Delibirb

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice use of cool slang

And with that confirmation:

Sheriff Jimmy's Fateful Visions

Counter Trap

When exactly 1 monster is Summoned: Banish that monster until the End Phase. You can only activate "Sheriff Jimmy's Fateful Visions" once per turn.

Mint harsh combo disruption we got here! I'll PM the image to you Darkness, yes?

Yessir!

1 change and it should be alright. Youngblood's Pend eff should reduce damage to half when it doubles the ATK. I see silly high damage routes coming in with it as is. The rest should be fine, albeit I may want to do some testing with it. Accepted on my end, Kano?

Sure. Also, I'm switching Malca and Netzkan's ATK around, and modifying Netzkan's monster effect to remove the cost. I think a 3400 ATK piercer and a 3200 ATK Wildedge makes a bit more sense.

More Generics! Yay!

Neo, the Silver Knight

**** LIGHT/Warrior/Effect 1400/1600

All Warrior-type monsters gain 400 ATK. If this card is destroyed by battle; you can reveal 3 Warrior-type monsters from your Deck. Have your opponent add 1 of them to your Hand, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck.

Hollow Idol Magician

**** EARTH Spellcaster/Effect 1200/2000

When this card is Summoned, you can change its battle position. If this card is targeted by a card effect, you can change its battle position; add 1 level 2 or lower Spellcaster-type monster from your Deck to your Hand. You can only use this effect of "Hollow Idol Magician" once per turn.

Diamond-Toothed Lizard

**** EARTH Dinosaur/Tuner/Effect 1700/1000

You can discard 1 card; this card gains 200 ATK and piercing until the End Phase. Once per turn, if this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can reduce this card's level by 1 (min. 1); Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower Dinosaur-type monster from your Hand or Graveyard (except "Diamond-toothed Lizard".

Gelatinous Mass

* WATER Aqua/Effect 0/0

You can tribute 1 WATER monster you control to Special Summon this card from your Hand. If you do, this card's original ATK, DEF, and Level become the same as the tributed monster's. This card cannot be targeted for an attack or card effect as long as you control another Aqua-type monster.

...Will probably submit more generic type-assisting cards later. Maybe some generic field spells or draw power.

Not sure how I missed this but accepted these, although you reached your limit of 10 so won't be including Mass

Foolish I have considered, Merchant nope

IKR, merchant makes Horakhty FTK waaayy to easy.

OT: I have sent out an erratum for Sheriff Jimmy's Fateful Visions. It's effect now reads:

When exactly 1 Level/Rank 5 or higher monster is Summoned: Banish that monster until the End Phase. You can only activate "Sheriff Jimmy's Fateful Visions" once per turn.

I think this will be the last SJ card in a while, because they seem rather controversial. I am working on a card called Blu-Eyes Tack Dragon. I will give 400 Points to the first person who correctly guesses the effect!

Ok, here is my second attempt to an archetype.

As was announced before this is the archetype "DUALIST" based on powerful DARK and LIGHT Gemini Spellcaster monsters with effects and combos especially interesting against other DARK and LIGHT-type monsters.

Dualist Clown
***/DARK/Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect
900/500
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Once per turn, you can Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your Graveyard; add 1 "Dualist" Monster, except "Dualist Clown" from your Deck to your hand.

Dualist Summoner
1000/1800
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. When this card is target for an attack: Change this card to Defense Position. When this card change its Battle Position, you can add 1 "Dualist Stage" or "Dualist Revelations" from your Deck to your hand.

Dualist of LIGHT: Defender
****/LIGHT/Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect
1200/2000
● This card is also treated as DARK-Type. This card cannot be destroyed by monster's effects. This card gains 300 DEF, for each DARK or LIGHT-Type monster face-up on the field.

Dualist Magician
****/DARK/Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect
1550/1300
● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon (from your hand) 1 extra Level 4 or lower "Dualist" Monster, except "Dualist Magician", in face-up Attack Position. The Normal Summoned monster by this way cannot attack this turn.

Dualist Duo
1900/1150
● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. If this card destroy a DARK or LIGHT-Type monster, make a second attack in a row.

Dualist of LIGHT: Heavy Knight
*****/LIGHT/Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect
2150/2000
● This card is also treated as DARK-Type. If you control another "Dualist of LIGHT" Monster face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle by non-DARK or LIGHT-Type monster. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up Level 5 or lower DARK or LIGHT-Type monster on the field.

Dualist Reaper
*****/DARK/Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect
2450/1300
● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Once per turn, when an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your Graveyard; negate the attack. When this card leaves the field destroyed by battle, you can return 2 "Dualist" Monsters from your Banished Zone to your Graveyard.

Dualist Magician Lady
*******/DARK/Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect
2600/1850
● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card gains 250 ATK, for each DARK or LIGHT-Type monster face-up on the field. Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Dualist" Spell Card from your hand; destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls, if you do, this card cannot attack this turn.

Dualist Chimera
**********/DARK/Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect
3300/2450
● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. If you control another "Dualist" Monster face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by monster's effects of non-DARK or LIGHT-Type monster. In addition, while this card remaining face-up on the field all face-up "Dualist" monsters are treated as Effect Monsters. Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Dualist" Monster from your hand. Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

---Spell/Trap---

Dualist Mask
Spell/Equip
You can only equip this card to a "Dualist" Monster. The equipped monster becomes a Effect Monster. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your Graveyard; add this card to your hand.

Dualist Stage
Spell/Field
When this card is activated, you can reveal 2 "Dualist" cards with the same card type (Monster, Spell, Trap); add 1 "Dualist" card with a different card type than the revealed cards from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Dualist Stage" once per turn. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "Dualist" monster you control in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn)

Dualist Reborn
Spell/Normal
Discard and Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your hand, then, target 1 "Dualist" Monster in your Graveyard, except "Dualist Chimera"; Special Summon it. The Summoned monster is treated as Effect Monster.

Dualist Revelations
Trap/Quick-Play
All face-up "Dualist" Monsters you controls becomes Effect Monsters.

Dualist Mirror
Trap/Normal
When an opponent's monster declares an attack against a LIGHT-Type "Dualist" Monster: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls. Inflict 500 Damage of your opponent's Life Points for each DARK or LIGHT-Type monster destroyed.

---Extra Deck---

Dualist of LIGHT: Illusionist
****/LIGHT/Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
1800/2350
3 Level 4 "Dualist" Monsters
This card is also treated as DARK-Type. This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Dualist of LIGHT" Monster face-up on the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, decrease the original ATK of this card by 500; Target 1 "Dualist" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Dualist Dragon
*****/DARK/Dragon/Xyz/Effect
3000/1350
2 Level 5 "Dualist" Monsters
This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. If you control another "Dualist" Monster face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by monster's effects of non-DARK or LIGHT-Type monster. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Change de Battle Position of up to 2 face-up DARK or LIGHT-Type monsters on the field.

Hopefully this will be approved.

EDIT:

- "Dualist Imp" rename to "Dualist Summoner" and added a extra option to it.
- Added "once per turn" description and removed the downside effect of "Dualist Clown".
- Added an extra effect to "Dualist Defender" and reworked its DEF effect.
- Added and Changed the "Dualist Reaper" effect (thanks @Origin of Darkness).
- Added an "once per turn" extra effect to "Dualist Knight."

- Reworked the "Dualist Stage" (thanks @Origin of Darkness).

- Added "Dualist Revelations" Trap Card for Gemini support. (Now there are 16 cards because it's really necessary).
- "Dualist Mirror Force" reamed to "Dualist Mirror".

- Added an extra effect to "Dualist Dragon".

EDIT 2:

- Increased the ATK of "Dualist Summoner" by 600; changed the card search effect mechanic.
- Renamed "Dualist Defender" to "Dualist of LIGHT: Defender", and changed the base attribute to LIGHT.
- Increased the DEF of "Dualist Magician" by 300.
- Increased the ATK of "Dualist Reaper" by 300 and decresed the DEF by 700.
- Renamed the "Dualist Knight" to "Dualist of LIGHT: Heavy Knight", and changed the base attribute to LIGHT; decresed the ATK by 300 and increase the DEF by 700.
- Added an "once per turn" effect to "Dualist Magician Lady".
- Incresed the ATK of "Dualist Chimera" by 100; changed the second effect to something more fair and added an extra effect.
- Changed the "Dualist Mask" Spell Card equip conditions, added an extra effect.
- Added the "Dualist Chimera" restriction for the "Dualist Reborn" Spell Card.
- "Dualist Revelations" Trap Card minimal change.
- Renamed the "Dualist Ilusionist" to "Dualist of LIGHT: Illusionist"; decresed the ATK by 50, and increase the DEF by 50. Changed the ATK bonus effect to something more fair.
- Changed the "Dualist Dragon" second effect to something more fair.

(Thanks @Origin of Darkness for the tips).

EDIT 3:

- Some minor adjustments of conditions to immunity effects for the "Dualist of LIGHT: Heavy Knight", "Dualist Chimera", "Dualist of LIGHT: Illusionist" and "Dualist Dragon".

As was announced before this is the archetype "DUALIST" based on powerful DARK and LIGHT Gemini Spellcaster monsters with effects and combos especially interesting against other DARK and LIGHT-type monsters.

Dualist Imp

400/1800

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. When this card leaves the field, you can add 1 "Dualist Stage" from your Deck to your hand.

Dualist Clown

900/500

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. You can Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your Graveyard; add 1 "Dualist" Monster, except "Dualist Clown" from your Deck to your hand. If you do, after the End Phase, return this card to your hand.

Dualist Defender

1200/2000

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Increase the DEF by 400.

Dualist Magician

1550/1000

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon (from your hand) 1 extra Level 4 or lower "Dualist" Monster, except "Dualist Magician", in face-up Attack Position. The Normal Summoned monster by this way cannot attack this turn.

Dualist Duo

1900/1150

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. If this card destroy a DARK or LIGHT-Type monster, make a second attack in a row.

Dualist Reaper

2150/2000

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Dualist" Monster; return 2 "Dualist" Monsters from your Banished Zone to your Graveyard.

Dualist Knight

2450/1300

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card cannot be destroyed by non-DARK or LIGHT-Type monster.

Dualist Magician Lady

2600/1850

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card gains 250 ATK, for each DARK or LIGHT-Type monster face-up on the field.

Dualist Chimera

3200/2450

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. While this card remain face-up on the field EARTH, FIRE, WATER and WIND-Type monsters cannot be Special Summoned or Set. Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Dualist" Monster from your hand. Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

Dualist Mask

Spell/Equip

You can only equip this card to a LIGHT-Type "Dualist" Monster. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your Graveyard; add this card to your hand.

Dualist Stage

Spell/Field

When a "Dualist" Monster is Summoned: You can pay 1000 Life points; the Summoned monster is treated as Effect Monster.

Dualist Reborn

Spell/Normal

Discard and Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your hand, then, target 1 "Dualist" Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. The Summoned monster is treated as Effect Monster.

Dualist Mirror Force

Trap/Normal

When an opponent's monster declares an attack against a LIGHT-Type "Dualist" Monster: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls. Inflict 500 Damage of your opponent's Life Points for each DARK or LIGHT-Type monster destroyed.

Dualist Illusionist

****/DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

1850/2300

This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card gains 1000 ATK for each LIGHT-Type "Dualist" Monster face-up on the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, decrease the original ATK of this card by 500; Target 1 "Dualist" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.  

Dualist Dragon

3000/1350

This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Change de Battle Position of up to 2 face-up DARK or LIGHT-Type monsters on the field.

While the concept of these is solid and interesting for sure, I do think they need some work to become competitive. They are over reliant on their Field Spell, and it seems like unless you open it you pretty much lose. Even then, a lot of the effects fall flat in comparison to what is needed. I would be more than happy to help though, and I'm sure I could see some way to get these up and going in one way or another.

While the concept of these is solid and interesting for sure, I do think they need some work to become competitive. They are over reliant on their Field Spell, and it seems like unless you open it you pretty much lose. Even then, a lot of the effects fall flat in comparison to what is needed. I would be more than happy to help though, and I'm sure I could see some way to get these up and going in one way or another.

I believe it's not so hard to modify these cards to improve the potential of the set, then I accept suggestions or changes to improve it. I also take into account that should be added to the set generic monsters that can make things a little easier.

The most important thing is the concept of this archetype that is quite unique and fun, I think.

I believe it's not so hard to modify these cards to improve the potential of the set, then I accept suggestions or changes to improve it. I also take into account that should be added to the set generic monsters that can make things a little easier.

The most important thing is the concept of this archetype that is quite unique and fun, I think.

I think with it being the first Gemini archetype as a whole makes it really interesting, and I think with the right buffs and combination of effects I see it being really enjoyable to play! It's just a matter of it staying up and working out the kinks after getting out the main focus and mechanic.

Some changes in the "Dualist" Set:

- Added "once per turn" description and removed the downside effect of "Dualist Clown".

- Added "Dualist Revelations" Trap Card for Gemini support. (Now there are 16 cards because it's really necessary).

Dualist Summoner

400/1800

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. When this card leaves the field, you can add 1 "Dualist Stage" or "Dualist Reveations" from your Deck to your hand.

Dualist Clown

900/500

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Once per turn, you can Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your Graveyard; add 1 "Dualist" Monster, except "Dualist Clown" from your Deck to your hand.

Dualist Defender

1200/2000

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card cannot be destroyed by monster's effects. This card gains 300 DEF, for each DARK or LIGHT-Type monster face-up on the field.

Dualist Magician

1550/1000

Dualist Duo

1900/1150

Dualist Reaper

2150/2000

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. Once per turn, when an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your Graveyard; negate the attack. When this card leaves the field destroyed by battle, you can return 2 "Dualist" Monsters from your Banished Zone to your Graveyard.

Dualist Knight

2450/1300

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card cannot be destroyed by non-DARK or LIGHT-Type monster. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up Level 5 or lower DARK or LIGHT-Type monster on the field.

Dualist Magician Lady

2600/1850

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card gains 250 ATK, for each DARK or LIGHT-Type monster face-up on the field.

Dualist Chimera

3200/2450

● This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. While this card remain face-up on the field EARTH, FIRE, WATER and WIND-Type monsters cannot be Special Summoned or Set. Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Dualist" Monster from your hand. Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

Dualist Mask

Spell/Equip

You can only equip this card to a LIGHT-Type "Dualist" Monster. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your Graveyard; add this card to your hand.

Dualist Stage

Spell/Field

When this card is activated, you can reveal 2 "Dualist" cards with the same card type (Monster, Spell, Trap); add 1 "Dualist" card with a different card type than the revealed cards from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Dualist Stage" once per turn. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "Dualist" monster you control in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn)

Dualist Reborn

Spell/Normal

Discard and Banish 1 "Dualist" Monster from your hand, then, target 1 "Dualist" Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. The Summoned monster is treated as Effect Monster.

Dualist Revelations

Trap/Quick-Play

All face-up "Dualist" Monsters on the field becomes Effect Monsters.

Dualist Mirror

Trap/Normal

Dualist Illusionist

****/DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

1850/2300

This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card gains 1000 ATK for each LIGHT-Type "Dualist" Monster face-up on the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, decrease the original ATK of this card by 500; Target 1 "Dualist" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Dualist Dragon

3000/1350

This card is also treated as LIGHT-Type. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap Card effects. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Change de Battle Position of up to 2 face-up DARK or LIGHT-Type monsters on the field.

EDIT:

The only card Im against is the Chimera, the rest is fine, since the gemini Fusion and Dragon's Mirror arent in the pool

EDIT 2:

- Increased the ATK of "Dualist Summoner" by 600; changed the card search effect mechanic.
- Renamed "Dualist Defender" to "Dualist of LIGHT: Defender", and changed the base attribute to LIGHT.
- Increased the DEF of "Dualist Magician" by 300.
- Increased the ATK of "Dualist Reaper" by 300 and decresed the DEF by 700.
- Renamed the "Dualist Knight" to "Dualist of LIGHT: Heavy Knight", and changed the base attribute to LIGHT; decresed the ATK by 300 and increase the DEF by 700.
- Added an "once per turn" effect to "Dualist Magician Lady".
- Incresed the ATK of "Dualist Chimera" by 100; changed the second effect to something more fair and added an extra effect.
- Changed the "Dualist Mask" Spell Card equip conditions, added an extra effect.
- Added the "Dualist Chimera" restriction for the "Dualist Reborn" Spell Card.
- "Dualist Revelations" Trap Card minimal change.
- Decresed the ATK of "Dualist Illusionist" by 50, and increase the DEF by 50. Changed the ATK bonus effect to something more fair.
- Changed the "Dualist Dragon" second effect to something more fair.

(Thanks @Origin of Darkness for the tips).

I'll just submit 2 generics before I go to sleep.

They are Extra Deck cards again; at present, I do not have any Main Deck cards that either have pictures or feel confident about giving you guys.

[spoiler=Stuff]

Kurama the Nine-Tailed Fox

Level 9 | FIRE | Beast | Synchro | Effect

3000/2500

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use each effect of "Kurama the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox" once per turn.

(1) During either player's turn, if this card is targeted by an opponent's card effect: You can negate the effect of that card, and if you do, destroy it.

(2) If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.

http://img15.deviantart.net/9023/i/2011/296/a/f/kyuubi_by_ololoj-d4dobvf.png

(I think original only had hard OPT on the 1st effect, but that might be my Sakura 27K card, which has a similar effect)

Flash Step Pegasus

Level 6 | LIGHT | Beast | Synchro | Effect

2500/1500

You can only use the effect of "Flash Step Pegasus" once per turn.

(1) During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effects until the end of this turn.

http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/103963/875452383.jpg

(Yeah, I found this on Google Images, and found out it came from a CFV card after posting. Don't complain about it.)

Original version has full negation and Ancient Gear clause; I have stripped the AG clause and made the negation temporary.

A reminder that some of the cards were originally posted in Advanced, so you have that to reference.

(Stuff is more/less verbatim, bar for some adjustments to tone them down)

As usual, Darkness/Kano, let me know if things need to be toned down even further.

(It's nearly 2:30 am right now, so not making fixes until later today)

3000/2500

You can only use each effect of "Kurama the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox" once per turn.

(1) During either player's turn, if this card is targeted by an opponent's card effect: You can negate the effect of that card, and if you do, destroy it.

(2) If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.

Is it called Kurama the Nine-Tailed Fox or Kurama the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox? Either way, nice card. And yes, Flash Step is basically a simpler Cyber Dragon Infinity that is much easier to get out and works against continuous effects. I would suggest maybe making the effect

(1) Activate only as Chain Link 1, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effects until the end of this turn.

Maybe you can come up with a better wording, and maybe you'd want to put the Ancient Gear clause back after this nerf, But I think this works.

Is it called Kurama the Nine-Tailed Fox or Kurama the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox? Either way, nice card. And yes, Flash Step is basically a simpler Cyber Dragon Infinity that is much easier to get out and works against continuous effects. I would suggest maybe making the effect

(1) Activate only as Chain Link 1, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effects until the end of this turn.

Maybe you can come up with a better wording, and maybe you'd want to put the Ancient Gear clause back after this nerf, But I think this works.

Either form of Kurama's name is acceptable, though using the form that Naruto uses (Kyuubi no Youko).

Should be the same version as the one I posted originally, bar putting hard OPT on both.

As for Flash Step, I posted it as-is from the original thread with some toning down.

(I need to remember that whatever threats I had designed it for back in Advanced back at the time do not necessarily exist here.)

To be fair, the original version was 23/15 with the same effects, and that got marked as underpowered by Black at the time.

Thought it over for a while, and I'm changing it to only your turn (hopefully that should be fair enough).

Can probably add back the AG clause too; not making it Armades though, but I don't think we have hand traps in here (bar for Yuki).

----

Anyway, update 2

3000/2500

http://img15.deviantart.net/9023/i/2011/296/a/f/kyuubi_by_ololoj-d4dobvf.png

(I think original only had hard OPT on the 1st effect, but that might be my Sakura 27K card, which has a similar effect)

Flash Step Pegasus

2500/1500

You can only use the (2) effect of "Flash Step Pegasus" once per turn.

(1) When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

(2) You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effects until the end of this turn.

http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/103963/875452383.jpg

(Yeah, I found this on Google Images, and found out it came from a CFV card after posting. Don't complain about it.)

Original version has full negation and Ancient Gear clause; I have stripped the AG clause and made the negation temporary.

Flash Step Pegasus

2500/1500

You can only use the (2) effect of "Flash Step Pegasus" once per turn.

(1) When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

(2) You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effects until the end of this turn.

What's the point of the (2) effect now? It seems like you nerfed it to hell.

What's the point of the (2) effect now? It seems like you nerfed it to hell.

Technically it turns off locks and such, but eh you are kinda right. That does get me a proposition though. Perhaps have the ability to negate once during your turn? Like OPT when a monster activates an effect you can negate it? It would do stuff like turn off floats, maybe instead of Armades then Construct? Toyo is right though that it isn't bad

Archived