK till the end of your turn.
Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed you may destroy another “Destroyer” card on the field instead.

Destroyer's Battlefield

Spell

Activate one of the following effects:
•You can add 1 Level 6 or lower “Destroyer” monster from your Deck to your hand.
•Negate the effect of all of your opponent’s Trap Card effect during the Battle Phase this turn.You can only activate this effect if you have a face-up “Destroyer” monster on your side of the field.
You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this card, except "Destroyer" monsters. You can only activate 1 “Destroyer’s Battlefield” per turn.

Destroyer's Bright Crash

Spell

Reveal all "Destroyer" cards in your hand; then, Special Summon "Destroyer Recruit Tokens" (Warrior-Type/ EARTH/ Level 4/ ATK 0/DEF 0) equal to the number of revealed cards. You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this card, except "Destroyer" monsters.

Destruction of Earth

Quick-Play Spell

You can only activate this if a “Destroyer” monster leaves the field: Pay half your Life Points and banish a “Destroyer” card from your hand or Graveyard. Send all cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Then Special Summon 1 "Rother, Master of the Destroyers” from your hand, Deck or Graveyard and 3 “Destroyer Victory Tokens”(Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You cannot summon any other monsters this turn. You can only activate 1“Destruction of Earth” per turn.

Bright Light of the Destroyers

Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points to target 1 “Destroyer” monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon that target. The summoned monster gains 500 ATK and its DEF is reduced to 0 until the End phase. Its effects are negated until the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect, except Destroyer monster.

Destroyer Invasion

Quick-Play Spell

Send a card from your hand to the Graveyard and activate one of the following effects:
• Tribute all Tokens on the field. Special Summon a “Destroyer” monster(s) from your Deck with a combined Level less than or equal to the Level of all “Destroyer” Tokens destroyed by this effect.
• Add 2 “Destroyer” monsters from your Deck to your hand and then it becomes the End Phase, this effect can only be activated on your turn.
You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect, except Destroyer monsters.

Earth Destroyer Field Collapser

2400 / 500

2 level 4 “Destroyer” monsters
Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to Tribute 1 "Destroyer" monster, except “Earth Destroyer Field Collapser”, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that monster.

Earth Destroyer Holidead

2600 / 2200

3 Level 4 Monsters

While this card has Xyz Material and you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 2 “Destroyer Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish that target. You can only control 1 "Earth Destroyer Holidead".

Accepted.

I took an interesting direction with these generics, since I was actually trying to give some Pendulum options for non-Pendulum decks (it feels so not fun that pendulum is mostly worth running in pendulum decks, unlike what the anime promised me). Anyway, if it ends up as just a boost for pendulum decks or making it a must for non-pendulum decks (I only want it as an option, as I said), then that means I failed in my purpose.

These generics are divided by summon type (Xyz/Synchro/Fusion), and made to support decks that focus on a specific type of summon, since I loved the idea of "Pendulum-Xyz", "Pendulum-Synchro" and "Pendulum-Fusion" (like how they say it in the anime), but right now only full pendulum decks seems to be able to do those things.

Anyway, I don't really expect them to be very dominant, but I'do be happy if a couple decks end up using these cards at least as a variant (although it seems there's lots of pendulum decks here already, but I haven't seen them properly).

Pendulum-Xyz Support:

Star Scout

Level 1 - LIGHT - Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Effect - 500/500

Scale 8

Pendulum Effect: If you control 2 or more monsters with the same Level, you can discard 1 card; target 1 of those monsters, then Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the same level as the targeted monster.

Monster Effect: When this card as Xyz Material is sent to the graveyard: Draw 1 card.

Network Supporter

Scale 1

Pendulum Effect: When an Xyz Monster you control activates its effect by detaching Xyz Material: You can discard 1 card; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 of the cards sent to the graveyard as Xyz Material for the activation of that effect. You can only use this effect of "Network Supporter" once per turn.

Monster Effect: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control without Xyz Material: Attach this card from your hand to it as Xyz Material.

Large Amplitude Network

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, while the difference between their Pendulum Scales is exactly 2: Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard with a Level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If an Xyz Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon that Xyz Monster from your graveyard and attach both cards in you Pendulum Zones to it as Xyz Material. You can only use 1 "Large Amplitude Network" effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

Lucky Level

Spell/Normal

Target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone: Add 1 Pendulum Monster from your deck to your hand whose difference in Pendulum Scale from the target is exactly 2. You can only activate 1 "Lucky Level" per turn. During the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Summon monsters, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon, and all of them must have the same original Level/Rank.

Pendulum-Synchro Support

Tuning Engine

Scale 5

Pendulum Effect: Up to twice per turn, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1 until the end phase (this remains even if this card leaves the field).

Monster Effect: When this card is summoned, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1.

Advancement Cannon

Scale 1

Pendulum Effect: When you Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 Tuner monster sent to the graveyard as Synchro Material for that Synchro Summon. You can only activate this effect of "Advancement Cannon" once per turn.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase.

Momentum Tuning

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If a Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard and both cards in your Pendulum Zones. The Pendulum cards Special Summoned by this effect have their effects negated, cannot attack or be used as Xyz Material, and are banished when they leave the field. You can only use 1 "Oscillating Tuning" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Pendulum-Fusion Support

Bond Guardians

Level 2 - LIGHT - Wyrm/Pendulum/Effect -  600/600

Scale 8

Pendulum Effect: If a Fusion Monster you control would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

Monster Effect: During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Extra Deck, you can banish this face-up card from your Extra Deck: Add 1 "Polymerization" from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

Link Monuments

Scale 2

Pendulum Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: You can discard 1 card; Add to your hand 1 of the Fusion Materials sent to the graveyard for that Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of "Link Monuments" once per turn.

Monster Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Polymerization" from your graveyard to your hand.

Fusion Resonance

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; then Special Summon from your graveyard 1 monster listed on it, with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; banish both cards in your Pendulum Zones; then add from your graveyard to your hand 1 "Polymerization" and up to 2 cards listed as Fusion Material on the Fusion Monster destroyed. You can only use 1 "Fusion Resonance" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

You may have realized this already, but I will make it clear that these cards aren't meant to necessarily work together, but to support a more broad range of playstyles. For instance, the 2 Pendulum Monster in the "Pendulum-Xyz support" section clearly do not match in the least with their Spells counterparts, since both support different kinds of Pendulum-Xyz styles. Meanwhile, you don't need to use "Link Monuments" if you just want to benefit from "Bond Guardians" effects, since they aren't necessarily a "duo" (although can be used as one).

These cards as a whole are meant to fill in a deck that just needs a little push, or of course, if you want to try some variation of your cards.

P.S: I was clueless how to thematically go around about Pendulum, so the names "Large Amplitude", "Momentum" and "Resonance" are just random physics applications of real-life pendulums (I think, it's not like I searched properly, it just sounds cool enough).

Not a fan of generic Scale 8s with no restrictions. All the others are accepted though.

Ops. My bad, I have only played for a month or so since Pendulum was released.

I had totally forgot while making this that Pendulum Scale 8+ comes with drawbacks (the anime lied to me again).

The ones with Scale 8 were reduced to Scale 7 (I suppose that's would be ok, but I will search a bit to see if it's compatible with existing cards).

Glad the others were accepted though.

EDIT: Nah, scrap that. Since they are made to be the most generic cards possible (to fit in most decks), they were all adapted into a 1 to 5 Scales, that is, the most basic combination. (Meanwhile "Bond Guardians" was reduced to Level 1, since it would be unintuitive if it could be re-summoned from the Ex-deck).

Pendulum-Xyz Support:

Star Scout

Level 1 - LIGHT - Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Effect - 500/500

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: If you control 2 or more monsters with the same Level, you can discard 1 card; target 1 of those monsters, then Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the same level as the targeted monster.

Monster Effect: When this card as Xyz Material is sent to the graveyard: Draw 1 card.

Network Supporter

Scale 1/1

Monster Effect: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control without Xyz Material: Attach this card from your hand to it as Xyz Material.

Large Amplitude Network

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, while the difference between their Pendulum Scales is exactly 2: Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard with a Level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If an Xyz Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon that Xyz Monster from your graveyard and attach both cards in you Pendulum Zones to it as Xyz Material. You can only use 1 "Large Amplitude Network" effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

Lucky Level

Spell/Normal

Pendulum-Synchro Support

Tuning Engine

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: Up to twice per turn, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1 until the end phase (this remains even if this card leaves the field).

Monster Effect: When this card is summoned, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1.

Advancement Cannon

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 Tuner monster sent to the graveyard as Synchro Material for that Synchro Summon. You can only activate this effect of "Advancement Cannon" once per turn.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase.

Momentum Tuning

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If a Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard and both cards in your Pendulum Zones. The Pendulum cards Special Summoned by this effect have their effects negated, cannot attack or be used as Xyz Material, and are banished when they leave the field. You can only use 1 "Oscillating Tuning" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Pendulum-Fusion Support

Bond Guardians

Level 1 - LIGHT - Wyrm/Pendulum/Effect -  600/600

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: If a Fusion Monster you control would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

Monster Effect: During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Extra Deck, you can banish this face-up card from your Extra Deck: Add 1 "Polymerization" from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

Link Monuments

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: You can discard 1 card; Add to your hand 1 of the Fusion Materials sent to the graveyard for that Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of "Link Monuments" once per turn.

Monster Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Polymerization" from your graveyard to your hand.

Fusion Resonance

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; then Special Summon from your graveyard 1 monster listed on it, with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; banish both cards in your Pendulum Zones; then add from your graveyard to your hand 1 "Polymerization" and up to 2 cards listed as Fusion Material on the Fusion Monster destroyed. You can only use 1 "Fusion Resonance" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

You may have realized this already, but I will make it clear that these cards aren't meant to necessarily work together, but to support a more broad range of playstyles. For instance, the 2 Pendulum Monster in the "Pendulum-Xyz support" section clearly do not match in the least with their Spells counterparts, since both support different kinds of Pendulum-Xyz styles. Meanwhile, you don't need to use "Link Monuments" if you just want to benefit from "Bond Guardians" effects, since they aren't necessarily a "duo" (although can be used as one).

Also, the reason I went with that route with the graveyard effects (Special Summoning, banishing or attaching the pendulum cards), was because I was trying to solve the dilemma of: "Pendulums are pointless in non-Pendulum decks after that one time summon (plus you just dumped your entire hand)".

Star Scout and Bond Guardians are the best. I also like Network Supporter.

Submitting a card! I'll upload a picture later, but I thought I may as well get C&C first.

Sheriff Jimmy Laying Down the Law

Counter Trap

When a card or effect is activated that would negate the activation or effect of a card in your possession: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then you can negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field, until this chain resolves.

so what do you want me to nerf ? lecc being salty as usual but what's the problem darkness ? field and normal summon spino are the changes i can be ok with but beyond that would be serious nerfing and that ain't happening bruh.

No comments, just check and test your deck, its already on DP

Submitting a card! I'll upload a picture later, but I thought I may as well get C&C first.

Sheriff Jimmy Laying Down the Law

Counter Trap

When a card or effect is activated that would negate the activation or effect of a card in your possession: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then you can negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field, until this chain resolves.

Will ask for Kano's opinion since it's late, but it seems fine on paper. I find it funny that it can negate itself. (Sherif Wars xD)

Archived