Card Submission Thread

Delibirb

I was thinking that this would be used against cards with on summon effects, or quick effects.

It would be used against Decks that rely on Extra Deck plays actually! Think of it like how some Qli Decks used to tech Swords at Dawn for Snatch Steal during the opponent's turn:

TGU->Summon BA->Flip Swords At Dawn->Take TGU

To quote from ELO "What a terrible thing to lose". Anywho, I think with the restriction you suggested it would be fine. It requires a discard and isn't the perfect out to a lot of cards. It's rather good, but not perfect. Kano?

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

updated the Apex archetype with 2 boss monsters, 2 spells and 2 traps. It's complete for now.

Darkness, Kano and anybody who wishes can critique and tell me of the full support, no hostility this time :p

So what do you guys think of the entire archetype now and what will be it's niche in the 2099 metagame ?

Not a huge fan of the Apex Field Spell being a straight up Tenki in addition to 2 other solid effects. Perhaps trying something like the Field Spell in Nai's arch? The rest is solid and I like the direction actually. Makes me think there is gong to be more, which will be neat.

As for its niche, it really feels like it's going to be the ideal budget Deck. I understand not everyone can afford some of the expensive ED tools and staples, and I also understand not everyone will have an archetype right away, so it feels nice to see a Deck being this cheap. With just the Apex template and a few BAR1 packs, maybe a Tiras or a Volc if you have leftover money, I see it being super playable.

The Deck as a whole feels like it will be the Tellar of the format, and I think it will place as such. Interrupting Xyz plays is big against it, but I see ways to combat this and also the Xyz plays in general are interesting but powerful since they are frequently live. Not bad at all.

On a side note if anyone wants a similar look over on their arch and its niche, feel free to PM me on here or Skype

Have you posted them in this thread yet?

Reviewing now

I think these are fine, having tested against them a little. I'll leave them in the hands of Darkness.

Approved, also Slime tbh I only give the pass cause it isn't that great on its own. As for JADE Dragons the arch wasn't around and it wasn't even as obvious as Conceited and others. Really as long as the effect doesn't hit by name, I am not too shabby on it. They have to pick up said card in the singles shop anyway.

Ok, resubmitting:

http://i.imgur.com/ZsGQsHb.png

Sheriff Jimmy's Special Lasso Technique

Counter Trap

When exactly 1 Level 4 or lower monster would be Normal or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: Discard 1 card; that monster is Summoned to your side of the field instead, but destroy it during the End Phase.

Do you want me to upload it to Duel Portal?

Submissions yo. Got some real good art for them, too.

[spoiler=Archetype]

Infini-Marked Lancer

1 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect

100 / 100

When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Infini-Marked Lancer" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, but you cannot Summon monsters for the rest of the turn except Fairy-Type monsters. You can only use this effect of "Infini-Marked Lancer" once per turn.

Infini-Marked Archer

1 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect

100 / 100

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be used as a Material for a Synchro Summon. If you would take battle damage, you can discard this card from your hand: Reduce the battle damage to 0, and if you do, add 1 "Zero-Marked" monster or 1 Level 12 "Gatekeeper" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Infini-Marked Archer" once per turn.

Zero-Marked Caster

1 / DARK / Fairy / Effect

100 / 100

If you control a face-up "-Marked" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon 1 "Zero-Marked Caster" this way per turn. If this card is summoned, increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up Level 1 "-Marked" monsters you control by 500 or each "-Marked" monster you control.

Zero-Marked Bard

1 / DARK / Fairy / Effect

100 / 100

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be used as a Material for a Synchro Summon. If a face-up "-Marked" or Level 12 "Gatekeeper" monster you control would be destroyed by card effect, you can discard this card from your hand: It is not destroyed, then add 1 "Infini-Marked" monster or 1 Level 12 "Gatekeeper" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Zero-Marked Bard" once per turn.

Gatekeeper of Infinity

12 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect

? / ?

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect and cannot be Summoned by other ways. If you control face-up "-Marked" monster(s), you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only control 1 face-up Level 12 "Gatekeeper" monster. This card cannot be destroyed by card effect. If this card battles a Special Summoned monster, at the start of the Damage Step: Destroy that monster, then end the Battle Phase and this card gains 1000 ATK. Once per turn, you can make the Levels of every monster you control equal to the number of "-Marked" monsters you control x4. If you would Xyz Summon a Rank 12 monster, you must use twice as many Materials as printed on the Monster you would Summon.

Gatekeeper of Singularity

12 / DARK / Fairy / Effect

? / ?

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect and cannot be Summoned by other ways. If you control face-up "-Marked" monster(s), you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only control 1 face-up Level 12 "Gatekeeper" monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of cards on the field x200. If this card attacks or is attacked, at the end of Damage Calculation: End the Battle Phase. Once per turn, you can make the Levels of every monster you control equal to the number of "-Marked" monsters you control x4. If you would Xyz Summon a Rank 12 monster, you must use twice as many Materials as printed on the Monster you would Summon.

Zero-Marked Descendant

4 / DARK / Fairy / Xyz / Effect

0 / 0

2 Level 4 Fairy-Type Monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card: This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of cards on the field x300, but halve any battle damage this card deals. If this card leaves the field, you can target 1 Level 1 "-Marked" monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that target.

Infini-Marked Ascendant

8 / LIGHT / Fairy / Xyz / Effect

0 / 0

3 Level 8 Fairy-Type Monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card battles a Special Summoned monster; At the start of the Damage Step, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Destroy that monster, and if you do, this card gains 1500 ATK and DEF. If this card leaves the field, you can target 1 Level 1 "-Marked" Monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that target in face-up Attack Position.

Omnia, Arbiter of the Expanse

1 / DARK / Fairy / Xyz / Effect

0 / 0

2 or more Level 1 Monsters

This card is also treated as LIGHT-Attribute while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. This card's original ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card x500. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 monster your opponent controls: It loses 1500 ATK and DEF. This card gains effects equal to the number of Xyz Materials attached to it. ● 1 or more: This card gains 100 ATK for each card your opponent controls. ● 3 or more: Once per turn, if this card would be affected by an opponent's activated card effect, it is not. ● 5 or more: Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Draw 2 cards.

Nihilus, Arbiter of the Void

12 / LIGHT / Fairy / Xyz / Effect

0 / 0

2 Level 12 Monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned by card effects. This card is also treated as DARK-Attribute while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. This card's original ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card x1000. Once per turn, if this card would be affected by an opponent's activated card effect, it is not. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 card your opponent controls: Banish that target face-down. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect.

Gateway of the Marked

Field Spell

You can only use 1 effect of "Gateway of the Marked" per turn, and onbly once that turn. You can shuffle any number of Level 12 "Gatekeeper" monsters from your hand into your deck: Draw cards equal to the number that was shuffled. You can banish 1 LIGHT monster and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "-Marked" monster or 1 Level 12 "Gatekeeper" monster (ignoring its Summoning Conditions) from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.

The Infinite and the Null

Continuous Trap

Banish 1 LIGHT monster and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard: All face-up monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to half the combined Level/Rank of the banished monsters x100 (round down if the combined Level/Rank is an odd number). If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, return 1 banished LIGHT or DARK monster to your Graveyard.

Redemption in the Marking

Normal Spell

Target up to 3 Level 1 "-Marked" monsters in your Graveyard: Special Summon them in face-up Attack Position and negate their effects, then pay 1000 LP for each monster Summoned. You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn except Fairy-Type monsters. You can only activate 1 "Redemption of the Marked" per turn.

Sacrifice in the Marking

Continuous Trap

Discard 1 "-Marked" monster and target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls: Take control of that target, and if you do, its Level becomes 1, its name becomes "Null-Marked", its effects are negated, its Attribute becomes the Attribute of the card discarded, and its ATK and DEF become 100. When it is destroyed, destroy this card.

[spoiler= Generics]

Crumbling Castle

4 / WIND / Rock / Xyz / Effect

4000 / 0

2 Level 4 Monsters

During your End Phase: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card or take 1000 damage and this card loses 1000 ATK. You cannot Special Summon any monsters. If this card has no Xyz Material: Activate this card's effect during your Standby Phase as well. If this card has 0 ATK, negate its effects.

Type-00 Heavy Assault

8 / EARTH / Machine / Synchro / Effect

2500 / 2500

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can send 1 Machine-Type monster from your Deck to your Graveyard, and if you do, your opponent takes damage equal to its level x200. You can only use this effect of "Type-00 Heavy Assault" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: You take 1000 damage.

Mantle Dweller

7 / FIRE / Pyro / Fusion / Effect

2700 / 400

1 FIRE monster + 1 EARTH monster

All other FIRE monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 FIRE or EARTH monster: This card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the tributed monster until the end of the turn, and then loses that same amount of ATK during your opponent's next turn.

Ancient Construct Protoeus

8 / WATER / Machine / Ritual / Effect

2700 / 2700

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Awakening the Depths". When this card is changed to face-down Defense Position; at the beginning of your next Battle Phase: Change this card to face-up Attack Position. At the end of your Battle Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position: Change it to face-down Defense Position.

Dawn Crusader of the Beginning

8 / LIGHT / Warrior / Effect

2800 / 2500

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can banish 1 LIGHT or 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard, then activate the appropriate effect:
● DARK: This card gains ATK equal to the banished card's ATK until the end of the turn.
● LIGHT: Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.
 You can only control 1 face-up "Dawn Crusader of the Beginning".

Awakening the Depths

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Ancient Construct" Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels exactly equal 8. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard; Add this card to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Awakening the Depths" once per turn.

Controlled Explosives

Normal Spell

Target 1 face-up Spell or Trap card your opponent controls: Destroy it, and if it was a Field Spell Card, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls (your opponent chooses).

Daring Strike

Normal Trap

At the start of your opponent's Battle Phase, target 1 monster you control: It can declare an attack on 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only activate 1 "Daring Strike" per turn.

Hot-Drop Assault

Normal Trap

When your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), you can: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand in face-up Attack Position but negate its effects, and if its ATK is higher than the ATK of any of the monster(s) your opponent summoned, destroy those monster(s). You can only activate 1 "Hot Drop Assault" per turn.

Heavy Bombardment

Continuous Spell

You can target cards your opponent controls up to the number of Machine-Type monsters you control (Max. 3): Destroy the targeted cards, then your opponent takes 500 damage for each card destroyed. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you use this effect. You can only use this effect of "Heavy Bombardment" once per turn.

So do we have a final word on what is/isn't being accepted out of these? What needs work on?

Another Generic submission

[spoiler=Submission 1]

Jeanne D'Arc, The Holy Soldier

R4 / LIGHT / Warrior / XYZ / Effect

1900 / 1000

2 level 4 Warrior-type monsters

If you control 1 or more Warrior-type monsters face-up on your side of the field others than this card: This card cannot be destroyed by Card Effects. Once per turn, you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card: Special Summon 1 Warrior-type monster from your Hand or Graveyard in face-up defense position, It cannot declare attack the turn is summoned by this effect. You can only control 1 "Jeanne D'Arc, The Holy Soldier" on your side of the field

leyNE7I.jpg

[spoiler=Submission 2]

Wandering Drak Spirit

R4 / Fiend / EARTH / XYZ / Effect

2400 / 2200

2 level 4 monsters

During you Main Phase: You can detach 2 XYZ material from this card; Attach the monster with the highest ATK on your opponent' side of the field monster to this card as XYZ materials, then change the control of this card. You can only gain this effect once while its face-up. If this card would be destroyed by battle, detach 1 XYZ material instead. During your End Phase, If this card doesn't have XYZ materials: Skip your next Battle Phase

aXA81rn.jpg

[spoiler=Submission 3]

Exada, Dream of the Death

9 / DARK / Zombie / Synchro / Effect

1000 / 1200

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

Once per battle, during either player's turn, when an attack is declared involving this card and an opponent's monster: You can pay 500 LP; halve the ATK of the opponent's monster, and if you do, this card gains that same amount of ATK. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: Return it to the Extra Deck.

wvK7slm.jpg

[spoiler=Submission 4]

Bahasmuth

4 / EARTH / Rock / Pendulum / Effect

700 / 2000

<2 / 2>

[Pendulum]

During your Main Phase: You can reveal 1 EARTH Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; Fusion Summon the revealed Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or either sides of the field as Fusion Materials, but it is returned to the Extra Deck at the end of the turn. You can only use this effect of "Bahasmuth" once per turn.

[Monster]

If this card is destroyed: You can discard 1 card;  Add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand with "Fusion" in the card name, except "Diffusion Wave-Motion", but you can't use any card with the same name during this turn. You can only gain this effect once per turn.

a8UoPMO.jpg

Now?

due to the speed of the pendulums in this format, need to make some changes on my "Zodiac Stars" so they can at least compete~

- "Firmament of the Zodiac Stars" will gain 2 counters instead of 1, Increase the ATK and DEF of Non-Fusion Zodiac Stars by 100 per counter, also change the remove counter effects:

~ 2 Counters: Look at the top 3 cards from your deck and place them in the top of the deck in any order

~ 4 Counters: Add 1 "Zodiac Star" monster from your Deck to your hand

~ 6 Counters: Special Summon 1 "Zodiac Star" monster from your Graveyard or Hand.

~ 12 Counters: Skip your Opponent's next Battle Phase

- All "Lord of the Zodiac Stars" will have the folowing effects added to they actual effects:

~ "This card cannot be Summoned from the Graveyard. If this card Leaves the field, Special Summon 1 "Zodiac Star" monster from your Main Deck with a different atribute than this card."

- Ophicus of the Zodiac Star" would let use the Summoned monster as fusion material.

i hope this change could be acepted~

The preface this is in is rather silly. War Hawks got dropped cause the person whose arch it was left and they had to be tested before accepted, Ayakshi aren't bad, and the Level 1 Rituals aren't even worth mentioning of being problematic. I can test something if it feels that problematic, realistically I don't see why the worry of having to go fast. We aren't taking the route of BOSH, so no need to panic

Now?

It works, but next time just include the written. Same goes to everybody else

So do we have a final word on what is/isn't being accepted out of these? What needs work on?

Generics were accepted except Castle needed to be tested, same with the archetype, that is what I recall and if so I agree with it

The preface this is in is rather silly. War Hawks got dropped cause the person whose arch it was left and they had to be tested before accepted, Ayakshi aren't bad, and the Level 1 Rituals aren't even worth mentioning of being problematic. I can test something if it feels that problematic, realistically I don't see why the worry of having to go fast. We aren't taking the route of BOSH, so no need to panic

still, there are a lot of deck that have a lot of speed, im literally saying that this arctype was planned to be for the last format, not this one~

all those changes are made to at least do something to the new pendulums and some other archtype (coughcoughDINOScoughcough) that re already acepted and seems to have a good search engine with a lot of field spam, things that this decks lack for sure, since i just have 2 main searchers + the equip.

thi it doesnt make a lot of difference, but at least let me compete in this format.

[spoiler=Generics batch 2]

Wolfguard of the Mountains

*4 Beast-warrior/Effect Earth 1700/1400

If you control a face-up Field Spell Card: you can Special Summon this card from you hand. You can reveal 1 set S/T your opponent controls. If it's a Trap Card, you can discard 1 card; add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior monster from your deck to your hand. Only 1 effect of "Wolfguard of the Mountains" can be activated per turn, and only once that turn.

Catwalk of Hellish Accidents

*4 Pyro/Effect Fire 1700/1400

You can destroy 1 face-up card you control; Special Summon this card from your hand or graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned successfully: during the End Phase. add 1 FIRE monster from your graveyard to your hand. If this card is summoned from the graveyard, you cannot summon monsters for the rest of this turn except FIRE monsters, also banish this card when it leaves the field. You can only summon 1 "Catwalk of Hellish Accidents" per turn.

Priestess of the Divine Wind

*4 Spellcaster/Effect WIND 1700/1400

You can return 1 face-up card you control to the hand; Special Summon this card from your hand. You cannot Special Summon monster for the rest of the turn, except WIND monsters. You can reveal 1 WIND monster in your hand; until the End Phase, this card is treated as a Tuner monster. Each effect of "Priestess of the Divine Wind" can only be activated once per turn.

Midnight Diva, Lorelei

*6 Winged-beast/Synchro/Effect WIND 2200/2200

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
During the start of either player's Battle Phase, you can flip 1 monster on the field into face-down Defense Position. When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack if this card is in your graveyard, you can discard 1 card; negate the attack then Special Summon this card in Defense Position. If you do, banish this card when it leaves the field.

still, there are a lot of deck that have a lot of speed, im literally saying that this arctype was planned to be for the last format, not this one~

all those changes are made to at least do something to the new pendulums and some other archtype (coughcoughDINOScoughcough) that re already acepted and seems to have a good search engine with a lot of field spam, things that this decks lack for sure, since i just have 2 main searchers + the equip.

thi it doesnt make a lot of difference, but at least let me compete in this format.

I'm gonna be honest you are overemphasizing it quite a bit. Again this isn't TCG, and I am more than willing to enforce such if a problem is noticed and approach it. Your Deck will stand a chance, in fact I think it is one of the better that I see around, and if you have any doubt of that I would be happy to help

I'm gonna be honest you are overemphasizing it quite a bit. Again this isn't TCG, and I am more than willing to enforce such if a problem is noticed and approach it. Your Deck will stand a chance, in fact I think it is one of the better that I see around, and if you have any doubt of that I would be happy to help

Then lets do the following:

Once the Ápex Archtype is uploaded, ill play it, no other cards more than the ones i have and purelly Ápex monsters/XYZ

And you will use the non-modiffied ZS with any card you want to put in

The Apx will win for sure ofc, but lets see if you can manage to win like that :T

Final generic.

Samsara Scales

Continuous Spell Card

You can banish 1 Ritual Pendulum monster in your hand; Gain 500 LP for each of that monster's Levels. You can destroy 1 Ritual Pendulum monster in your hand; inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each of that monster's Levels. You can only activate each effect of "Samsara Scales" once per turn.

Final generic.

Samsara Scales

Continuous Spell Card

You can banish 1 Ritual Pendulum monster in your hand; gain LP equal to that monster's Level x 500. You can destroy 1 Ritual Pendulum monster in your hand; inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's Level x 200. You can only activate each effect of "Samsara Scales" once per turn.

Quick Card Grammar correction

Either way is actually acceptable. But thank you anyway.

No, "for each" would be used for eg: Secret Blast, whose damage is dependent on something in the game, such how many cards a player controls; how many cards are banished (Soul Absorption), for example.

The x sign is used, afaik, solely for Level/Rank, but I suppose it could be also used for Pendulum Scale.

I also de-capitalised a letter g.

Source: Spoiler 18 of Zaziuma's legendary OCG/PSCT thread.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/322020-ocgpsct-thread-writing-your-card-properly/

No, "for each" would be used for eg: Secret Blast, whose damage is dependent on something in the game, such how many cards a player controls; how many cards are banished (Soul Absorption), for example.

The x sign is used, afaik, solely for Level/Rank, but I suppose it could be also used for Pendulum Scale.

I also de-capitalised a letter g.

Source: Spoiler 18 of Zaziuma's legendary OCG/PSCT thread.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/322020-ocgpsct-thread-writing-your-card-properly/

OK.

Final generic.

Samsara Scales

Continuous Spell Card

You can banish 1 Ritual Pendulum monster in your hand; Gain 500 LP for each of that monster's Levels. You can destroy 1 Ritual Pendulum monster in your hand; inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each of that monster's Levels. You can only activate each effect of "Samsara Scales" once per turn.

Accepted. Btw need art for your submissions.

[spoiler=Generics batch 2]

Wolfguard of the Mountains

*4 Beast-warrior/Effect Earth 1700/1400

If you control a face-up Field Spell Card: you can Special Summon this card from you hand. You can reveal 1 set S/T your opponent controls. If it's a Trap Card, you can discard 1 card; add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior monster from your deck to your hand. Only 1 effect of "Wolfguard of the Mountains" can be activated per turn, and only once that turn.

Catwalk of Hellish Accidents

*4 Pyro/Effect Fire 1700/1400

You can destroy 1 face-up card you control; Special Summon this card from your hand or graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned successfully: during the End Phase. add 1 FIRE monster from your graveyard to your hand. If this card is summoned from the graveyard, you cannot summon monsters for the rest of this turn except FIRE monsters, also banish this card when it leaves the field. You can only summon 1 "Catwalk of Hellish Accidents" per turn.

Priestess of the Divine Wind

*4 Spellcaster/Effect WIND 1700/1400

You can return 1 face-up card you control to the hand; Special Summon this card from your hand. You cannot Special Summon monster for the rest of the turn, except WIND monsters. You can reveal 1 WIND monster in your hand; until the End Phase, this card is treated as a Tuner monster. Each effect of "Priestess of the Divine Wind" can only be activated once per turn.

Midnight Diva, Lorelei

*6 Winged-beast/Synchro/Effect WIND 2200/2200

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

During the start of either player's Battle Phase, you can flip 1 monster on the field into face-down Defense Position. When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack if this card is in your graveyard, you can discard 1 card; negate the attack then Special Summon this card in Defense Position. If you do, banish this card when it leaves the field.

Since this got buried.

I guess it's about time I submit my own archetype. Kano, I'll leave it to you as to keep things fair. It's gonna be quite expensive before I get a viable version of this, but I'll work for it like everybody else.

[spoiler Dragonsbane]

Blackened Dragonsbane - Eternal Carnage

4/DARK/Fiend

1500/0

Scale: 3

Pendulum Effect: Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon 1 DARK Dragon-Type Monster without Tribute. You cannot Pendulum Summon during the turn you activate this effect.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. If this card is destroyed (by battle or card effect): You can reveal 3 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Monsters with different names that can be Normal Summoned from your Deck or Graveyard, your opponent picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Blackend Dragonsbane - Eternal Carnage" once per turn.

Bonded Dragonsbane - Eternal Dread

4/DARK/Fiend

1400/0

Scale: 9

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Fiend and Dragon-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. If you have a "Dragonsbane" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, add 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster whose ATK is double the ATK of either destroyed card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. If this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned, or if this card would be Special Summoned by the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type monster; you can add 1 "Dragonsbane" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Bonded Dragonsbane - Eternal Dread" once per turn.

Diabolical Dragonsbane - Eternal Macabre

4/DARK/Fiend

2000/0

Pendulum Effect: If you have not activated the Pendulum Effect of a "Dragonsbane" card this turn and you have a "Dragonsbane" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, add 1 "Eternal" Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster you control. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type monster, you can choose 1 DARK "Eternal" Pendulum Monster and place it in your Pendulum Zone. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; send 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use 1 "Diabolical Dragonsbane - Eternal Macabre" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust

4/DARK/Fiend

1000/0

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Dragon and Fiend-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. If you have an "Eternal" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy this card, and if you do, place 1 "Eternal" Pendulum Monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone, except "Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust". You can only use this effect of "Horned Dragonsbane - Eternal Lust" once per turn.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You can discard this card; add 1 "Tower of Dragonsbane - Eternal Ceremony" from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Normal Summon 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster without Tribute. You must control no monsters to activate and resolve this effect.

Nethersoul Dragon of Eternal Loss

8/DARK/Dragon

3000/0

Pendulum Effect: During either player's turn, if you have not activated the Effect of an "of Eternal" card this turn and you have an "Eternal" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy all cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon 2 DARK Pendulum Monsters from your Graveyard with the same Level in Defense Position.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You can Normal Summon this card without Tribute, but its original ATK becomes 0. If this card is Normal Summoned or Pendulum Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 Fiend-Type Pendulum Monster from Deck to hand. You can only use this effect of "Nethersoul Dragon of Eternal Loss" once per turn.

Hydra of Eternal Hellfire

8/DARK/Dragon

2800/2500

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK Fiend and Dragon-Type monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Only the DARK Dragon-Type monster you control with the highest ATK can declare an attack. You can destroy all other cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use this effect of "Hydra of Eternal Hellfire" once per turn.

Monster Effect: If this card would be placed face-up in the Extra Deck, it is sent to the Graveyard instead. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except DARK monsters. If your opponent declares a direct attack; You can destroy all other cards you control, and if you do, Special Summon this card (from your hand).

Diabolical Demon of Eternal Magic

4/DARK/Fiend/Xyz

0/2500

2 Level 4 Fiend-Type Monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned using only DARK Monsters, you can activate this effect; During the End Phase, add 1 Level 8 DARK Monster from your Deck to your hand. During either player's turn, when your opponent Special Summons a monster whose ATK is lower than the original printed DEF of this card, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy that monster, and if you do, change the battle position of this card. You can only control 1 "Diabolical Demon of Eternal Magic".

Devouring Hydra of Eternal Apocalypse

8/DARK/Dragon/Xyz

4000/0

2 Level 8 DARK Monsters

At the start of the Battle Phase, this card can and must attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Your opponent only takes half the damage from battles involving this card. During each of your End Phases, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, this card loses 1000 ATK. You can only control 1 "Devouring Hydra of Eternal Apocalypse".

Call of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Return

Quick-Play Spell Card

Target 1 face-up "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy that the first target, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, but it cannot attack this turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then discard 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your hand; Add 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Call of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Return" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Rage of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Flames

Quick-Play Spell Card

Send 1 "Dragonsbane" Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy that target, and if you do, Set 1 "Dragonsbane" Spell/Trap card directly from your Deck, also you can activate that card this turn. You can only use 1 "Rage of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Flames" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Tower of Dragonsbane - Eternal Ceremony

Field Spell Card

While you have only "Dragonsbane" cards in your Pendulum Zone, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of the effect of a DARK Dragon-Type Monster. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Dragonsbane" card you control; destroy it, and if you do, add 1 "Dragonsbane" card from your Deck to your hand.

Devouring of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Darkness

Counter Trap Card

If your opponent activates a card or effect, you can banish 1 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type monster in your hand, Graveyard, or that you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then destroy all monsters you control. You can only activate 1 "Devouring of the Dragonsbane - Eternal Darkness" per turn.

[spoiler Generics]

Incinerating Daemon Dragon

4/DARK/Dragon

2000/0

Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster you control. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each monster your opponent controls. You can change this card from Attack to Defense Position, and if you do, target 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster with 0 DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except DARK Dragon-Type monsters. You can only activate this effect of "Infernal Daemon Dragon" once per turn. You can only Summon 1 "Incinerating" Dragon-Type Monster per turn.

Absolute Incinerating Archfiend Dragon

8/DARK/Dragon

4000/0

Decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 for each monster you control. (This effect cannot be negated) Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each monster your opponent controls. You can change this card from Attack to Defense Position, and if you do, target 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster with 0 DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except DARK Dragon-Type monsters. You can only activate this effect of "Absolute Incinerating Archfiend Dragon" once per turn. You can only Summon 1 "Incinerating" Dragon-Type Monster per turn.

Infernal Incinerating Archfiend Dragon of Destruction

8/DARK/Dragon/Fusion

0/0

1 DARK Dragon-Type Monster + 1 DARK Fiend-Type Monster

Must be Summoned by Fusion Summon and cannot be Summoned by other ways. The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined original ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. (This effect cannot be negated) Any battle damage your opponent takes from a battle involving this card is halved. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy it, and if you do, it can make a second attack in a row. If this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Gandora, Infernal Daemon Dragon

4/DARK/Dragon/Xyz

0/0

2 Level 4 Monsters

Battle Damage you take from a battle involving this card is reduced to 0. If this card battles a Special Summoned monster, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy that monster. If this card has no Xyz Materials, destroy it. If this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect), you can target 1 of its Xyz Materials in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, but its ATK and DEF become 0.

Haunter, the Neverending Nightmare

4/DARK/Fiend/Xyz

2100/0

2 Level 4 DARK Monsters

When this card attacks while it has Xyz Materials, it gains 150 ATK for each of your unused Monster Card Zones, also. when it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Once, during this turn, if a monster you control would be targeted (by battle or by card effect), you can destroy 1 card on the field.

Gandora, Daemon Dragon of the End

8/DARK/Dragon/Xyz

0/0

2 Level 8 Monsters

If this card battles an opponent's monster, that monster's effect is negated until the End Phase. If this card battles an opponent's monster, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; this card's ATK becomes double the ATK of the opponent's monster, but destroy it during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can target 1 of its Xyz Materials; Special Summon that monster, but its ATK and DEF become 0.

Whack-A-Hulcus

Trap Card

When your opponent Summons a monster with 2000 or less ATK; destroy 1 card on the field, except the Summoned monster. You can only activate 1 "Whack-A-Hulcus" per turn.

Names on Gandora Xyz are subject to change, not sure as to how to approach them for now. Also note for the Incinerating Dragons that they count themselves.

Archived