• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay i'm here to submit generics:

[spoiler=here'']

Chaos Witch

DARK/Level 4

Spellcaster/Effect

Cannot be Special Summoned by card effects. You cannot activate cards or effects.

3000/0

Dark Maiden

DARK/Level 2

Warrior/Tuner/Effect

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 Level 6 or higher DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material: Target 1 of your banished DARK monster; shuffle it to Deck.

1000/0

Dark Virgil, Corrupted Star of Burning Abyss

DARK/Level 6

Spellcaster/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 3 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can discard 1 DARK monster, then target 1 card your opponent controls or in their Graveyard; shuffle it to the Deck. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

2500/1000

Mary, Queen of Absoluteness

DARK/Level 7

Spellcaster/Effect

If the activation of your card or effect would be negated by your opponent card effect: Negate its effect, and if you do, banish it, then Special Summon this card from your hand. The activation of card and effect cannot be negated. Negate the activation of all other card or effect that would negate another activation of card or effect and banish that card. There can only be 1 face-up "Mary, Queen of Absoluteness" on the field.

2700/1600

Card Disruption

Trap/Normal

Activate only if your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand by card effect. If that card effect is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, banish it. Your opponent shuffle all cards from their hand to the Deck, then your opponent draw the same number of cards they shuffled.

Abaddon, Lord of the Abyss

DARK/Level 10

Fiend/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing all monsters on the field (min. 1 on each side of the field) and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You cannot Normal or Special Summon any other monster during the turn this card is Special Summoned. Your opponent takes no Battle Damage involving this card during the turn this card is Summoned. This card gains these effects based on the number of monsters Tributed. ● 2 or more: Both players draw 1 card. ● 4 or more: Both players banish 1 card they control. ● 6 or more: Halve both players Life Points. ● 8 or more: Both players banish all monsters in their Graveyard. ● 10: Destroy this card.

3000/0

Abelia, Gunner of Enchancia

EARTH/Level 2

Warrior/Effect

Once per turn: You can send this card you control or in your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 Spell/Trap card you control; destroy it and if you do, draw 1 card.

800/1000

That's from me as of right now, next will follow asap.

Quoting my own post^

Mary wording isn't weird, yes it negates "all other" negation excluding Mary, so it's not weird.

Remove Abaddon then, i'll change it to another.

Quoting my own post^

Mary wording isn't weird, yes it negates "all other" negation excluding Mary, so it's not weird.

If that's the way Mary is supposed to work then I don't like it at all. It's a massive cock block on a stick. No thanks.

Yeah, anyone has permission to review my generics.

I want them to be used by other people (I didn't really made for myself) so some CnC would be appreciated for sure.

Also, I'm quite curious about your guys opinion about the graveyard effect of the Spells. I actually didn't included discard as a cost first (since the 2 cards in your pendulum zones would already be the cost), but I thought this would only be balanced if the Pendulum cards were useless by themselves (it's really uncool if you are using Pendulums just so you could use these effects). Therefore, in a scenario where you actually make use of those pendulums, the cost would be reasonable. That's what I believe, at least. Plus these are more of a bonus or "last resort" effects: "After your precious monster was destroyed, you can use some resources and your pendulum cards to make an exciting comeback chance", instead of screaming kattobingu and relying on luck for that.

Mary has this clause "The activation of card and effect cannot be negated." What does that mean?

The activation of cards and effects cannot be negated refers to literally what it says and does. Your opponent activated a Deneb eff, no one can Breakthrough it. You activate a Spell Card, they can't Nat Beast it.

The activation of cards and effects cannot be negated refers to literally what it says and does. Your opponent activated a Deneb eff, no one can Breakthrough it. You activate a Spell Card, they can't Nat Beast it.

1) Breakthrough Skill only negates effects, not the activation of effects, so this wouldn't affect Breakthrough even if a literal interpretation were possible. However, it is not, because

2) The card also has "Negate the activation of all other card or effect that would negate another activation of card or effect and banish that card." What's the point of having both clauses?

And just to point out that Mary's effect "If the activation of your card or effect would be negated by your opponent card effect: Negate its effect, and if you do, banish it, then Special Summon this card from your hand." is kinda weird because the vast majority of activation negaters are Counter Traps, and obviously this card doesn't work in those cases. However, it does put a pretty big dent on PSY-Frame and Orange/Green/Purple Heralds, but I can't think of any others [that are made be KONAMI] at the moment.

EDIT: Of course Nat Beast and Barkion lol

Hello, here I present my generic submissions.

I took an interesting direction with these generics, since I was actually trying to give some Pendulum options for non-Pendulum decks (it feels so not fun that pendulum is mostly worth running in pendulum decks, unlike what the anime promised me). Anyway, if it ends up as just a boost for pendulum decks or making it a must for non-pendulum decks (I only want it as an option, as I said), then that means I failed in my purpose.

These generics are divided by summon type (Xyz/Synchro/Fusion), and made to support decks that focus on a specific type of summon, since I loved the idea of "Pendulum-Xyz", "Pendulum-Synchro" and "Pendulum-Fusion" (like how they say it in the anime), but right now only full pendulum decks seems to be able to do those things.

Anyway, I don't really expect them to be very dominant, but I'do be happy if a couple decks end up using these cards at least as a variant (although it seems there's lots of pendulum decks here already, but I haven't seen them properly).

[spoiler=Generics:]

Pendulum-Xyz Support:

Star Scout

Level 1 - LIGHT - Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Effect - 500/500

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: If you control 2 or more monsters with the same Level, you can discard 1 card; target 1 of those monsters, then Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the same level as the targeted monster.

Monster Effect: When this card as Xyz Material is sent to the graveyard: Draw 1 card.

Network Supporter

Level 5 - LIGHT - Thunder/Pendulum/Effect - 1500/2000

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When an Xyz Monster you control activates its effect by detaching Xyz Material: You can discard 1 card; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 of the cards sent to the graveyard as Xyz Material for the activation of that effect. You can only use this effect of "Network Supporter" once per turn.

Monster Effect: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control without Xyz Material: Attach this card from your hand to it as Xyz Material.

Large Amplitude Network

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, while the difference between their Pendulum Scales is exactly 2: Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard with a Level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If an Xyz Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon that Xyz Monster from your graveyard and attach both cards in you Pendulum Zones to it as Xyz Material. You can only use 1 "Large Amplitude Network" effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

Lucky Level

Spell/Normal

Target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone: Add 1 Pendulum Monster from your deck to your hand whose difference in Pendulum Scale from the target is exactly 2. You can only activate 1 "Lucky Level" per turn. During the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Summon monsters, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon, and all of them must have the same original Level/Rank.

Pendulum-Synchro Support

Tuning Engine

Level 4 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2000

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: Up to twice per turn, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1 until the end phase (this remains even if this card leaves the field).

Monster Effect: When this card is summoned, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1.

Advancement Cannon

Level 5 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 2000/1000

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 Tuner monster sent to the graveyard as Synchro Material for that Synchro Summon. You can only activate this effect of "Advancement Cannon" once per turn.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase.

Momentum Tuning

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If a Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard and both cards in your Pendulum Zones. The Pendulum cards Special Summoned by this effect have their effects negated, cannot attack or be used as Xyz Material, and are banished when they leave the field. You can only use 1 "Oscillating Tuning" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Pendulum-Fusion Support

Bond Guardians

Level 1 - LIGHT - Wyrm/Pendulum/Effect - 600/600

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: If a Fusion Monster you control would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

Monster Effect: During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Extra Deck, you can banish this face-up card from your Extra Deck: Add 1 "Polymerization" from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

Link Monuments

Level 6 - EARTH - Rock/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2500

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: You can discard 1 card; Add to your hand 1 of the Fusion Materials sent to the graveyard for that Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of "Link Monuments" once per turn.

Monster Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Polymerization" from your graveyard to your hand.

Fusion Resonance

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; then Special Summon from your graveyard 1 monster listed on it, with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; banish both cards in your Pendulum Zones; then add from your graveyard to your hand 1 "Polymerization" and up to 2 cards listed as Fusion Material on the Fusion Monster destroyed. You can only use 1 "Fusion Resonance" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Notes:]

You may have realized this already, but I will make it clear that these cards aren't meant to necessarily work together, but to support a more broad range of playstyles. For instance, the 2 Pendulum Monsters in the "Pendulum-Xyz support" section clearly do not match in the least with their Spells counterparts, since both support different kinds of Pendulum-Xyz styles. Meanwhile, you don't need to use "Link Monuments" if you just want to benefit from "Bond Guardians" effects, since they aren't necessarily a "duo" (although can be used as one).

These cards as a whole are meant to fill in a deck that just needs a little push, or of course, if you want to try some variation of your cards.

Also, the reason I went with that route with the graveyard effects (Special Summoning, banishing or attaching the pendulum cards), was because I was trying to solve the dilemma of: "Pendulums are pointless in non-Pendulum decks after that one time summon (plus you just dumped your entire hand)".

Bonus: And I must say I quite like the applications of the Level 5+ Pendulums (with discard then add to hand Pendulum Effects), since they create scenarios where you can keep a more consistent hand, only by "trading" resources. I really think they lessen the luck factor of the game, since you don't have to pray about getting a tuner, a Fusion material or a level X monster, you can just "trade" your resources to make sure you will have some play available in the next turn (and of course, they are balanced around the fact of being a -1 card if you just want them for that effect). But well, that's just how I like to design my cards in general (or you could say it's my design ideology). The archetypes I make normally are able to do similar things by themselves (I just made 2 though).

Please tell me what you think of them.

P.S: I was clueless how to thematically go around about Pendulum, so the names "Large Amplitude", "Momentum" and "Resonance" are just random physics applications of real-life pendulums (I think, it's not like I searched properly, it just sounds cool enough).

Lets start the review then

XYZ-support:

Scout literaly nuts xD

The way you wrote it make this card not target because all happens at the same time, and discard is a condition also, but i get the idea of the card and let me tell you that being lv1 grants acces to "one for one" and "where arf thou" plays, also in a lvl1 deck will be a really good card (Chaos Piper with kinka-byo and lv1 ghostricks). Also, i dont know if there are cards on DP that allow you to attach monsters from the grave as material, but if there is... Im kinda concerned about the monster effect.

Network Supporter is a way more balanced tho, the only problem i found is that the attach effect isnt once per turn.

Large amplitude network is kinda broken, it Summons basically costless in both situations, and also those effect dont have a limit/clause that makes the first effect XYZ only, is like Monster reborn on steroids.

Lucky level... In 2099 No ROTA cuz broken, no Fossil Dig cuz broken, follow the pattern.

In general, XYZ-support in a TCG would make PePe decks God Tier, with clown summoning for days and also Dracoslayers searching them for days. I dont know how good are XYZ here, since the things are a lot more differents, but this can be easily into lots of decks and makes them pretty OP (in fact, the Apex Archtype with this cards would literaly be GodTier)

Synchro Support:

Tuning engine makes the Synchro decks able to use XYZ as well, take that in mind

Advancement cannon is good as pendulum, but as monsters... I would only take the "Normal" out of the effect, if not, would only works as a pendulum monster.

Momentum... Free trishula? Lol, is good, all of it except the "both" pendulums. 1 is fine, believe me

In general, is way mooooore balanced than XYZ (well, XYZ-system is broken tho)

This cards would be funny to play with, but only focussing on tuners is a bit... Too much, but idk how to fix it w/o loosing the maain idea.

Fusion Support

Idk if you play on DP but let me say this clear

-No One Use Polymerization on DP-

All the archtypes on DP use their own fusion card or simple Goku-Vegeta contact fusión lol

Instead i would suggest to Add draw and search power for those decks, they lack hand adventage because most of them need 3 cards to make 1, so you loose the card adventage easily.

Also, the Spell effect banishing both zones is... A bit too much, maybe destroying would do better, also no Add poly plz, just 2 monsters, effect negated, only be used to fusión materials and banished at End phase, that helps way better that what you wrote.

I like the idea, i support it, but you need to focus on the strategies of DP, and are completly different than TCG, because here Fusions and Syncros works better than XYZ, but still XYZ has the easiest acces than those, so take that in mind.

OK: resubmitting, with an image.

http://i.imgur.com/TYgCFmO.png

Sheriff Jimmy Laying Down the Law

Counter Trap

When a card or effect is activated that would negate the activation or effect of a card in your possession: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then you can negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field, until this chain resolves.

OK: resubmitting, with an image.

http://i.imgur.com/TYgCFmO.png

Sheriff Jimmy Laying Down the Law

Counter Trap

When a card or effect is activated that would negate the activation or effect of a card in your possession: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then you can negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field, until this chain resolves.

Note you send images via PM, and send only the artwork and not the full card itself when it is accepted.

I intend to submit my Leviathans for 2099. The thing is, I've changed the sizes of the Artworks within TCGEditor, should I edit them manually and upload and link, or...?

You just submit the written for them here, and if they get accepted you PM me the artworks

Quoting my own post^

Looking over these now:

Witch is interesting. Maiden is rather neat, I'd like to see a Deck with this. Virgil is a neat replacement to my homeboy, but making it require 3 DARKs with different names sounds ideal since as a player of them myself, DARKs can get any 3 easily. Mary's self summoning effect I am kinda ok with since it takes setup, but the on field effect should just be OPT and require a discard. Disruption is rather humorous but I like it, very potential side card.

[spoiler=Leviathans]Leviathan Carideas

Level 3 - WATER - Fish/Effect

1400/100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If this card is Summoned: You can reveal any number of "Leviathan" cards in your hand, shuffle them into your Deck, then draw an equal number of cards +1. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Carideas" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Ceolacanthas

1300/300

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If this card is Summoned: Draw 1 card. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Medusozoas

600/500

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster. If this card is used as Xyz Material for a Summon, the monster Summoned gains this effect:

If this card is Summoned, your opponent activates one of these effects:

● Banish all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

● Shuffle all cards in your opponent's Graveyard into their Deck.

Leviathan Nautilaceas

200/400

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. You can banish this card from your hand or face-up on the field: Add 1 "Leviathan" or "The Deep" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Nautilaceas" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Sapias

1600/100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. You can target 2 of your of your banished "Leviathan" monsters and 1 card on the field: Shuffle the first targets into the Deck, then destroy the second target. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Sapias" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Lophiias

Level 3 WATER - Fish/Effect

1400/800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Once per turn, if a "Leviathan" monster you control attacks or is attacked by a non-WATER monster: You can shuffle one of your banished WATER monsters into your Deck; Destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Rhincoas

400/1800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Other "Leviathan" monsters you control cannot be targeted for attacks. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Ichthyas

200/2100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 2 "Leviathan" cards from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Other "Leviathan" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Mosas

2100/1200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 2 "Leviathan" cards from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If a "Leviathan" monster you control declares an attack: Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

The Deep Revived

Normal Spell

Once per turn, if a WATER monster(s) is shuffled into your Deck, except from the hand: Draw 1 card for each monster shuffled. If this card is destroyed by a card effect and banished: You can shuffle 1 card from your hand into your Deck; Add 1 "the Deep" card from your Deck to your hand.

Flash Flood of the Deep

Normal Spell

Activate only if you have no monsters in your Graveyard. Target 1 of your banished non-Tuner WATER monsters: Special Summon that monster. At the end of this turn: Shuffle that card into your Deck.

World of the Deep

Field Spell

All WATER monsters that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set gain 300 ATK and DEF. All Spell/Traps that would go to your Graveyard are banished instead. All cards detached from Xyz monsters you control are banished. You can target 2 of your banished WATER monsters; shuffle them into your Deck. You can reveal all "Leviathan" and "the Deep" cards in your hand; Draw 1 card for every 2 cards you revealed. You can only use each effect of "World of the Deep" once per turn.

Rush of the Deep

Normal Spell

Shuffle all of your banished Spells and Traps into your Deck, also draw 1 card. You must have a "Leviathan" monster(s) banished to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate 1 "Rush of the Deep" per turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then reveal at the top 3 cards of your Deck; Add 1 of the revealed cards to your hand, also banish the rest.

Leviathan Hydras

Normal Trap

If you have a banished "Leviathan" monster(s): You can banish all cards in your Graveyard (min. 1), then, if you do, banish 1 card on the field. If a monster in your possession is banished while this card is banished: You can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Aqua/WATER/Level 3/ATK 2000/DEF 0). If Summoned this way, shuffle it into your Deck when it leaves the field, also it gains this effect:

● Once per turn: You can shuffle 2 of your banished cards into your Deck, then, if you do, draw 1 card. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Terias

Rank 3 - WATER - Fish/Xyz/Effect

2000/1400

2 Level 3 WATER monsters

If this card would be destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can shuffle 1 of your banished WATER monsters into your Deck instead of this card being destroyed. You can target 1 of your banished Xyz monsters and 1 of your banished WATER monsters; Special Summon the first target to the field, also attach the second target to it as Xyz material. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Terias" once per turn. You cannot Xyz Summon monsters for the rest of the turn after you activate this effect, except for Rank 3 WATER monsters. Xyz materials detached from this card are banished instead. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard, banish it instead.

Leviathan Primordias

Rank 4 - WATER - Fish/Xyz/Effect

2100/1600

3 Level 4 WATER monsters

You can also Xyz Summon "Leviathan Primordias" once per turn by using a Rank 3 WATER monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.). This card gains ATK equal to the number of your banished WATER monsters x 300. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or effect, or the effect of a monster Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can target 2 of your banished WATER monsters, then detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that effect, and, if you do, destroy it, then shuffle those targets into your Deck. Xyz materials detached from this card are banished instead. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard, banish it instead.

Not sure how powerful they would be in this format.

[spoiler=Leviathans]Leviathan Carideas

1400/100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If this card is Summoned: You can reveal any number of "Leviathan" cards in your hand, shuffle them into your Deck, then draw an equal number of cards +1. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Carideas" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Ceolacanthas

1300/300

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If this card is Summoned: Draw 1 card. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Medusozoas

600/500

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster. If this card is used as Xyz Material for a Summon, the monster Summoned gains this effect:

If this card is Summoned, your opponent activates one of these effects:

● Banish all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

● Shuffle all cards in your opponent's Graveyard into their Deck.

Leviathan Nautilaceas

200/400

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. You can banish this card from your hand or face-up on the field: Add 1 "Leviathan" or "The Deep" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Nautilaceas" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Sapias

1600/100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. You can target 2 of your of your banished "Leviathan" monsters and 1 card on the field: Shuffle the first targets into the Deck, then destroy the second target. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Sapias" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Lophiias

Level 3 WATER - Fish/Effect

1400/800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Once per turn, if a "Leviathan" monster you control attacks or is attacked by a non-WATER monster: You can shuffle one of your banished WATER monsters into your Deck; Destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Rhincoas

400/1800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Other "Leviathan" monsters you control cannot be targeted for attacks. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Ichthyas

200/2100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 2 "Leviathan" cards from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Other "Leviathan" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Mosas

2100/1200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 2 "Leviathan" cards from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If a "Leviathan" monster you control declares an attack: Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

The Deep Revived

Normal Spell

Once per turn, if a WATER monster(s) is shuffled into your Deck, except from the hand: Draw 1 card for each monster shuffled. If this card is destroyed by a card effect and banished: You can shuffle 1 card from your hand into your Deck; Add 1 "the Deep" card from your Deck to your hand.

Flash Flood of the Deep

Normal Spell

Activate only if you have no monsters in your Graveyard. Target 1 of your banished non-Tuner WATER monsters: Special Summon that monster. At the end of this turn: Shuffle that card into your Deck.

World of the Deep

Field Spell

All WATER monsters that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set gain 300 ATK and DEF. All Spell/Traps that would go to your Graveyard are banished instead. All cards detached from Xyz monsters you control are banished. You can target 2 of your banished WATER monsters; shuffle them into your Deck. You can reveal all "Leviathan" and "the Deep" cards in your hand; Draw 1 card for every 2 cards you revealed. You can only use each effect of "World of the Deep" once per turn.

Rush of the Deep

Normal Spell

Shuffle all of your banished Spells and Traps into your Deck, also draw 1 card. You must have a "Leviathan" monster(s) banished to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate 1 "Rush of the Deep" per turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then reveal at the top 3 cards of your Deck; Add 1 of the revealed cards to your hand, also banish the rest.

Leviathan Hydras

Normal Trap

If you have a banished "Leviathan" monster(s): You can banish all cards in your Graveyard (min. 1), then, if you do, banish 1 card on the field. If a monster in your possession is banished while this card is banished: You can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Aqua/WATER/Level 3/ATK 2000/DEF 0). If Summoned this way, shuffle it into your Deck when it leaves the field, also it gains this effect:

● Once per turn: You can shuffle 2 of your banished cards into your Deck, then, if you do, draw 1 card. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Terias

Rank 3 - WATER - Fish/Xyz/Effect

2000/1400

2 Level 3 WATER monsters

If this card would be destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can shuffle 1 of your banished WATER monsters into your Deck instead of this card being destroyed. You can target 1 of your banished Xyz monsters and 1 of your banished WATER monsters; Special Summon the first target to the field, also attach the second target to it as Xyz material. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Terias" once per turn. You cannot Xyz Summon monsters for the rest of the turn after you activate this effect, except for Rank 3 WATER monsters. Xyz materials detached from this card are banished instead. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard, banish it instead.

Leviathan Primordias

Rank 4 - WATER - Fish/Xyz/Effect

2100/1600

3 Level 4 WATER monsters

You can also Xyz Summon "Leviathan Primordias" once per turn by using a Rank 3 WATER monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.). This card gains ATK equal to the number of your banished WATER monsters x 300. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or effect, or the effect of a monster Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can target 2 of your banished WATER monsters, then detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that effect, and, if you do, destroy it, then shuffle those targets into your Deck. Xyz materials detached from this card are banished instead. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard, banish it instead.

Not sure how powerful they would be in this format.

Just read 2 already and its tooooooo powerfull

Dat pluses...

Also reasoning = free summons

Ill keep reading, but that how i see them already

EDIT: ok i read all of them...

Same as Apex Archtype, plz, nerf the pluses and make them have a cost...

Shuffle for banished? Plz, the bani-fish support of TCG could do them OP as hell...

Also they can summon themself from graveyard cuz they dont say from where, also can be done more than 1 per turn, also the one of -banish all card from your opponent graveyard... Gosh...

I really want this deck nerfed, because i dont want other generic card as salvage/0h F!sh and other water support be banned from 2099/just for this cards...

Hello, here I present my generic submissions.

I took an interesting direction with these generics, since I was actually trying to give some Pendulum options for non-Pendulum decks (it feels so not fun that pendulum is mostly worth running in pendulum decks, unlike what the anime promised me). Anyway, if it ends up as just a boost for pendulum decks or making it a must for non-pendulum decks (I only want it as an option, as I said), then that means I failed in my purpose.

These generics are divided by summon type (Xyz/Synchro/Fusion), and made to support decks that focus on a specific type of summon, since I loved the idea of "Pendulum-Xyz", "Pendulum-Synchro" and "Pendulum-Fusion" (like how they say it in the anime), but right now only full pendulum decks seems to be able to do those things.

Anyway, I don't really expect them to be very dominant, but I'do be happy if a couple decks end up using these cards at least as a variant (although it seems there's lots of pendulum decks here already, but I haven't seen them properly).

[spoiler=Generics:]

Pendulum-Xyz Support:

Star Scout

Level 1 - LIGHT - Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Effect - 500/500

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: If you control 2 or more monsters with the same Level, you can discard 1 card; target 1 of those monsters, then Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the same level as the targeted monster.

Monster Effect: When this card as Xyz Material is sent to the graveyard: Draw 1 card.

Network Supporter

Level 5 - LIGHT - Thunder/Pendulum/Effect - 1500/2000

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When an Xyz Monster you control activates its effect by detaching Xyz Material: You can discard 1 card; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 of the cards sent to the graveyard as Xyz Material for the activation of that effect. You can only use this effect of "Network Supporter" once per turn.

Monster Effect: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control without Xyz Material: Attach this card from your hand to it as Xyz Material.

Large Amplitude Network

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, while the difference between their Pendulum Scales is exactly 2: Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard with a Level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If an Xyz Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon that Xyz Monster from your graveyard and attach both cards in you Pendulum Zones to it as Xyz Material. You can only use 1 "Large Amplitude Network" effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

Lucky Level

Spell/Normal

Target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone: Add 1 Pendulum Monster from your deck to your hand whose difference in Pendulum Scale from the target is exactly 2. You can only activate 1 "Lucky Level" per turn. During the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Summon monsters, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon, and all of them must have the same original Level/Rank.

Pendulum-Synchro Support

Tuning Engine

Level 4 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2000

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: Up to twice per turn, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1 until the end phase (this remains even if this card leaves the field).

Monster Effect: When this card is summoned, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1.

Advancement Cannon

Level 5 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 2000/1000

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 Tuner monster sent to the graveyard as Synchro Material for that Synchro Summon. You can only activate this effect of "Advancement Cannon" once per turn.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase.

Momentum Tuning

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If a Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard and both cards in your Pendulum Zones. The Pendulum cards Special Summoned by this effect have their effects negated, cannot attack or be used as Xyz Material, and are banished when they leave the field. You can only use 1 "Oscillating Tuning" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Pendulum-Fusion Support

Bond Guardians

Level 1 - LIGHT - Wyrm/Pendulum/Effect - 600/600

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: If a Fusion Monster you control would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

Monster Effect: During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Extra Deck, you can banish this face-up card from your Extra Deck: Add 1 "Polymerization" from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

Link Monuments

Level 6 - EARTH - Rock/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2500

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: You can discard 1 card; Add to your hand 1 of the Fusion Materials sent to the graveyard for that Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of "Link Monuments" once per turn.

Monster Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Polymerization" from your graveyard to your hand.

Fusion Resonance

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; then Special Summon from your graveyard 1 monster listed on it, with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones. If a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can discard 1 card and banish this card from your graveyard; banish both cards in your Pendulum Zones; then add from your graveyard to your hand 1 "Polymerization" and up to 2 cards listed as Fusion Material on the Fusion Monster destroyed. You can only use 1 "Fusion Resonance" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Notes:]

You may have realized this already, but I will make it clear that these cards aren't meant to necessarily work together, but to support a more broad range of playstyles. For instance, the 2 Pendulum Monsters in the "Pendulum-Xyz support" section clearly do not match in the least with their Spells counterparts, since both support different kinds of Pendulum-Xyz styles. Meanwhile, you don't need to use "Link Monuments" if you just want to benefit from "Bond Guardians" effects, since they aren't necessarily a "duo" (although can be used as one).

These cards as a whole are meant to fill in a deck that just needs a little push, or of course, if you want to try some variation of your cards.

Also, the reason I went with that route with the graveyard effects (Special Summoning, banishing or attaching the pendulum cards), was because I was trying to solve the dilemma of: "Pendulums are pointless in non-Pendulum decks after that one time summon (plus you just dumped your entire hand)".

Bonus: And I must say I quite like the applications of the Level 5+ Pendulums (with discard then add to hand Pendulum Effects), since they create scenarios where you can keep a more consistent hand, only by "trading" resources. I really think they lessen the luck factor of the game, since you don't have to pray about getting a tuner, a Fusion material or a level X monster, you can just "trade" your resources to make sure you will have some play available in the next turn (and of course, they are balanced around the fact of being a -1 card if you just want them for that effect). But well, that's just how I like to design my cards in general (or you could say it's my design ideology). The archetypes I make normally are able to do similar things by themselves (I just made 2 though).

Please tell me what you think of them.

P.S: I was clueless how to thematically go around about Pendulum, so the names "Large Amplitude", "Momentum" and "Resonance" are just random physics applications of real-life pendulums (I think, it's not like I searched properly, it just sounds cool enough).

Star Scout I am iffy on, perhaps have its Pend effect have a Masked Chameleon esque restriction (Can only SS from the ED for the turn). Network not a fan of the hand effect but the Pend effect is really cool. For Amplitude and Level, if I get this right, so if you have a 3 and a 5 scale you add a Level 4? That's pretty neat. Requires dedication but it's cool. Tuning Engine should be OPT on the Pend eff, otherwise I like it, Advancement Cannon is a really interesting card that I can dig, Monentum Tuning is really cool and has some potential. Again, requires setup but is rewarding for it. Bond is pretty cool, I actually like that it searches Poly, and in 2099 this is very relevant because of Conquerors. I wonder how Yuhi would like this. Monuments would be ok if the Poly recovered by the hand trap effect could not be activated in the same turn. Resonance I already see use with via Ayakshi, and I like it. I also like the Poly synergy here, but I think it should ONLY recover Poly or one of the materials, the +2 float is a bit much.

I do like where these are going as a whole though, some cool ideas and really seems focused on getting Non Pendulum Decks to experiment with Pendulums which is weird but cool. Very cool! Keep it going, I think I can dig ya sticking around :)

Just read 2 already and its tooooooo powerfull

Dat pluses...

Also reasoning = free summons

Ill keep reading, but that how i see them already

If you use Reasoning they all shuffle into the Deck........

no, they never touch field, you never controled them.

Yes, but for what? I can't banish from Grave. That'll just screw me over. Nerfing tho.

And yes, meant to be summoned from hand. Can't believe I forgot that.

And Salvage banished? The original cards needed a no monster in grave restriction, gonna add that too. Didn't add that here because I didn't see threats. You're not gonna be putting these guys in the grave.

Also, unless I worded it wrong, I don't think it can affect your opponent's Grave. I intended it so that YOUR OPPONENT chooses, therefore it is your opponent's opponent, being you.

My bad then.

With all this cleared (mostly the summon from grave thing) seems less powerfull.

Now lets see if they will approve~

Archived